Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

Old September 13th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair
Chinese Water Torturer

Default Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

Word is that Mr. Parrish has not paid licensing fees for the right to
post cover songs on his website.

The songs in question:
"Free Bird" [Songs Of Universal, Inc. (BMI)]
"Streets Of Philadelphia" [Bruce Springsteen (ASCAP)]

Hear these (until the lawyers take action) at
http://barryparrish.com/

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17...6----000-.html

Old September 13th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair
chili palmer

Chinese Water Torturer wrote:
Word is that Mr. Parrish has not paid licensing fees for the right to
post cover songs on his website.

The songs in question:
"Free Bird" [Songs Of Universal, Inc. (BMI)]
"Streets Of Philadelphia" [Bruce Springsteen (ASCAP)]

Hear these (until the lawyers take action) at
http://barryparrish.com/

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17...6----000-.html

DAMN THAT BOY IS GOOD

puts chills on me

Old September 13th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Chinese Water Torturer"

Like we even care

Old September 13th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote :
"Chinese Water

AKA Benedict Corpuz

Like we even care

As long as he is not selling, he's not infringing on any copyright. Benedict
is just obsessed with Barry. It's a gay crush. His daddy does not approve.
Neither does his mama. But he gives me the creeps, eyyyuuu, little toady
sweaty ugly little bahhhstid. Look at the pic at the bottom, with the
coconut. Ugggghh. Aboriginal, eh?

http://www.benedictcorpuz.com/2003/June/20030606.html

Old September 13th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair
Chinese Water Torturer

cyberlapdog wrote:
As long as he is not selling, he's not infringing on any copyright.

I guess you'll find out soon enough. BMI and ASCAP have been contacted.

Benedict is just obsessed with Barry.

Is he? I haven't met him yet. I did e-mail him last time you slandered
him on Usenet, and you lost your account on a TOS violation. Looks like
you need another dose.

Stay out of rec.food.cooking, children.

Old September 13th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default OT Subject change to troll bake recipe

"Chinese Water Torturer"

In cat another group they came up with a good idea called the Troll bake.
So lets take a shot instead on listening to the above dribble

Every one that knows me. You know that I am a Kentucky boy at heart here
is a recipe that we grew up with

Kentucky Burgoo

INGREDIENTS:
1 pound mixed cooked meats -- you can use beef, chicken, squirrel, turkey,
deer, any type of meat . I use lamb in mine that
has been marinated in lemon juice, Worchester sauce, garlic and some oregano
over night.
Most use quite a few meats if you use over a pound take the meat and
halfway cook it before combining it with the rest.

1/2 gallon chicken stock
1/2 gallon beef stock
1 ounce Worcestershire sauce
1 cup tomatoes, diced fresh if you use can drain the tomatoes really
good
1 large onion, diced
1 stalk celery, diced
1 small green bell pepper, diced. I always added a couple red peppers and a
couple yellow peppers when in season
1 large potato, diced
2 large carrots, diced
1/4 cup peas - frozen is fine but always best fresh
1/2 cup okra -
1/4 cup lima beans
1/2 cup black eye peas
1/2 cup yellow corn
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste

PREPARATION:
Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for
about 2 hours. You will need to be skimming the top as needed. If you
use more than a pound of meat cook the meat half way thru before combining.
This is always best cooked over an open flame in a black kettle. What a
smell it makes I guarantee it

So you all like the troll bake

Old September 13th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking
cybercat

"Chinese Water Torturer" wrote in message
oups.com...
cyberlapdog wrote:
As long as he is not selling, he's not infringing on any copyright.

I guess you'll find out soon enough. BMI and ASCAP have been contacted.

Benedict is just obsessed with Barry.

Is he? I haven't met him yet. I did e-mail him last time you slandered
him on Usenet, and you lost your account on a TOS violation. Looks like
you need another dose.

Stay out of rec.food.cooking, children.

Nobody lost any accounts, Benedict. More fiction, just like the rest of the
filth you enjoy posting about Barry. And, we generally post about COOKING in
the food group, what do you post about? How does adelphia feel about that,
Benedict?

And, if you emailed yourself to complain that you have been outed for being
an insane stalker, well, that is just hilarious.

Now then, toad boy, go back and read the law again. There *is* no copyright
infringement because he is not selling anything. Idiot.

Play nice, Benedict. Learn some tolerance for others, at least when you are
participating in a global, unmoderated forum. Attempting to silence someone
by "outing" them does not work when you have more to be embarrassed about
than he does. Do you think your parents and your sister and brother like
having their pictures plastered all over Usenet associated with your filth?
All because you don't like Barry's posts? Hmmm?

Old September 13th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair
Chinese Water Torturer

cybersock wrote:
Nobody lost any accounts, Benedict.

Sure you did, Barry. Lying doesn't change the facts.

More fiction, just like the rest of the filth you enjoy posting about Barry.

You mean about *you*. Stop the pretense.

And, we generally post about COOKING in the food group, what do you post about?

Yeah...making racial slurs about black foke eatin' fried chicken reaaly
counts.

How does adelphia feel about that, Benedict?

Who gives a ****? There is no Adelphia anymore. And I'm still NOT this
Benedict guy.

And, if you emailed yourself to complain that you have been outed for being
an insane stalker, well, that is just hilarious.

It would be, if true. I e-mailed Mr. Corpuz about your Usenet slander,
which is when you got tossed.

Now then, toad boy, go back and read the law again. There *is* no copyright
infringement because he is not selling anything. Idiot.

Uh huh. So I can can go ahead and d/l all the music and movies I want,
as long as I don't sell it? Radio stations aren't selling the music
they broadcast, so there's no copyright infringement? You better set
the RIAA and MPAA right, counselor. I'm sure you'll be discussing the
formalities with your attorney soon enough.

Play nice, Benedict. Learn some tolerance for others, at least when you are
participating in a global, unmoderated forum.

It's simple. Play in your own backyard from now on, and I'll leave you
alone. Promise.

Do you think your parents and your sister and brother like
having their pictures plastered all over Usenet associated with your filth?

They don't have pix on the Internet anywhere. You're hilariously
clueless as to my identity, and you can't admit it. You're owned, and
you're only embarrassing yourself.Give up before it gets worse.

****wit.

Old September 13th 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair
Chinese Water Torturer

I'm sure your toothless Kentucky kinfolk are mighty proud of your
accomplishments, Parrish.

Old September 13th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking
cybercat

Default Ping Abe Corpuz, Adelphia, ,Benedict Corpuz Admits to Posting Threats to Silence On-topic posters ...

Benedict Corpuz, unemployed SkyWest waitress, aka "Chinese Water Torturer"
and twenty other aliases wrote in message
oups.com...

Who gives a ****? There is no Adelphia anymore.

There isn't. eh? Well my ugly little troll, here are your headers:

From: "Chinese Water Torturer"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair
Date: 13 Sep 2006 14:31:59 -0700

.com