My Cat has turned into a Bully towards my Other Cat-Help

Old October 20th 05, 08:20 AM
Frank Pittel

Default My Cat has turned into a Bully towards my Other Cat-Help

lisa1124 via CatKB.com u14942@uwe wrote:
: Oh no - I would never do that. I love them both so much and they love me.
: Things have improved slightly. Bella isn't picking at her hot spot and has
: even started chasing Boo instead of the other way around. I think I may take
: Boo to the vet to be tested for diabetes.

Keep in mind that you're dealing with a troll.

: IBen Getiner wrote:
: Hi all, I have two cats, Boo-3 and Bella-2 (both spayed). Bella has always
: been playful and lovable, Boo is a little more independent but lovable and
: [quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
: I feed them both in the kitchen in separate areas? How can I stop Boo from
: being such a bully?
:
: Hi, Lisa....
:
: We went thru almost this same exact thing about a year ago. The best
: thing that you can do to solve your problem is to do what we did... You
: need to chose between the two, which one you want to keep, and then
: make the other one an outside kat. That's what we did, and all parties
: are much happier now that all that's behind us.
:
: IBen

: --
: Message posted via http://www.catkb.com

--

-------------------
Old October 20th 05, 08:20 AM
Frank Pittel

cybercat wrote:

: "lisa1124 via CatKB.com" u14942@uwe wrote in message
: news:560843729abf4@uwe...
: Oh no - I would never do that. I love them both so much and they love me.

: Yes, and you would never put one of them at risk by putting her outside.

: Things have improved slightly. Bella isn't picking at her hot spot and
: has
: even started chasing Boo instead of the other way around. I think I may
: take
: Boo to the vet to be tested for diabetes.

: That's a really good idea. And, for what it is worth, Iben likes to give
: people
: bad advice and upset people from what I have seen. I don't think he has any
: cats.

He's a troll looking for attention.

:

Old October 20th 05, 09:22 AM
IBen Getiner

: IBen Getiner wrote:
[...]

Tell us about it... Me and about 143,000,000 other suckers....

IBen

Old October 20th 05, 02:36 PM
lisa1124 via CatKB.com

If that's the case, he should not be allowed on this site. I was sort of
shocked to get advice to get rid of my baby.

Frank Pittel wrote:
: Oh no - I would never do that. I love them both so much and they love me.

: Yes, and you would never put one of them at risk by putting her outside.

: Things have improved slightly. Bella isn't picking at her hot spot and
: has
: even started chasing Boo instead of the other way around. I think I may
: take
: Boo to the vet to be tested for diabetes.

: That's a really good idea. And, for what it is worth, Iben likes to give
: people
: bad advice and upset people from what I have seen. I don't think he has any
: cats.

He's a troll looking for attention.

: Hi all, I have two cats, Boo-3 and Bella-2 (both spayed). Bella has
: always
[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]
:
: IBen

Old October 20th 05, 03:30 PM
cybercat

"Frank Pittel" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:

[...]

Yes, Frank, in the true sense of the word. But now that so many use that
term
to mean anyone whose opinions they do not like, it has lost considerable
meaning. I like to be specific. Hope yoy kitty's paw heals. I do think
you need to get those anti-b's into him.

Old October 20th 05, 03:37 PM
cybercat

If that's the case, he should not be allowed on this site. I was sort of
shocked to get advice to get rid of my baby.

Usenet is a free and unmoderated global forum, so you cannot keep
anyone from posting, though some people sure will give it a try, lol!
Once you learn who the jerks are, just don't click on their posts or use a
killfile.