feliway Q's

Old August 23rd 05, 03:35 PM
ensoul

Default feliway Q's

I've used it in the past, for Sam cat who was a yowler, it was useless

Now we have Moe & Rudy, 8 month old brothers...I know know they need to
ram, they plenty toys and we paly with them every evening, have even
tried moving plat time back

they are terror's at night, fighting w/each other, ramming around
knocking everything over they can...SPCA told they were very loving
with each other, HA!
not at all

Do you think Feliway would help if I used just at night time? and would
I need it in several rooms? We live in a small 2 bdrm apartment.

We have "grounded" them at night (a couple times), that is confine them
to the spare bdrm....is that mean?

ensoul

Old August 23rd 05, 10:23 PM

"ensoul" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've used it in the past, for Sam cat who was a yowler, it was useless

Now we have Moe & Rudy, 8 month old brothers...I know know they need to
ram, they plenty toys and we paly with them every evening, have even
tried moving plat time back

they are terror's at night, fighting w/each other, ramming around
knocking everything over they can...SPCA told they were very loving
with each other, HA!
not at all

Do you think Feliway would help if I used just at night time? and would
I need it in several rooms? We live in a small 2 bdrm apartment.

We have "grounded" them at night (a couple times), that is confine them
to the spare bdrm....is that mean?

ensoul

You're probably better off 'grounding' them until they get older and settle
down some. I'm not sure the Feliway would do all that much if they are only
being rowdy young kittens. If they are acting up because something is
upsetting them OTOH .......

I have two young boys (1 and almost 2) and they get pretty wild and wooly.
They fight over who's turn it is to groom the other so it's not like they
aren't buds - they just like to get rough occasionally. As long as nobody's
drawing blood (they don't) I don't worry about them.

Old August 24th 05, 06:21 AM
Candace

ensoul wrote:

Do you think Feliway would help if I used just at night time? and would
I need it in several rooms? We live in a small 2 bdrm apartment.

No, I don't think Feliway is for this purpose. It kind of sounds like
normal, rowdy kitten behavior. It's not a drug, it's not going to calm
them down from playing.

We have "grounded" them at night (a couple times), that is confine them
to the spare bdrm....is that mean?

No, not as long as they have food, water, litter, some toys, and each
other in there. You have to sleep and if that is the only way you can,
then you should do it.

Candace

Feliway Ruby Tuesday Cat health & behaviour 5 June 2nd 05 12:11 PM
Feliway Success Story Monique Y. Mudama Cat health & behaviour 0 February 14th 05 06:12 PM
catricide or Feliway? Kate Cats - misc 6 August 29th 03 09:22 PM
How do you stop aggression with Feliway? Calvin Rice Cat health & behaviour 4 August 7th 03 09:58 PM
Feliway spray/diffuser UK moi Cat health & behaviour 2 July 6th 03 03:37 PM