Way Beyond Cute! Tiny White Kitten

Old May 20th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default Way Beyond Cute! Tiny White Kitten

I stumbled on this video of an itty bitty while kitty - possibly a meezer -
playing with a big dog, same kind of dog I had in Arizona (excellent dog).

Beware, unbearable cuteness awaits you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULlsVcW5bRI

Old May 20th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GeorgeR

Pat wrote:
I stumbled on this video of an itty bitty while kitty - possibly a meezer -
playing with a big dog, same kind of dog I had in Arizona (excellent dog).

Beware, unbearable cuteness awaits you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULlsVcW5bRI

Kinda makes me nervous, that dog could kill the kittie without even
meaning to
Old May 20th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Sat, 19 May 2007 21:50:17 -0400, GeorgeR wrote:

Pat wrote:
I stumbled on this video of an itty bitty while kitty - possibly a meezer -
playing with a big dog, same kind of dog I had in Arizona (excellent dog).

Beware, unbearable cuteness awaits you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULlsVcW5bRI

Kinda makes me nervous, that dog could kill the kittie without even
meaning to

The kitten looks a bit intimidated, but the dog ultimate adopts an almost
submissive mien, and I think that's to show the kitten that it means no harm.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old May 20th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Pat wrote:
I stumbled on this video of an itty bitty while kitty - possibly a meezer -
playing with a big dog, same kind of dog I had in Arizona (excellent dog).

Beware, unbearable cuteness awaits you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULlsVcW5bRI

Kinda makes me nervous, that dog could kill the kittie without even
meaning to

The kitten looks a bit intimidated, but the dog ultimate adopts an almost
submissive mien, and I think that's to show the kitten that it means no harm.

That dog is definitely being deliberately gentle and careful. The kitten
baps the dog, and the dog just butts the kitten, very gently, with his
nose. He never really pushed the kitten backwards; just touched it with
his nose, on the kittens side. He never opened his mouth when he was
even near the kitty.

No, that is one VERY NICE dog! He knows to be careful around that tiny
kitten!

I love when the dog lays down, sort of on it's side, and deliberately
puts out a paw for the kitten to play with. What a great piece of film!

The kitten doesn't really look meezer to me, it has stripes in it's
tail, and it's paws should have darkened to match the ears. It could be
a meezer mix, or course. Very, very cute kitten, of course!

Thanks so much for posting that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old May 20th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 19 May 2007 20:30:20 -0500, "Pat"
yodeled:

I stumbled on this video of an itty bitty while kitty - possibly a meezer -
playing with a big dog, same kind of dog I had in Arizona (excellent dog).

Beware, unbearable cuteness awaits you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULlsVcW5bRI

Oh how SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! thud

That kitty is some kind of meezer-type. He and the husky have a nice
color scheme! The kitten is so courageous, and the doggy so gentle!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 20th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
I stumbled on this video of an itty bitty while kitty - possibly a
meezer - playing with a big dog, same kind of dog I had in Arizona
(excellent dog).

Beware, unbearable cuteness awaits you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULlsVcW5bRI

I hear parakeets somewhere in the background. Where was this filmed? BTW
very cute little white cat!

Jill

Old May 20th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sat, 19 May 2007 20:30:20 -0500, Pat wrote:

I stumbled on this video of an itty bitty while kitty - possibly a meezer -
playing with a big dog, same kind of dog I had in Arizona (excellent dog).

Beware, unbearable cuteness awaits you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULlsVcW5bRI

I hope the dog isn't playing with his food. MLB
Old May 20th 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"mlbriggs" wrote

| Pat wrote:
|
| I stumbled on this video of an itty bitty while kitty - possibly a
meezer -
| playing with a big dog, same kind of dog I had in Arizona (excellent
dog).

| Beware, unbearable cuteness awaits you:
|
| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULlsVcW5bRI
|

| I hope the dog isn't playing with his food. MLB

My husky played with the kittens just like this. She loved all the cats and
would groom and nibble on them. If she ever got too rough they would just
smack her on the nose and she'd run away, whimpering.

Old May 20th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sun, 20 May 2007 13:38:35 -0500, Pat wrote:

"mlbriggs" wrote

| Pat wrote:
|
| I stumbled on this video of an itty bitty while kitty - possibly a
meezer -
| playing with a big dog, same kind of dog I had in Arizona (excellent
dog).

| Beware, unbearable cuteness awaits you:
|
| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULlsVcW5bRI
|

| I hope the dog isn't playing with his food. MLB

My husky played with the kittens just like this. She loved all the cats and
would groom and nibble on them. If she ever got too rough they would just
smack her on the nose and she'd run away, whimpering.

He must have been a wonderful dog. You raised him right. MLB

Old May 20th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Sun, 20 May 2007 14:38:35 -0400, Pat wrote:

"mlbriggs" wrote

Pat wrote:

I stumbled on this video of an itty bitty while kitty - possibly a

meezer -
playing with a big dog, same kind of dog I had in Arizona (excellent

dog).

Beware, unbearable cuteness awaits you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULlsVcW5bRI

I hope the dog isn't playing with his food. MLB

My husky played with the kittens just like this. She loved all the cats and
would groom and nibble on them. If she ever got too rough they would just
smack her on the nose and she'd run away, whimpering.

I really love the interaction between them.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh