Trooder kittee in owrown patio!

Old October 3rd 08, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Trooder kittee in owrown patio!

Meowmie had da see-fur door opin to let in da innerestin sownz an smellz fur
ussez, an gess whut happinned? A trooder kitty kame into owrown patio!
Wifowt evin aksin purrmishun! Whut nerv! Meowmie didnt evin tell it to go
away, she juss klozed da door so we kudnt heer or smell it enneemore. How
iz we spozed to kno when itz safe fur Meowmie to go owt dere agin?

Rebecca

Old October 3rd 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 23:31:43 -0700, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Meowmie had da see-fur door opin to let in da innerestin sownz an smellz fur
ussez, an gess whut happinned? A trooder kitty kame into owrown patio!
Wifowt evin aksin purrmishun! Whut nerv! Meowmie didnt evin tell it to go
away, she juss klozed da door so we kudnt heer or smell it enneemore. How
iz we spozed to kno when itz safe fur Meowmie to go owt dere agin?

Rebecca

Wow! I nefur even seed a trooder kitty heer where we lives! I finks
dat yur meowmie can protekt herownself from it; jus make sure dat she
duzzent get any ideers of bringing it in!!!!!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/3/2008 11:43:40 AM
Old October 3rd 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat iz what I wuz finkink. Piglet knowing how good it was to be an onlyu
kitty.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old October 4th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Meowmie had da see-fur door opin to let in da innerestin sownz an smellz fur
ussez, an gess whut happinned? A trooder kitty kame into owrown patio!
Wifowt evin aksin purrmishun! Whut nerv!

I skare off 'trooder kitties!

"Lovable Louise"
=====
And she does! Other cats used to come onto her property, but she told
them what-for, loudly! Now they either stay away completely, or slink
along the edge warily.

Adam
Old October 5th 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_4_]

In article ,
says...
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 23:31:43 -0700, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Meowmie had da see-fur door opin to let in da innerestin sownz an smellz fur
ussez, an gess whut happinned? A trooder kitty kame into owrown patio!
Wifowt evin aksin purrmishun! Whut nerv! Meowmie didnt evin tell it to go
away, she juss klozed da door so we kudnt heer or smell it enneemore. How
iz we spozed to kno when itz safe fur Meowmie to go owt dere agin?

Rebecca

Wow! I nefur even seed a trooder kitty heer where we lives! I finks
dat yur meowmie can protekt herownself from it; jus make sure dat she
duzzent get any ideers of bringing it in!!!!!

Humans are weird about bringing other pets into the house... case in
point... one of my dearest friends has two kitties... Knickers and
Scrubby. She called me last night, very excited about something. It
turns out that her hubby finally gave in to adopting a d*g. They went
to the Humane Society, and she fell in love with a "Beagle-Mutt".

They adopted "Beagle-Mutt"; the HS spayed her; and they were able to
take her home, like, two days later.

Well, the cats hate the d*g. OTOH, the d*g is NUTS about the kitties
(Beagle-Mutt is about a year old, it seems, and is female, FTR).
Scrubby hissed at the d*g, and according to my friend, Scrubby has
hissed, maybe, a grand total of four times in Scrubby's entire lifetime
(which kinda reminds me of the first time Onyx met our family d*g,
Alfalfa... Onyx was probably all of 3-4 months old... and had NEVER
hissed in his lifetime, but sure enough, the minute little Onyx saw
Alfalfa, who was SO NOT a threat to any kitty, Onyx puffed himself up as
big as he could, and let out what he considered to be a big-boy hiss
[UB ~ Pawpa LAFFED attid mineownself!!!]).

My friend's d*g keeps wanting to play with the cats, but because she's
just been spayed, her activities for the time being are restricted.
This has led to confusion on Anya's (the d*g) part on two fronts... she
doesn't understand why she can't run and jump right now ('cuz she just
got spayed), and she doesn't understand why the cats want nothing to do
with her.

It's all kinda funny, if you ask this lowly human being.

--- Unca Cory

--
http://snurl.com/3y2oz

MY NAME SHOULD NOT BE PART OF MY E-MAIL ADDRESS... REMOVE IT TO REPLY
Old October 5th 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

When I bough Sadie home a week ago, I put her in the dog cage, big one, and
the cats had a day or so to sniff her, and she them. After going to the
Vet, I have begun to let her out, on a least so I can control, hopefully,
what happens. Two of my cats like her well enough but Piglet, who had
Scooter Dog as a momdog hates her and hisses. So far the Dog has not taken
any action to the hissing so hope it goes away soon.

Maybe your friends Dog was introduced too quickly into the house. Not that
I am an expert, just guessing.
"Cory" wrote in message
g...
In article ,
says...

Old October 5th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Adam wrote:
Meowmie had da see-fur door opin to let in da innerestin sownz an
smellz fur ussez, an gess whut happinned? A trooder kitty kame into
owrown patio! Wifowt evin aksin purrmishun! Whut nerv!

I skare off 'trooder kitties!

"Lovable Louise"
=====
And she does! Other cats used to come onto her property, but she told
them what-for, loudly! Now they either stay away completely, or slink
along the edge warily.

Adam

We haf trooder kittens in our hoam. What kan I do bout dem??

HoneyCat
Old October 5th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Lucy wrote:
I skare off 'trooder kitties!

"Lovable Louise"

We haf trooder kittens in our hoam. What kan I do bout dem??

HoneyCat

Growl, howl, hisspit @ dem. U may hafta uze lots words but itz
impurrtant. Repete until dey stay away.

Louise
Old October 6th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Mostleee u haz ta hopez dat ur hooman duzen let dem in ur houze. Willow
having dealt with a turder kitty last friday. Piglet sits in the corner and
thinks, I haz 2 truder kitties im myown house.
"Adam" wrote in message
Lucy wrote:
I skare off 'trooder kitties!

"Lovable Louise"

We haf trooder kittens in our hoam. What kan I do bout dem??

HoneyCat

Growl, howl, hisspit @ dem. U may hafta uze lots words but itz impurrtant.
Repete until dey stay away.

Louise

I iz gladta bea kittee Stormmee Cat community 4 June 1st 08 08:11 PM
Owrown pollygeez to da kamoonitee Sundance Cat community 7 January 18th 08 05:18 AM
anofur kittee Stormmee Cat community 9 December 28th 07 08:12 PM
Purrs fur an unknown kittee Rebecca Cat community 28 October 31st 04 11:36 PM
Trooder Skunk! Uncle Fred Cat community 2 March 5th 04 05:02 AM