COUP! (I take ofur)

Old July 27th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

I dunno why LL is sew mad. Mabbee da
gurlcats cud take LL out fur sum nise nip wine n tawk tew hur n see
iffen her haz sum kinda problumz frum hur bittiehood dat is makin
hurself meen tew usses. Da gurls are gud at solving problumz wike dat.
Jest a thot *shrugs*

Mosey

I don't know why she's so mad either. Maybe she needs to go to an anger
management class!

That's a good idea. Maybe the girlcats will have some influence on her.

Clarence

As a gurlcat mineself, I fink Louise is allowd to be hi-maintenance! She
duzzint need a reezon. We luff her.

Lucy

Dat iz gudgud tew heer Lucy. Pweaz tawk tew hur n find out wats rong
n gib hur sum hugs. Gurlcats r gud at dat.
We awl want hur tew be happee n feel welcome heer..
Mosey

Old July 27th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"ClowderCat"
Lucy wrote:
I dunno why LL is sew mad. Mabbee da
gurlcats cud take LL out fur sum nise nip wine n tawk tew hur n see
iffen her haz sum kinda problumz frum hur bittiehood dat is makin
hurself meen tew usses. Da gurls are gud at solving problumz wike dat.
Jest a thot *shrugs*

Mosey

I don't know why she's so mad either. Maybe she needs to go to an anger
management class!

That's a good idea. Maybe the girlcats will have some influence on her.

Clarence

As a gurlcat mineself, I fink Louise is allowd to be hi-maintenance! She
duzzint need a reezon. We luff her.

Lucy

Has she come back yet? I haven't seen her but I haven't gotten through
all the posts today.

Clarence

I habbent seen hur either. Hope hur iz umkay.
Mabbee hur iz takin da day off tew fink n nap?

Mosey

Old July 27th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

"ClowderCat"
Lucy wrote:
I dunno why LL is sew mad. Mabbee da
gurlcats cud take LL out fur sum nise nip wine n tawk tew hur n see
iffen her haz sum kinda problumz frum hur bittiehood dat is makin
hurself meen tew usses. Da gurls are gud at solving problumz wike dat.
Jest a thot *shrugs*

Mosey

I don't know why she's so mad either. Maybe she needs to go to an
anger management class!

That's a good idea. Maybe the girlcats will have some influence on
her.

Clarence

As a gurlcat mineself, I fink Louise is allowd to be hi-maintenance! She
duzzint need a reezon. We luff her.

Lucy

Has she come back yet? I haven't seen her but I haven't gotten through
all the posts today.

Clarence

Maybe hur iz waytink tu see if yur tekkynolojikul diffikulteez getz solft.

Wat kinda tekkynolojikul diffikulteez iz involved?

I yam twyink mine beztezt to go-between siey

I gnow yew are anna yer doin gudgud wif dat

If L.L. fyndz owt dat it reeeleeee wuzent yur fawlt, an dat yuz
reeeeleeee didunt d-zert us, dat mite mayke hur feel betterer.

Dat mite be rite..yew iz smart Pitô.ônya.

-- Pitô.ônya reddy furr uh vakayshun an relapsayshun

Hey, yew kan come vizit Seattle. Ask Harri, hur wuz heer long time ugo.
Et iz kewl wif da weathur n we hab lotz uf room sew yew kan relax.
Anna we hab gudgud fuds tew anna we hab lawtz uf toys.
Fink about wt. Uf course Tabitha will be heer tew.
Sew yew gurls kan bizit.
Wuv
Mosey

Old July 27th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

On Jul 25, 1:28 am, Lucy :

On Jul 23, 8:56 pm, Lucy
Does everykitty want to have an election now or wait until the
regularly
scheduled election in November?
Do we want to vote on this?
Clarence
I doant want ennymore politiks.
Lucy, tired
Missy brings Lucy some nip tea and donuts and shows her to a comfy
chair away from the conference table
Doo yoo wan wun ub my "Stupid Silly Hoomin" comix boox or som differen
fudz? Myown cumfy one-kitty bed iz in wun ub da rumz an yoo cud tak a
cuddlegnap iff you wan.
--
I fink that I fanked you fur dis, but it was wen we wer haffing
newsgroop problems an it didunt go fru. I wood luff some nip tea an a

I hope yoo wak up in time to gew to da shew wiff uss. Ub korse, yoo
can set my kitteebed sew dat yew get six owers ub nap in firty minnus.
Or less seep iff you wanna. sips her own tea while Lucy sips hers I
don' fink effun da hoomins hoo mak dese bedz gnow dat yoo can set
differun seep-warps. Wike captan Piccat can make hiz spaceship go
fasser, yoo can seep fasser. takes another sip of tea/offers hug

--
Missy

Fangu. sipping tea I hardlee ever get tu use my sleepybedd at home! Jack
hoggs it.

One of meowmie's frends sent us a liddle tent to play in, an Ime going to
take offur it. Itz mine.

Lucy

Kan yew share et wif hur fur gnow jest fur a widdle wile?
Mosey

Old July 27th 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"ClowderCat" ...
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
On Jul 23, 8:44 pm, ClowderCat :
Adam wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Diz happened becuz leaders 'bandon us & wuz leederless! I ASK fur
leeders & dey nefur show up. I not want Catmerica leederless & SUM1
haz
2 be in charge
Datz lojikul an reeznabil, Lovable Louise.
Sinze yu ar neow "Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica",
Kin I purrleeze be Vice Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica?
I wyll hiss at ne kittee az uh warnink dat yu ar n-gree.
OK, becuz u usually here. Old leeders WUZN'T.
Pi2nya now offishully Vice Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica.
"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica
What kind of work do the Grand Pooh-Bah and Vice Grand Pooh-Bah think
they're going to do?

