Mere alien

Old January 1st 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Mere alien

Miranda was enjoying Caliban's attentions so much that she forgot
herself and revealed her true alien face:

http://tinyurl.com/9opds

I'm scared, very scared.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 1st 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Miranda was enjoying Caliban's attentions so much that she forgot herself
and revealed her true alien face:

http://tinyurl.com/9opds

I'm scared, very scared.

Be afraid, very afraid.

Perhaps I should let you borrow my tinfoil hat. I don't have any Yoda look a
likes.

May the force be with you.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Old January 1st 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 18:29:54 +0200, Marina wrote:

Miranda was enjoying Caliban's attentions so much that she forgot
herself and revealed her true alien face:

http://tinyurl.com/9opds

I'm scared, very scared.

Don't be scared -- that is just her "morning face". She really is a
beautiful girl. MLB
Old January 1st 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 18:29:54 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Miranda was enjoying Caliban's attentions so much that she forgot
herself and revealed her true alien face:

http://tinyurl.com/9opds

I'm scared, very scared.

LOL! How'd she get her ears to do that?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 1st 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 18:29:54 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Miranda was enjoying Caliban's attentions so much that she forgot
herself and revealed her true alien face:

http://tinyurl.com/9opds

I'm scared, very scared.

LOL! How'd she get her ears to do that?

That's what I'm wondering. Caliban may be pinning down one, but the other???

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 1st 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Miranda was enjoying Caliban's attentions so much that she forgot herself
and revealed her true alien face:

http://tinyurl.com/9opds

I'm scared, very scared.

She just adores being adored doesn't she?

Jo

Old January 1st 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 21:48:36 +0200, Marina wrote:

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 18:29:54 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Miranda was enjoying Caliban's attentions so much that she forgot
herself and revealed her true alien face:

http://tinyurl.com/9opds

I'm scared, very scared.

LOL! How'd she get her ears to do that?

That's what I'm wondering. Caliban may be pinning down one, but the other???

He wants her to be a Scottish Fold! Or a Beagle. MLB
Old January 1st 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

In message , Marina
writes
Miranda was enjoying Caliban's attentions so much that she forgot
herself and revealed her true alien face:

http://tinyurl.com/9opds

I'm scared, very scared.

May I post the link for that to a talk board I'm on which has a
long-running thread about cats? I think it would be appreciated.
--
Cathi
Old January 2nd 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:
Miranda was enjoying Caliban's attentions so much that she forgot
herself and revealed her true alien face:

http://tinyurl.com/9opds

I'm scared, very scared.

I was scared, too, when I saw this picture of Tinùviel in the camera just
after it was taken. Obviously, we had picked the exact right time to find
her true expression. The picture was taken right after she had eaten, and
she was very busy licking her lips. Just take a look:
http://tinyurl.com/9m5cj

To even it up, this is more what she really looks like:
http://tinyurl.com/86czn

Hans

Mere snippets 4 Marina Cat anecdotes 13 April 28th 05 04:54 AM
Mere snippets 3 Marina Cat anecdotes 15 April 22nd 05 02:08 AM
More mere snippets Marina Cat anecdotes 3 April 13th 05 03:43 PM
Mere standoff Marina Cat anecdotes 8 March 27th 05 06:40 AM
Mere is here! Susan M Cat anecdotes 58 March 25th 05 11:21 PM