Purrs for my sisters lost cat

Old November 22nd 05, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for my sisters lost cat

On Tue 22 Nov 2005 03:04:05p, Karen wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

I just received the following from my sister:

Hi,

I would just like you to pray for Samus-she is lost. She must
have gotten out Sunday night when Dave let the dogs out before
he went to bed, and she's been gone ever since. I've checked the
pound and have put posters up around the neiborhood. My biggest
concern is that there are lots of big dogs that live around
here, and she has no fear of the them.

I am heartbroken.

Kathy

She must be worried sick. "Get yer fuzzy butt home now" purrs....

--
Cheryl
Old November 23rd 05, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:04:05 -0600, Karen wrote:

I just received the following from my sister:

Hi,

I would just like you to pray for Samus-she is lost. She must have gotten
out Sunday night when Dave let the dogs out before he went to bed, and
she's been gone ever since. I've checked the pound and have put posters up
around the neiborhood. My biggest concern is that there are lots of big
dogs that live around here, and she has no fear of the them.

I am heartbroken.

Kathy

Heartfelt purrs for Samus to return home quickly -- and to stay away from
dogs. MLB
Old November 23rd 05, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I would just like you to pray for Samus-she is lost.

Four kitties purring for a safe homecoming.

--Fil

Old November 23rd 05, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote:
I would just like you to pray for Samus-she is lost. She must have gotten
out Sunday night when Dave let the dogs out before he went to bed, and she's
been gone ever since. I've checked the pound and have put posters up around
the neiborhood. My biggest concern is that there are lots of big dogs that
live around here, and she has no fear of the them.

Purrs for Samus to come back soon. The majority of cats that get lost
it seems, are found again, so there's plenty of hope.

Old November 23rd 05, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote in message
I just received the following from my sister:

Hi,

I would just like you to pray for Samus-she is lost. She must have gotten
out Sunday night when Dave let the dogs out before he went to bed, and
she's
been gone ever since. I've checked the pound and have put posters up
around
the neiborhood. My biggest concern is that there are lots of big dogs that
live around here, and she has no fear of the them.

I am heartbroken.

Kathy

Get-back-home purrs on the way for Samus. May she return unscathed.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old November 23rd 05, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Karen" wrote:
I would just like you to pray for Samus-she is lost. She must have gotten
out Sunday night when Dave let the dogs out before he went to bed, and
she's
been gone ever since. I've checked the pound and have put posters up
around
the neiborhood. My biggest concern is that there are lots of big dogs that
live around here, and she has no fear of the them.

Purrs for Samus to come back soon. The majority of cats that get lost
it seems, are found again, so there's plenty of hope.

It can just be so hard to find them, and if they get spooked they only hide
when you look for them. We are adding our own "get-ur-butt" home purrs.

Jo

Old November 23rd 05, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
I just received the following from my sister:

Hi,

I would just like you to pray for Samus-she is lost. She must have gotten
out Sunday night when Dave let the dogs out before he went to bed, and she's
been gone ever since. I've checked the pound and have put posters up around
the neiborhood. My biggest concern is that there are lots of big dogs that
live around here, and she has no fear of the them.

I am heartbroken.

Many purrs for your sister and her cat. Hope she turns up soonest.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old November 23rd 05, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote:

I would just like you to pray for Samus-she is lost.

Sending purrs that Samus gets home safe and puts your sister's
worries to rest.

--

Wayne, with special purrformances by Will and Heidi
Old November 23rd 05, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

What an awful situation. BF & KFC are purring up a storm that Samus will be
found soon. Lost cat notices need to go up on every lamp post and wall and
in a local shop and post office and...

Tweed