Amber out of character

Old March 21st 10, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Amber out of character

Amber frequently comes onto my bed during the night but usually goes to
sleep by my feet. Last night she came about midnight but stayed by my
pillow. She was purring (she rarely purrs) and wanted to be petted. If
I dozed off, she would touch my face with her paw to wake me up. She
also would walk around on top of me. This all went on for quite a while
until she finally let me go to sleep. I don't understand her.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old March 21st 10, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

LOL! Of course you don't understand her. She's a cat! ;-)

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old March 21st 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
snuffy

On Mar 20, 8:24*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
Amber frequently comes onto my bed during the night but usually goes to
sleep by my feet. *Last night she came about midnight but stayed by my
pillow. *She was purring (she rarely purrs) and wanted to be petted. *If
I dozed off, she would touch my face with her paw to wake me up. *She
also would walk around on top of me. *This all went on for quite a while
until she finally let me go to sleep. *I don't understand her.

* * * * * * * * * ---MIKE---In the White Mountains of New Hampshire

* (44° 15' *N - Elevation 1580')

She might have been afraid of death.
Old March 21st 10, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla \=^..^=\

On Mar 20, 8:24 pm,
Amber frequently comes onto my bed during the night but usually goes to
sleep by my feet. Last night she came about midnight but stayed by my
pillow. She was purring (she rarely purrs) and wanted to be petted. If
I dozed off, she would touch my face with her paw to wake me up. She
also would walk around on top of me. This all went on for quite a while
until she finally let me go to sleep. I don't understand her.

---MIKE---In the White Mountains of New Hampshire

(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Aww, poor Amber...it might be that it's just Spring..kitties can act so
wierd sometimes.
Is she eating, drinking, and using her box okay? If she is, I don't think
there is anything to worry about....you can always call TED on Monday..
How old is she?
Purrs for her to feel better soon..
Love,
Kyla & Mosey

Old March 21st 10, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Kyla wrote:

Aww, poor Amber...it might be that it's
just Spring..kitties can act so wierd
sometimes.
Is she eating, drinking, and using her box
okay? If she is, I don't think there is
anything to worry about....you can
always call TED on Monday.. How old is
she?
Purrs for her to feel better soon.

Amber is 15 1/2. She is eating and drinking and using her box. She is
not sick-she was just happy for some reason.

Old March 21st 10, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

It is SPRING you know. What makes you think you should understand her? She
is a CAT and a Girlcat at that. Enjoy the attention. If there is a message
she will let you know.

Old March 21st 10, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla \=^..^=\

"---MIKE
Kyla wrote:

Aww, poor Amber...it might be that it's
just Spring..kitties can act so wierd
sometimes.
Is she eating, drinking, and using her box
okay? If she is, I don't think there is
anything to worry about....you can
always call TED on Monday.. How old is
she?
Purrs for her to feel better soon.

Amber is 15 1/2. She is eating and drinking and using her box. She is
not sick-she was just happy for some reason.

Aww...
Glad she's doing 'normal' things.
Well, at her age, being a happy kitty is what it's all about
It's the way all kitties should be..