COUP! (I take ofur)

Old August 7th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

Cory wrote:
In article ,
says...
Will in New Haven wrote:
On Jul 27, 8:56 pm, ClowderCat wrote:
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat" ...
Cory wrote:
In article Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
We want to be able to train her. She ignores us and does whatever she
wants. It's like she thinks she's a cat!
Chester and Clarence
*Onyx saunters over to Anti Jan and taps her on the shoulder...*
Um, skyooz mineownself dere, Anti Jan... I duzzint meen tu, wike,
ohfurstayt da REELY obveeuz, buttid YU iz KNOT a cat!!! YU hafta duz
whuteffur yur CATS want, nottid whuteffur YU want!!!!!
--- Onyx, hoping the HUMAN gets the point...
Hi Onyx. Where do you get the idea that I think I'm a cat! I'm a human
and I don't have to do what cats tell me to if I don't want.
Jan
Uh oh...pweeze dunt git hissy Mz Jan. Fangu furry mutch.
Mosey
--off tew mayk sum lunch
Why do you think I'm being hissy?

Jan

Beclawz hoomins who is GNOT hissy gnow dat da cats iz in charg. It izn
dat wee don' luv hoomins butted da cats iz much wizur an smartur.

--
Maggy May

Why do you think that?

Jan

Anti Jan, I lufz yu. Yu an' yur kitteez haf ben arownd fur a
longlonglong tyme, an' I haz enjoyed owrz inturackshunz tugeffur, buttid
fur a hooman, yu shur iz DENZE. How inna whirled kin yu eefun DAYR tu
fink dat hoomanz iz smartur den kitteez, wen effurry uffur hooman NOZE
itz da uffur weigh arownd???!!

--- Onyx, absolutely indignant that any hoomanz would ever dare to think
that THEY are smarter than kitties...

I know a lot of humans who think that all humans are smarter than cats!
So I'm trying to understand why you think cats are smarter than
humans. Can you explain it to me?

Jan
Old August 7th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:
On Jul 27, 8:56 pm, ClowderCat :
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat" ...
Cory wrote:
[...]

I hab only been heer since April n am tryin tew fit in heer n dunt want no
trubble but I think Onyx iz rite. Kitties are smarter cos dey dunt want no
wars , jest peece n tew be happee. Hoomins wike tew fite n be meen tew eech
other, see?
Meowmie knowz awl bout dat one ting. Da kitties heer seem tew wike yew, sew
I dunno wat da problum iz. *offers Jan some nise calming tea*

---Onyx absolutely indignant that any hoomanz would ever dare to think

that THEY are smarter than kitties...

I ugree wif Onyx, but hope dis dunt start a cat war. no no nope.
Give peece a chance
nosepoink
Mosey

--
"Life without liberty is like a body without spirit." --- Kahlil Gibran

It sounds like you kitties have a good reason to think that cats are
smarter than humans. I like peaceful stuff too. And I love all of you
kitties.

Jan takes a sip of the tea.

This tea is really good. Thanks.

Jan
Old August 7th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default This isn't a bad thread, but

As a kittie I don't take orders nor give them, just live in peace and get
along wif others. That's what I do and usually keep a furry low profile.
Please give it a rest.

Cinnamon.
Old August 7th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Mom's doing it again. She's not opening the software for us. She claims
it't because she can't open it while either of us walk back and forth in
front of the monitor!

Chester

Try juss sittin in frunt uv it -- maybe walkin bak an forf iz too
distraktin.

Rebecca

Old August 7th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Anti Jan, I lufz yu. Yu an' yur kitteez haf ben arownd fur a
longlonglong tyme, an' I haz enjoyed owrz inturackshunz tugeffur, buttid
fur a hooman, yu shur iz DENZE. How inna whirled kin yu eefun DAYR tu
fink dat hoomanz iz smartur den kitteez, wen effurry uffur hooman NOZE
itz da uffur weigh arownd???!!

--- Onyx, absolutely indignant that any hoomanz would ever dare to think
that THEY are smarter than kitties...

I know a lot of humans who think that all humans are smarter than cats!
So I'm trying to understand why you think cats are smarter than
humans. Can you explain it to me?

Jan

Well, first off, allez rememfur dat I respects hoomins greatly. Dey know
how to care fur kitties (at least da ones whose kitty-masters post here),
and dey do an ok job of taking care of demselves.

But take a look at the relationship. Of da kitty an da hoomin, who has to
go away from da howse to earn toonas? An who has to open up da cans of
kitty food? And clean da litter boxes? Since da hoomins has to do all da
dirty work, den I fink we can see dat da kitties are da bosses. And in
most situations, da bosses is smarter den da bossies.

An let's not furget dat kitties haf teleporters, and a inhabited moonbase,
an offur teknologies dat hoomins don't haf yet.

Respectfully,

Harri
Old August 7th 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Can we come over and try it? Mom won't put any of that kind of thing on
any of her own or our food!

Chester and Clarence

Yep, ourz door here is open any time. Mine Paw and Meowmie are purrty good
about sharing people foodz, and us kitties is allez glad to share our
kitty food.

Harri
Old August 7th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Louise[_2_]

Why do you want her to take over? She'll just beat up other cats!

Chester and Clarence

I C I stil not wantid hir. Bye.

Louise
Old August 7th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

I C I stil not wantid hir. Bye.

Louise

But you are! We want you to join us on our adbenchure.

Harri
Old August 7th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

OH YES YOU ARE!
Yes you are wanted here, one cat does not dictate for all.

PLEASE STAY. Piglet wanting her friend, even if she always threatens to
beat someone up, but , never does it, to stay!!!!

Old August 8th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Louise" wrote in message
Why do you want her to take over? She'll just beat up other cats!

Chester and Clarence

I C I stil not wantid hir. Bye.

Louise

Oh...hisspitt! not at ennywun in purrtikkulur

Hey gize, ... Chester and Clarence, enuff awlreddy.
We ar glad yu are poztink agin.

AND We ar glad dat Louise pozted uhgin!

Hey Louise, of korze yu ar wantid hir.
Insted ov fyndin olny diz tred, luuk attid awl da tredz
were da kitteez sed day mizt yu an wisht yu wud kum bak.

Kum ryde in da jeepz wiff uz.
--
Pitô.ônya