Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

Old September 16th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Ryan Robbins

Default Benedict Corpuz, GAY STALKER son of Abraham Corpuz DDS was Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote :
"Chinese Water

AKA Benedict Corpuz

Like we even care

As long as he is not selling, he's not infringing on any copyright.

FALSE. Go to the U.S. Copyright Office's Web site and educate yourself.

Old September 16th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
chili palmer

Ryan Robbins wrote:

FALSE. Go to the U.S. Copyright Office's Web site and educate yourself.

well it's my recording, the cumpulsory license has past

whats the problem

Old September 16th 06, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.filipino,rec.music.beatles
Chinese Water Torturer

Default The REAL Benedict Cork Nibbler Corpuz is HERE

bury parrish wrote:
redjac@yahoo sold something to someone, redjac@yahoo told the buyer to
contact him at redjac@aol.. somethign like that... i read it myself,
direct hit.

"Someone did something to someone, and I have a hardon for this guy
from a few years ago..." BLAH BLAH BLAH. You're proud of your
ignorance, apparently.

every houe divided against itself cannot stand, satan doesn't cast out
satan, why would mrs bung-holed dash alert us that he is not benny, I
mean.. why not let us go on in our folly? because, he's got a filthy
mouth he's ashamed of it.. now his families names were drug through his
filthy posts. talk about **** twice and fall back in it.. he's trying
to clear his name.

It ain't my family, chump. Post away. I'm not the one frantically
defending myself to anyone willing to listen.

Dance, bitch!

hell if it was me, i would say.. aaah you got me! dang!
you know.. meanwhile my real identity is concealed. but only an outted
poor sport would kick and scream like he has.

Your identity is well known, asshole. You've seeen to that.

I would expect him to kick and scream, had he kept his mouth closed, i
might have thought twice. he's only living up to my expectations.

Yuk it up, junior. You're ****ed and you know it.

I'M LAUGHING RIGHT IN YOUR FACE, BARRY.

Old September 16th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.filipino,rec.music.beatles
chili palmer

Chinese Water Torturer wrote:
It ain't my family, chump. Post away. I'm not the one frantically
defending myself to anyone willing to listen.

backbeddle

woooooooooooo

Old September 16th 06, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.filipino,rec.music.beatles
chili palmer

chili palmer wrote:
Chinese Water Torturer wrote:
It ain't my family, chump. Post away. I'm not the one frantically
defending myself to anyone willing to listen.

backbeddle

woooooooooooo

you keep saying that

benny, if you're right your right
if you're right you don't have to argue abou it

if it were possible would you hold me down and beat me into believing
that you are not benedict?

benedict means that much to you? a stranger?

when I, a stranger am nothing but a stupid **** to you?
and a countless untold number of others OVER THE PAST 3-4 YEARS you
have randomly harrassed and said vile things to and about mean nothing
to you

why now would one person mean anything to you?

hmmm

takes a real genius to figure that one out

benedict n corpuz

you have no course of action to stop this for 2 reasons

1. your isp knows who you are you bleeding prick
2. your too goddman broke and too ****ing niggardly to file a ****inng
charge, you button dicked mooch