A bootiful afternoon in Burgundy...

Old February 24th 06, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A bootiful afternoon in Burgundy...

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:38:20 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I juz plain likez fuds, butted diz iz inna top of da lizt, Eatz politely but
with gusto, I alzo like diz wine, Tiger, thinking the good company is also a
big boost,

Umm, yes, zees eez gud! signals waiter to bring another plate for
himself and Tiger Do, haff sum more - I am glad to find anoffur kitty
who enjoys zee fuds az much az I do!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old February 24th 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 04:26:26 GMT, Sundance wrote:

Fangu, M. Inspektor. Yes, I duz like French filmz. One uv mine fafuritz is
"Le dernier métro". I had a skreenplay sent to me resintly fur an
awl-kittee remake, to be kalled, "Le dernier meowtro". My purrdukshin
kumpanee iz in tawkz wif da famis kittee aktress Cat Deneuve to star in it,
and I hopez to be able to purrzent it at my nextest festible. Purrhapz yoo
wud like to attend da festible az my guest?

Sundance, movie mogul

Ahh, zat soundz furry eggszitink! attacks a pullet leg with gusto,
sips wine I hopes zat Cat Denuve weel agree to star een itself.

Zat would be wunnerful to be yur guest - my wink and I haff only been
to Noo Yawk and Washinton. Fangu fur zee infitation!
--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old February 24th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:49:41 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau's
little agile paws typed:

Umm, yes, zees eez gud! signals waiter to bring another plate for
himself and Tiger Do, haff sum more - I am glad to find anoffur kitty
who enjoys zee fuds az much az I do!

Oh datz troo, Inspektor, my husband-cat duz luff fud! kisses Tiger
on the top of his head.

As they finish the meat course, M. Jean Ferté enters again. "Ah, mes
amis, I see zat we haff a number of kitties wif gud appetites - zat
eez wunerful, becawz zee dezerts eez comink. Today, for yew kitties,
we haf prepared: zee Pear and ginger croustillant; une Pineapple and
lemongrass Saint-Honoré cake; zee Apple tart à la Guillaume Tirel;
Umm, zat eez my fafforite, zee Baba au rhum with macerated raisins;
une Chocolate and caramel craquant; une Upside-down chocolate and
coffee tart; and zee Three chocolate feuille à feuille. Wif zese we
are serfink a Chateau Yquem Haut Sauterns from 1921, zo pleeze enjoy!

And not a bit too soon, my luff, I see dat yur plate was empty! This
has been a luffly afternoon; after lunch we can go bak to the barge
and take a nap before the dance tonight!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/24/2006 2:11:52 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old February 25th 06, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[...]

Exalint! I will see dat yoo gitz da most lukshureeus akommadashunz. Tell
myownself, Inspektor, wuz yur tripz to Noo York an Washintin bizniss or
pleshur?

Sundance

Old February 25th 06, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Trudi comes to see if there is any nip wine left and to greet her friends,
after speaking to many she comes to the 'spetor and Sundance, Hi there, how
you guys doin, I have been really enjoying this kruze, its so lovely and
peacful and so many things to watch and wonder about... Well I have this
nice nip wine so i am going to sun mysef anna watch things, Trudi
. com...

Old February 25th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 07:11:18 GMT, Sundance's little, agile paws typed:

Exalint! I will see dat yoo gitz da most lukshureeus akommadashunz. Tell
myownself, Inspektor, wuz yur tripz to Noo York an Washintin bizniss or
pleshur?

Sundance

Ahhh, fangu, M. Sundance! Zat eez mowst generous ov yew! wait-kitty
pours the Sautern, the inspector munches on the apple tart

Unfortunately eet was bizinez! Zat eez wen I furst met Cleopatra -
she was serfink az a CatAmerica diiplomat, and zere was a problem wif
an international counterfitink ring: some furry bad kitties were
making fake toonas and distributing zem world-wide. Of cawze we put
zem in zee pound, but eet took many munfs, and I trafelled to many
countriez!

Ummm, wood you and Pitoonya like sum of zis apple tart?

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old February 25th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 03:17:06 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

Trudi comes to see if there is any nip wine left and to greet her friends,
after speaking to many she comes to the 'spetor and Sundance, Hi there, how
you guys doin, I have been really enjoying this kruze, its so lovely and
peacful and so many things to watch and wonder about... Well I have this
nice nip wine so i am going to sun mysef anna watch things, Trudi

Ahh, gud Mlle. Trudi!Do haf sum of zese dessertz, zey are delicious,
aren't zey, M. Tiger?

I am happee fur zee Countess; I zink zat zee Brush ov Josephine and
zee kitty-films will bring many kitties to her little valley, non?

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old February 25th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Sunddance, wud yu mynd if I joyne Stormmee afturr uh wyle?
I wud lyke tu get summa da sun on myne furrz, maybe up
frunt wiff da wynd blowin thru mine furrz...
Wud yu lyke tu shayer mine tart foizt?

Pitoonya

Stormmee wrote:
Trudi comes to see if there is any nip wine left and to greet
her friends, after speaking to many she comes to the 'spetor
and Sundance, Hi there, how you guys doin, I have been really
enjoying this kruze, its so lovely and peacful and so many
things to watch and wonder about... Well I have this nice nip
wine so i am going to sun mysef anna watch things, Trudi
. com...