scratching the wall

Old March 20th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default scratching the wall

On 2006-03-20, mlbriggs penned:

My hall bathroom is arranged the same way. I put a ball with a bell
in that tub (as well as a pot of water). TuTu likes to drink that
water and chase the ball from one end of the tub to the other
---then she jumps out of the tub and races through the house. MLB

Cute! I use the bathroom in question very rarely. The other two
aren't set up for her to be in a bathtub near me.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 21st 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

mlbriggs wrote in
news
My hall bathroom is arranged the same way. I put a ball with a bell
in that tub (as well as a pot of water). TuTu likes to drink that
water and chase the ball from one end of the tub to the other ---then
she jumps out of the tub and races through the house. MLB

A ping pong ball works very well in a dry bathtub.

Chak

--
I would like at least one political party in this country to be willing
to say that sex is fun and an important part of being human.