Maggy May: Wurk? looks around the conference table
Wurk??
Sunrise: Uncl Bill wurks.
Missy: Kittees do GNOT wurk.
Maggy May: Dey BEE da Gran Poo-Bah an Vice Gran Poo-Bah an yoo be da
Purssident. An nobuddy beet aneebuddy up. Wee ken agree den eet fudz
an go see a play.

Gnow DAT sowndz wike a gudgud idea.
Gottta ta go git my red zoomy byke...
C'mon Tabitha, letz go...huh?
Mosey

--
"Reach out your paw if yoor bole be empty
If yoor bole iz full may it bee agen.

I thought that the Grand Pooh-Bah and Vice Grand Pooh-Bah could do
something like punish the humans who violate Catmerica laws!

Clarence

Ourown hoomins dunt violate Catmerica Laws. Dey r furry nise tew usses.
Dey wike Pink Floyd bedder dan da Gretful Dead , howeffer.

Mosey

Old July 27th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"ClowderCat" ...
Cory wrote:
In article Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

We want to be able to train her. She ignores us and does whatever she
wants. It's like she thinks she's a cat!

Chester and Clarence

*Onyx saunters over to Anti Jan and taps her on the shoulder...*

Um, skyooz mineownself dere, Anti Jan... I duzzint meen tu, wike,
ohfurstayt da REELY obveeuz, buttid YU iz KNOT a cat!!! YU hafta duz
whuteffur yur CATS want, nottid whuteffur YU want!!!!!

--- Onyx, hoping the HUMAN gets the point...

Hi Onyx. Where do you get the idea that I think I'm a cat! I'm a human
and I don't have to do what cats tell me to if I don't want.

Jan

Uh oh...pweeze dunt git hissy Mz Jan. Fangu furry mutch.
Mosey
--off tew mayk sum lunch

Old July 27th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default COUP! (I take ofur)

Catmerica leadership haz vanished!

2 restor order, I appoint self

GRAND POOH-BAH of Catmerica

& take over Catmerica under martial law.

Rule #1: Nobudy else kin beet up anyone.

You gonna hurt sumbuddy wif a red vegtible?
Mosey
--a peecemaker

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Old July 27th 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Mee tew
Mosey

Hihi diz iz O T anna u kan be PooBah but I still followz Harri.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

"Adam"
Harri Roadcat wrote:
Adam :

Catmerica leadership haz vanished!

2 restor order, I appoint self

GRAND POOH-BAH of Catmerica

& take over Catmerica under martial law.

Rule #1: Nobudy else kin beet up anyone.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Are you going to come on da Road Trip wif usses? You could ride in a
caticopter with a PooBah banner, or ride in a converible Catillac cat
wif a PooBah banner on da door.

Harri

Yu not unnerstand. No more Purresident, VP, Justicat, Sheriff.

I TAKEN OFUR! I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!!!

Ne1 object, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Whutz uh PooBaa?
Ar yu uh cross between uh hunny-bear an uh sheepy?

--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 27th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"ClowderCat" ...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" ...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

We want to be able to train her. She ignores us and does whatever she
wants. It's like she thinks she's a cat!

Chester and Clarence

I wyll go an twy wun moooor tyme tu reezon wiff hur.

Den yu gize ar on yur own, an gudgud luk.
An twy reeeel hard wif telepathee tu moof hur fingurz offur da keebord.

OK. Thanks.

The problem we're having isn't moving her fingers on the keyboard, it's
that our telepathic interface, that we put in the keyboard and works
better than the keyboard to do most of what we want, won't open the
newsreader in SeaMonkey and won't open rpcc in google groups. All she
needs to do is open the software for us and everything will work right for
us. That's what we're having problems with.

Chester and Clarence

Umkay, gnow I unnerstand.

Mosey
UB hihi gandalf frum da utter groop

Old July 28th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" ...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" ...
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Chesters gonna byte yur tayle when he gits bak.

Lucy
He hazn't bin here 4 long tyme! Iz dat leedership???

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica
I'm here now. Clarence and I are leading by being available when
we're needed.

Chester

At free aye emm??
UB Hillary joke
Gud tew see yew bak....
Mosey
*offers LL sum nise nip ise kream*
Thanks.

We have a lot of problems getting mom to let us come here whenever we
want. She claims she doesn't have time!

Chester and Clarence
Datz wy I went an Hizzt at hur.
Wuz dat HooKay tu du?
Of course. But it didn't do any good. She wasn't scared of you!

Chester and Clarence
I twyed.
Kaynt yu kontrol hur?
Maybe Sherif Rozko shud twy.

Pit2nya...hisspitted owt.

She's been completely untrainable as long as we've known her. We've tried
to train her and so have Sheriff Rosco.

Chester and Clarence

I wuz finking dat mabbee LL had sum bad xperences wen hur wuz a bittie dat
karried over tew gnow, but wee r tryin sew hard tew make hur feel welcome
heer.
Maybe hur hoomin haz sumptin dat heis wurried bout tew.
Wee wanna figgure dis out sew we kan awl be happee. Rite?
Wuvs n Purrs
Mosey

Right.

Chester and Clarence