cat geni

Old January 27th 08, 01:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default cat geni

my mother is currently at my brother's house caring for him so he doesn't
have to go to a nursing home and she says that the cat genie is one of the
best inventions she has ever seen or had to deal with, says not only is it
great for keeping all the deposits out of the box, it makes for NO cat smell
at all, Lee

Old January 27th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

So, splain hwo diz fingie wurkz. We gonna trya and get da gramby to buy one
of dese!!! Piglet knowing hoe gramby soesn't like to clean the boxes thoug
her does it regularly. Da monia burnz her noze.

Old January 27th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Stormmee" wrote in
:

my mother is currently at my brother's house caring for him so he
doesn't have to go to a nursing home and she says that the cat genie
is one of the best inventions she has ever seen or had to deal with,
says not only is it great for keeping all the deposits out of the box,
it makes for NO cat smell at all, Lee

Very intriguing device.

Old January 27th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Granby" wrote in
:

So, splain hwo diz fingie wurkz. We gonna trya and get da gramby to
buy one of dese!!! Piglet knowing hoe gramby soesn't like to clean
the boxes thoug her does it regularly. Da monia burnz her noze.
"Stormmee" wrote in message

Take a look. Not cheap but interesting. They claim a cereal size box of
replacement "litter" lasts up to six months. They cost $24 and the
solution the thing uses cost about $14 and last one or two months per
cat. It does not seem more expensive to use than a litterbox but a lot
easier to carry and do. It hooks into water, drain and electricity and
for me I would not like draining it into a toilet. What comes out of
this would be in the toilet until you flush and I expect it looks kind of
messy but if I got one I have a drain nearby. Damn, wish I did not see
this!

http://www.catgenie.com/

Old January 27th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

it is hooked up to the drain, you put the gravel in, chemicals once a week,
they go, it churns the gravel and pulverizes/melts the deposit and then
water flushes the gravel... then I think a blower dries the gravel for the
next use, Lee

Old January 27th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

brother said not hard to hook up either, I can't comment on that because I
am beyond mechanically challenged*gramby can affirm this* Lee
Outsider wrote in message
. ..
"Stormmee" wrote in
:

Old January 27th 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

My brother actually hooked his to the drain in his laundry room and says
that works great. Lee
Outsider wrote in message
. ..
"Granby" wrote in
:

Old January 28th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Stormmee" wrote in
:

My brother actually hooked his to the drain in his laundry room and
says that works great. Lee

I think that would be a much better setup. If you can't do anything else
it isn't the end of the world but I would flush before looking

Andy
Old January 28th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Yep her is that!!!!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
brother said not hard to hook up either, I can't comment on that because I
am beyond mechanically challenged*gramby can affirm this* Lee
Outsider wrote in message
. ..
"Stormmee" wrote in
:

Old January 28th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

one of the benefits on the short list of not being able to see, Lee
Outsider wrote in message
. ..
"Stormmee" wrote in
: