Sheesh!

Old January 2nd 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Sheesh!

I'm watching Animal Planet's "That's My Baby". This woman has an Alaskan
bitch who is pregnant. She takes her to an "Animal Communicator" who tells
her what the d*g is thinking, an "Animal Skeletal Manipulator" (a d*ggy
chiropractor), gives her daily massages, and feeds her ice cream for her
"pregnancy cravings". Can you believe this??!

Now if it was a cat, then, sure! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 2nd 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"NMR" wrote in message
People are so gullible. I used to LMAO when the pet psyche used to be on

TV
they caught on to her act and cancelled her show

WHAT?? I love the pet pyschic! Are you suggesting that she is a fraud?!

Old January 2nd 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"NMR" wrote in message
. ..
She was a twit did you ever see the alligator one oh I have big teeth
watch out I will bite you if you are not careful

hahahaha! Maybe, but PROVE she was a fraud.

Can't do it, can you?

Old January 2nd 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 14:13:32 -0600, CatNipped wrote:

I'm watching Animal Planet's "That's My Baby". This woman has an Alaskan
bitch who is pregnant. She takes her to an "Animal Communicator" who tells
her what the d*g is thinking, an "Animal Skeletal Manipulator" (a d*ggy
chiropractor), gives her daily massages, and feeds her ice cream for her
"pregnancy cravings". Can you believe this??!

Now if it was a cat, then, sure! ;

Yeh, I believe it. The doggie just wants the calcium to build strong
bones for herself and the babes....and the sugar to give her the energy to
take care of them. Isn't that what all mothers think? MLB
Old January 2nd 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
I'm watching Animal Planet's "That's My Baby". This woman has an Alaskan
bitch who is pregnant. She takes her to an "Animal Communicator" who tells
her what the d*g is thinking, an "Animal Skeletal Manipulator" (a d*ggy
chiropractor), gives her daily massages, and feeds her ice cream for her
"pregnancy cravings". Can you believe this??!

Tyche is now claiming to have pregnancy cravings...

Even if she Wasn't SPAYED she's NOT getting any of our ice cream...

*informs Tyche that if she's really "pregnant" she has to give up
licking my beer, and watches her flee the room screaming*

--Fil