OT A thread for the brave...

Old November 26th 04, 10:24 PM
Sheenah

"Dan M" wrote in message
Enfilade wrote:

I'm a relative newcomer here so....dare I ask...how old are the

folks
on here, for those who want to share? Be as specific or general

as
you please....

...and...how old do you think I am...

--Fil

I'm a 47 year old Scorpio.

Dan

Me to :^)

Sheenah

Old November 26th 04, 10:41 PM

Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:

'Nother '55er here (July). No one at McDonald's has yet offered me
the senior citizens discount, but I'm expecting it any time now . . .

LOL. About 3 weeks after I turned 50 (in Sept.), I received my first
issue of AARP, like clockwork.

Joyce

(AARP: Associated... A-something mumble mumble... Retired Persons)
Old November 26th 04, 11:14 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Enfilade wrote:

I'm a relative newcomer here so....dare I ask...how old are the folks
on here, for those who want to share? Be as specific or general as
you please....

Probably old enough to be your grandmother.

...and...how old do you think I am...

In my experience, only the very young even CARE about age
(except when considering a marriage partner). Ergo.....

Old November 26th 04, 11:32 PM
Yoj

wrote in message
Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:

'Nother '55er here (July). No one at McDonald's has yet offered me
the senior citizens discount, but I'm expecting it any time now . .

..

LOL. About 3 weeks after I turned 50 (in Sept.), I received my first
issue of AARP, like clockwork.

Joyce

(AARP: Associated... A-something mumble mumble... Retired Persons)

American Association of Retired Persons. Membership gets you great
discounts. My late husband was six years older than I, so I started
getting the benefits several years before I was personally eligible.

Joy

Old November 26th 04, 11:51 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Nan had some very interesting things
to say about OT A thread for the brave...:

I'll be 70 my next birthday, and don't feel any older than I did when
I got married 50 years ago tomorrow. Tiger and Tigger are 4 years
old. TED said they were probably about 16 weeks the first time she
saw them, and it's been 4 years since they showed up on my doorstep.

Happy Anniversary!

Old November 27th 04, 12:24 AM
Enfilade

...and...how old do you think I am...

Ok folks, I confess: I recently turned 27.

At the other places I frequent I'm used to being one of the older
posters, but here I'm just a kitten!

*kneads*

I left the military for health issues, and also because it's hard to
settle down with a partner and four cats when you're living in a
barracks and moving every few months.

--Fil

Old November 27th 04, 04:36 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 25 Nov 2004 09:09:49p, Enfilade wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
. com):

I'm a relative newcomer here so....dare I ask...how old are the
folks on here, for those who want to share? Be as specific or
general as you please....

...and...how old do you think I am...

--Fil

Since everyone else is so brave (LOL) 42 last week.
Shamrock ~3-1/2
Bonnie ~2
Scarlett and Rhett ~11 weeks

--
Cheryl
Old November 27th 04, 04:55 AM
Sherry

Sherry doesn't look her age. I'd have had her pegged for around 40,
except that we'd both posted our relative ages in the past. Her hubby
is also young for his age and has a great sense of humor.

Pammy hon. I love you like a sister, but let's be honest. IT WAS DARK. My DH
does look young, till he takes his ballcap off and shows his "donut haircut."

Sherry