A liddle eatin an a liddle dansin

Old April 5th 06, 10:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default da infestication

Trudi arrifez juz in time ta hear what Sammy iz sayin... Diz iz gonna be
uncomforable fur yourownsef, purhapz me anna Spektor shuld queskin hizsef,
anna you kan be der, butted itz gonna be hard fur yourownsef, anna I duzint
envy you 'splainin ta lillith... Trudi , sympathetic to her firend
Sammy da 'Venture Cat wrote in message
news
[Sammy fetches tweezers and a small envelope]
Dese threads look like some kind of fancy fabric, like mebbe silk. An it
looks like itz about da same color as da ribbons on the Countess' brush
box. And dere is furz wif dem! Mebbe we can identify da furz.

Inspector: M. Sammy, why don't you take da furz back to your cabin an

see
if you can make an identification?

Sammy: Will do, 'Spektor!

[A few minutes later Sammy returns]

Uh, 'Spector, could Iz talk to yourownself?

[The Inspector joins Sammy in a corner]

Uh, we'x gotz a liddle prollem. Da furz we found wif da silk threads? Iz
identified it. It cames from Ranger kitten.

I can't believe Ranger would haf anyfing to do wif dis, but I know wez
gotta festicate him.

Sammy

Old April 5th 06, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 04:17:05 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Trudi arrifez juz in time ta hear what Sammy iz sayin... Diz iz gonna be
uncomforable fur yourownsef, purhapz me anna Spektor shuld queskin hizsef,
anna you kan be der, butted itz gonna be hard fur yourownsef, anna I duzint
envy you 'splainin ta lillith... Trudi , sympathetic to her firend

I fink datz a eggzelent idearment!

Sammy

Old April 5th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 04:17:05 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

[A few minutes later Sammy returns]

Uh, 'Spector, could Iz talk to yourownself?

[The Inspector joins Sammy in a corner]

Uh, we'x gotz a liddle prollem. Da furz we found wif da silk threads? Iz
identified it. It cames from Ranger kitten.

I can't believe Ranger would haf anyfing to do wif dis, but I know wez
gotta festicate him.

Sammy

Ummmmm.... dis eez unusual, now izn't eet? Hokay, Mlle. Trudi, why
don't you and myownself talk to Ranger, while Sammy and TV continue
walking thru wif M. Beauvisage?

[Trudi and the inspector open the door of the kitten cabin] Bonjour,
chatons! Ranger, can we speek wif yourownself a second? [they walk
with Ranger onto the deck]

Ranger, wood you like a Pouncie? [Hands Ranger one] Do you know
anyfing abowt zee Countesses missink brush? Haff you seen it?

No, Mister Inspektor, nuffink at awl, an no, I neffur seen it.

Do you remembfur pink ribbons?

Well, yeah. One ov the offur kittens heped tie dem on my tayle,
buttid I can't remembfur who... den we had owr parade. It was fun. Did
you seed it?

Yes, Ranger, eet was furry nice. [skritches Ranger's head] Here's
anofur Powncie. You go play now, hokay?

[To Trudi] Well, as we thought, Ranger has nuffin to do weeth eet.
Let's go catch up weeth Sammy an TV. Ummm, eet seems zat all roads
leed to zee Countess pretendink eet was stolen to get zee insurance.
But zee way she akted wen zee brush was missink seemed zo unrehearsed.
I haff truble beliefink zat she deed zat. What do you gize fink?

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old April 5th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Tell me about what? Has Ranger been misbehaving?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old April 5th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

You iz, thankfully rite 'bowt ranger, that iz sure a releef, Az to the
cowntezz, efin do da onliest conclusin iz dat her mite be guilti der iz juzt
one purbim wifit, Shey buyed da brush ta hep her valley, she iz veri intin
on diz, da money wuuld notted hep her nearli az da tourism trade furm catz
komin ta see da brush, her is tootoo smurt fur jzt grabbin da toonaz, Trudi
. ..

Old April 5th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Its ok Lillith We speaked with ranger, he had no idea about the brush, and
he wuzint upsetted at all, the spekture did sucha gud job dat he didn't efin
know he wuz a suspekt, anna ifin he duzint eatz his dinner, da spekture
gived hizsef pownciez, Trudi, calming her friend
nk.net...

Old April 7th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:50:17 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

You iz, thankfully rite 'bowt ranger, that iz sure a releef, Az to the
cowntezz, efin do da onliest conclusin iz dat her mite be guilti der iz juzt
one purbim wifit, Shey buyed da brush ta hep her valley, she iz veri intin
on diz, da money wuuld notted hep her nearli az da tourism trade furm catz
komin ta see da brush, her is tootoo smurt fur jzt grabbin da toonaz, Trudi

Ahhhh, well zen, we are back at skware won... Eet eez time to smoke a
pipeand fink abowt zis case again from awl angles, non?

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old April 7th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Supoze we goez anna lukz inna stagin area where da kittenz getted readi fur
deir parade... I needsa see where mine bak pak wented too, we kan of courze
do diz afure we smokez a pipe by da rail anna maybe revu alla suspekzt, TV,
Who hepz Trudi to herown feetz...

"spektur, you didn't know butted when i kamed to mine one tru home TV
treated me like he wuz mine momcat anna teached me all sortz of momcat
stuffz like da litterbox, Trudi takez TV's paw and walkz to da rail

Old April 7th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

You iz, thankfully rite 'bowt ranger, that iz sure a releef,
Az to the
cowntezz, efin do da onliest conclusin iz dat her mite be
guilti der iz juzt
one purbim wifit, Shey buyed da brush ta hep her valley, she
iz veri intin
on diz, da money wuuld notted hep her nearli az da tourism
trade furm catz
komin ta see da brush, her is tootoo smurt fur jzt grabbin da
toonaz, Trudi

Ahhhh, well zen, we are back at skware won... Eet eez time to
smoke a
pipeand fink abowt zis case again from awl angles, non?

--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Excuse me, Mr. Inspector, my name Cousin Roscoe P. Catrane and I
am running for Sheriff of Catmerica. Is there anything I can do
to help?

Cousin Roscoe P. Catrane, Age 1
Future Sheriff of Catmerica