Is this love?

Old June 7th 12, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds

Default Is this love?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rns-dead-pet-f
lying-helicopter-killed-car.html?ICO=most_read_module

--

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras lobortis volutpat
commodo. Morbi lobortis, massa fringilla adipiscing suscipit, velit urna
Old June 7th 12, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rns-dead-pet-f
lying-helicopter-killed-car.html?ICO=most_read_module

I saw that on TV last night - can't remember whether it was on a news
broadcast or Animal Planet. That's pretty bizarre! I can understand
holding a funeral for a pet, or keeping its ashes for burial with one's
own, even though I personally attach no importance to the physical
envelopes we and our pets leave behind. But stuffing and attaching
motors to the corpse? No thanks, I'll pass!

Old June 7th 12, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rns-dead-pet-f
lying-helicopter-killed-car.html?ICO=most_read_module

I saw that on TV last night - can't remember whether it was on a news
broadcast or Animal Planet. That's pretty bizarre! I can understand
holding a funeral for a pet, or keeping its ashes for burial with one's
own, even though I personally attach no importance to the physical
envelopes we and our pets leave behind. But stuffing and attaching motors
to the corpse? No thanks, I'll pass!

I agree with you all the way.

Joy

Old June 8th 12, 11:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane[_3_]

On Thursday, June 7, 2012 5:38:42 PM UTC-4, Joy wrote:
I agree with you all the way.

Joy

One of my friends put it in an interesting way: "What kind of person runs outside to fall to his knees beside the dying body of his beloved pet and thinks, 'Oooh! Helicopter!' "

Yeah. ewwww.

Jane