Fat cat contest, it's wrong!

Old December 15th 04, 10:36 PM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 03:59:25 -0500, Phil P. wrote:

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:33:27 +0000, Sherry wrote:

The problem was that he was a
rescue who had apparently been starving, and if he didn't get enough

food to
satisfy him he followed her around constantly howling. She just couldn't
stand
the horrible noise.

It's true! That's *exactly* how Biskit is. When we have company, she

even tries
to lead people to the food bowl.Everytime *anyone* gets out of a chair

at this
house, she runs to them, meows, and runs to the food bowl.

Sherry

That is TuTu's story too. She leads me to the food bowl every time I get
up. She doesn't always eat just then, but she wants food in that bowl.
At 15 1/2 pounds now. I think she has lost a little. MLB

I gotta ask, why did you name your cat TuTu? I'm not making fun of it - its
just that a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, someone very
dear to me was named Thu Thu (pronounced "Tu Tu").

Phil

Just found your question -- my computer had been giving me problems for
over a week.
Well, my beloved Siamese, named Princess, had gone to the Bridge and I
couldn't stand to be without her. So a month later I went to Petsmart
seeking an adult cat. I arranged to adopt the only cat there -- a large
mixed tabby/white. I wanted a new name for her but kept calling her
Princess. So I named her Princess II -- which evolved into Two - so she
was a Princess too -- which evolved into TuTu. (Funny how the mind
works, isn't it?" Best wishes for Happy Holidays. MLB

Old December 16th 04, 09:10 PM
Phil P.

news

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
[...]

Ahh, I see. I was really curious. Thanks for the explanation.

(Funny how the mind
works, isn't it?"

You're not kidding! I originally named Jade'o-mine "Ngoc" (pron. Knock),
which is a beautiful name that means "Jade", because she had such deep green
eyes when she was kitten. One day my sister came over and called her "Knock
Knock"... After that, I changed her name to Jade.

My partner also has a cat named Jade. When we talk about our Jades we
somehow ended up referring to his Jade as "My Jade" and my Jade as Jade 'o
mine". When I ask him how his Jade is I say "how's My Jade" and he refers
to my Jade as "Jade 'o mine"..... to avoid confusion ;-/. LOL!

Best wishes for Happy Holidays. MLB

Thanks. The same to you and yours.

Phil

Old December 18th 04, 12:33 AM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 10:53:05 +0000, Sherry wrote:

Oh geez, thanks for asking. Here's a pic of him with the blanket he got for
his
birthday in September. He loves blankets.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/yoblanket.jpg

Sorry, I screwed up the link.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/yoblanket1.jpg

Sherry