The Mystery of the Vanishing Cat Toys is finally solved!

Old January 12th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default The Mystery of the Vanishing Cat Toys is finally solved!

No, we don't have an interdimensional vortex in the livingroom... and
they're not being beamed up to the Mothership while we're asleep...
(sorry guys!) We ordered a new tv and a new entertainment unit and
when they arrived my husband was reshuffling furniture and when he
pulled the old entertainment unit away from the wall he saw a tail...
so he pulled it away further and found the following treasures - TWO
large (expensive) lambswool miceys, two golfballs, a bunch of jingly
glitterballs, and two sproingy plastic springs... Now I know why the
cats have been lying next to the entertainment unit and trying to get
their paws behind it - it's been eating their treasures!

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
Old January 13th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
No, we don't have an interdimensional vortex in the livingroom... and
they're not being beamed up to the Mothership while we're asleep...
(sorry guys!) We ordered a new tv and a new entertainment unit and
when they arrived my husband was reshuffling furniture and when he
pulled the old entertainment unit away from the wall he saw a tail...
so he pulled it away further and found the following treasures - TWO
large (expensive) lambswool miceys, two golfballs, a bunch of jingly
glitterballs, and two sproingy plastic springs... Now I know why the
cats have been lying next to the entertainment unit and trying to get
their paws behind it - it's been eating their treasures!

LOL! You wouldn't believe the amount of treasures I found when I moved
last August.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 13th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:05:55 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit
wrote:

No, we don't have an interdimensional vortex in the livingroom... and
they're not being beamed up to the Mothership while we're asleep...
(sorry guys!) We ordered a new tv and a new entertainment unit and
when they arrived my husband was reshuffling furniture and when he
pulled the old entertainment unit away from the wall he saw a tail...
so he pulled it away further and found the following treasures - TWO
large (expensive) lambswool miceys, two golfballs, a bunch of jingly
glitterballs, and two sproingy plastic springs... Now I know why the
cats have been lying next to the entertainment unit and trying to get
their paws behind it - it's been eating their treasures!

lol!

I swore Wolfie was hiding everything in some secret place. Turned out
to be under the dishwasher! A veritable treasure trove of about a
dozen missing toys.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old January 13th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote in
:

Now I know why the
cats have been lying next to the entertainment unit and trying to get
their paws behind it - it's been eating their treasures!

One of my guys continually loses his treasures under his scratching post.
Fortunately, they're cheap: a Q-tip. He bats it around the floor, and
when it slides under the scratching post, he tries his damnedest to go in
after it. Quite fun to watch.

chak

--
Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in
private and wash your hands afterwards.