I gotted inna bedrum!!!

Old August 27th 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default I gotted inna bedrum!!!

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:00:17 -0700, MeOwy wrote:

Minesewf, I habb neffur putted mine clawz inna skreen. So nobbudy
upsetted wif me.
hmmmm...I wunner wat dat wud be wike toodoo dat???... MeOwy

It feels purrty good on da klaws. I duz dat sometimes. At least I used
to , until Paw lowered da sliding storm winder until I only gots about 6
inches of screen

Ranger
Old August 27th 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:00:17 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Minesewf, I habb neffur putted mine clawz inna skreen. So nobbudy
upsetted wif me.
hmmmm...I wunner wat dat wud be wike toodoo dat???...
MeOwy

I woodent do dat, MwOwy. Wonce I tried it - well
aksually I wuz swattink at sumfink in da Owt - an
mine clawz got stuck in itself. Beink dat I am a
furry petite kitty, da screen didn't tear, buttid
it held me pwisoner an I had to Meow pitifully to
attwact da humanz attenshun frum da nekst room so
dat he cud fwee myownseff.

I neffur swatted at dat screen monster again!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/27/2009 6:39:16 PM
Old August 28th 09, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 27, 3:41*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:00:17 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Minesewf, I habb neffur putted mine clawz inna skreen. *So nobbudy
upsetted wif me.
hmmmm...I wunner wat dat wud be wike toodoo dat???...
MeOwy

* * * * I woodent do dat, MwOwy. Wonce I tried it - well
aksually I wuz swattink at sumfink in da Owt - an
mine clawz got stuck in itself. Beink dat I am a
furry petite kitty, da screen didn't tear, buttid
it held me pwisoner an I had to Meow pitifully to
attwact da humanz attenshun frum da nekst room so
dat he cud fwee myownseff.

* * * * I neffur swatted at dat screen monster again!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 8/27/2009 6:39:16 PM

Dat furry pitiful stowy an Iam happy yoo gnot goeeng to do it
ennyfurder.
It terrierbl to get stuk in sumfing.
Purr Anais..such a sweet kitty to hab dat happin.
OK I wil gnot efur do it.
We don't hab enny skweens ennyway.

Ranger GK, at weest da hoomin dint nale bords akwass da windo, huh?

MeOwy, catcerned.
Old August 28th 09, 11:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

MeOwy wrote:
t -

Minesewf, I habb neffur putted mine clawz inna skreen. So nobbudy
upsetted wif me.
hmmmm...I wunner wat dat wud be wike toodoo dat???...
MeOwy

Yu shud try it. THu holes iz just the rite size fur claws!

--
Sam
Old August 28th 09, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Is dis yoo, Sam?
MeOwy

Sam the cat climbs the screen door
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ITaHBbDYk
Sam the Cat likes to climb the screen door like a monkey.

t -

Old August 28th 09, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

MeOwy wrote:
Is dis yoo, Sam?
MeOwy

Notted me. Meomie duznt hav a video camra, an enyway she keeps thu doors
closed alla tyme so nocat kin git at thu skreens.

--
Sam
Old August 30th 09, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i findz da trik to diz here skreen thingy izsa not letta hoominz see you
stand up, Chester, the very innocint looking kitty
"Cheryl" wrote in message
I haz bin crooly kept outta thu bedrum sin las spring. Wen thu wether
gotten warmer, Meomie opined hur noo bedrum windos wat we got late last
fall, an I jus luffed them. I cud hook myne clawz inna skreen an stand rite
up tu luk out. Fur sum reeson this made Meomie furry unhappy. She sed lotsa
fings bout toonas an bein too stories up an how nize it wuz that thu
burdies wuznt nestin inna window eny more (that wuznt nize attall; I LIKED
those burdies) an toonas agin. An she started keepin thu bedrum door close
an makin me leeve if I snuk in, spayshully if I started sharpening myne
clawz onna skreen.

Las nite she woked up tu go tu the bafroom an notised the bedrum door had
bin opened. It wuz late and I wuznt atta windows so she went bak tu bed.
This mornin, she found me sleepin lyke an innosent onna comfurtur wat fell
onna floor. Not atta windows anna not lyin on hur legs so she kant move
them wen they gets stiff an achy!

Maybe this iz a gudgud sine!

Sam

Old August 30th 09, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

izunt dat funny bowt doze blindz, you wuld think dey iza pet fur da hoomin
or sumfin, OEJ, also trying to luk inocint, and totally NOT making it
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
news
'Sno betterer tu paw da bineeshun blyndz, tu luuk owtzide, wat iz wat I
du.
Tuuday, mine hed an showldurz weer on da windo syde ov daa blyndz.
Meowmee skweelt wiff joy.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 30th 09, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine hoomin sayed der iz kitty resistant skreenz vailable, she finded diz
owt when dey wuz gonna get new winnerz... befur da metal monzter wented to
da brige annd qwikly follow by da frigeratator so no new winnerz, Trudi
"Cheryl" wrote in message
Fangu all fur yur unnderstandin an appureeshiashun. Meomie wus finkin bout
gittin sum veneeshun blinds fur thu windo becus theyd covur up thu skreens
beddur than thu curtans, but maybe notted.

Thu old windos haz thu skreen onna outside. Most uv thu windos iz old
wuns, an I kin only git liddul parts uv thu skreens outta thu way cuz fur
sum reeson Meomie only opins thu glass part bout an inch eny more.

Sam

A back ground floor window, which is almost at ground level and therefore
sometimes the site of interesting dialogues between Sam and outdoor cats,
has a screen that's suffered a LOT! If I ever collect enough tunas after
finishing paying for the bedroom windows, I need a new window there, too.
I hope by then they've invented one with titanium screens!!

--
Cheryl

Old August 30th 09, 07:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we haz efil skreenz at owrz howze, efuri time one of uses iz gettin readi
fura gud strechannaskratch... da skreen peez on uses, Tiger