Purrs for a tiny abandoned kitten

Old August 23rd 04, 01:53 PM
Debbie Wilson

Default Purrs for a tiny abandoned kitten

If there are any nurturing purrs to spare, can you send some for a tiny
kitten who was found on the street yesterday by a friend's children who
live in Belgium? It's a little black & white baby, and was alone on the
street. She has been to the vet with the kitten and they think it is no
more than 2 days old. The mother was nowhere to be seen although they
did search for her. She is hand-rearing him, feeding every 3 hours,
keeping him warm and helping him poop and pee (which he has done). Her
daughters have named him Figaro and her two other cats (3 month old
kittens) are terrified of him!

They are so fragile when they are young, so any life-giving purrs which
you can send over to him will be very welcome.
I've sent her some advice too, and also a number of good orphan kitten
websites which she's looking at.

Many thanks -

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old August 23rd 04, 02:08 PM
Dan M

They are so fragile when they are young, so any life-giving purrs which
you can send over to him will be very welcome.
I've sent her some advice too, and also a number of good orphan kitten
websites which she's looking at.

Oh dear! Many purrs coming for the little one.

Dan

Old August 23rd 04, 02:43 PM
Victor Martinez

Lots of purrs for the little one. May he have a long and happy life.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 23rd 04, 02:47 PM
Jeanette

Debbie Wilson wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I hope he makes it, you're friend is an angel, I know how hard it is to hand
rear tinies.

Love

Jeanette