Feather-tailed bobcat

Old September 21st 09, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Feather-tailed bobcat

When Miss Emily comes inside, she is very proud of her lush coat and her
feathery tail.

She also get overexcited and agressive easily. This may be because she's
still feral. At any rate, Senyah avoids her, figuring if Miss Emily growls
at me, then she doesn't have a chance - although I often hear some
subvocalized purrs in there as well.

So I've started referring to her as my feather-tailed bobcat, and trying
to train out some of the agressiveness. She is making some progress - I
caught her trying to play with Dulce Mae's tail in a FRIENDLY play session.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old September 22nd 09, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Mark Edwards"

When Miss Emily comes inside, she is very proud of her lush coat and her
feathery tail.

She also get overexcited and agressive easily. This may be because she's
still feral. At any rate, Senyah avoids her, figuring if Miss Emily growls
at me, then she doesn't have a chance - although I often hear some
subvocalized purrs in there as well.

So I've started referring to her as my feather-tailed bobcat, and trying
to train out some of the agressiveness. She is making some progress - I
caught her trying to play with Dulce Mae's tail in a FRIENDLY play
session.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

LOL, good luck with that.
I request your Proof of Sanity
Kyla

Old September 22nd 09, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when Kyla =^..^= wrote:
LOL, good luck with that.
I request your Proof of Sanity
Kyla

"Mark is perfectly sane. Signed, my mommy."

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old September 25th 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Mark Edwards"
No cluons were harmed when Kyla =^..^= wrote:
LOL, good luck with that.
I request your Proof of Sanity
Kyla

"Mark is perfectly sane. Signed, my mommy."

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

You crack me up, Mark. I really enjoy your posts.
Kyla