A liddle eatin an a liddle dansin

Old March 31st 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A liddle eatin an a liddle dansin

I izunt sure dey iz bof purty shy so dey mitez wantza sit wif uses or
purhapz dey iz finali gettin ofur der shynezz, TV, lookin at hisown sisfur
anna notted bein sure
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:41:41 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

IT alla lukz gud, I izunt sure bowt dem crayfishez butted dat lobzter

sure
iz callin myown name,... Tiger, Takez tra and a huge portion of lobzter

den
serfz hizown wife kitty... He alzo takez a small portion of doze
crayfizies...

I say, diz fudz juz getz better anna better, TV serfin hizsef anna

cleoa..
you know dem cray fizhes luk like dey wuuld alzo be funfun ta play wif

ifin
i wuz a kitten...

HeHe, yes dey do, don't dey! Ummm, but dis luks delicious, duzn't it?

Dere's yur sisfur, OEJ wif STT - dey makes a nice cupple, don't dey?
Shud we infite dem to sits wif us, or do you gize finks dat dey want
to be alone?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/29/2006 2:04:19 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old March 31st 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

gud plan, TV
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news
HeHe, yes dey do, don't dey! Ummm, but dis luks delicious, duzn't it?

It does indeed!

Dere's yur sisfur, OEJ wif STT - dey makes a nice cupple, don't dey?
Shud we infite dem to sits wif us, or do you gize finks dat dey want
to be alone?

Well, I suppose we could invite them, and if they'd rather be alone they
can refuse.

Cleo

Old March 31st 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:27:19 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

I izunt sure dey iz bof purty shy so dey mitez wantza sit wif uses or
purhapz dey iz finali gettin ofur der shynezz, TV, lookin at hisown sisfur
anna notted bein sure

Hokay den waves at OEJ & STT Hi Gize! Wanna joyn uuses fur dinner,
or wood yew two like to be by yourownselves?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/31/2006 2:02:41 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old April 1st 06, 11:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Here we are! Where do we park this carpet? We brought plenty of nip and
goodies. Ooooooo, food! Yay! Anyone want to dance with us? You guys are
beautiful!
Purrs,
PookNSaav

Old April 2nd 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Hokay den waves at OEJ & STT Hi Gize! Wanna joyn uuses fur dinner,
or wood yew two like to be by yourownselves?

Ummm... STTom glances at OEJ Sure! If datz ok wif yourownself, miss OEJ?
Letz sit wif da offur kitties fura while.

STTom
Old April 2nd 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 02:41:57 -0800, PookNSaav wrote:

Here we are! Where do we park this carpet? We brought plenty of nip and
goodies. Ooooooo, food! Yay! Anyone want to dance with us? You guys are
beautiful!
Purrs,
PookNSaav

Greetings! We're glad you could join us. There's a nice big empty stretch
of deck over there by the wheelhouse. You park it there, and the ships
kitties coul dhelp keep an eye on it. After dinner I'll show you where we
keep the teleporters, in case you want to travel without having to bring
along that beautiful flying carpet.

Why don't you site over by us? We have plenty of cushions, and lots of
good food and drink.

I'm Cleopatra and this is my winkwink TV, and those are Mme. Anais and
her wink Tiger, and ShortTail Tom and OEJ, and Trudi and Baby Kitty. Who
else is jining us - who have I missed?

Cleopatra
Old April 2nd 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On 1 Apr 2006 02:41:57 -0800, PookNSaav's little, agile paws typed:

Here we are! Where do we park this carpet? We brought plenty of nip and
goodies. Ooooooo, food! Yay! Anyone want to dance with us? You guys are
beautiful!
Purrs,
PookNSaav

Hihi!

Az Cleo said, I'ze Anaïs an dis iz my wink, Tiger!

Glad dat you cud joyne usses. Az yew can see, we are enjoying a
multi-course dinner which has been unfortunately interrupted becawz
one ov owr guests, the Countess Katzenplatz, has had her valuable an
bootiful jooled prized posession turn up missink! It was the brush
that Napolean's Josephine used to brush her cat, and the Countess just
bought it at the feline Christy's auction.

Fortunately we haff the Inspector aboard, aided by Sammy and Trudi
infestikating dis!

So haff a seat at da table an do joyne usses, hokay!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/2/2006 12:51:45 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old April 2nd 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I wyll, an if I du, I betcha Sundance will be along suun.

Hyya, PookNsaav, glad yu wer abul tuu git heer.
Hab sum ov mine Micekreem an Mousikulz.

Pitoonya AKA Pit2nya