Ping: Bonbon

Old January 11th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ping: Bonbon

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:18:14 -0600, Victor Martinez
wrote:

Bonbon,

I would love to buy a few of those catnip-stuffed leather mice you make.
The last one finally had to go, it was too gross after months of loving
by our crew.
I'll be glad to send you a check or money via Paypal.

Victor

Greetings Victor (and Tom). It's been a while hasn't it? But I
remember our fabulous get together at CatNipped and Ben's like it was
yesterday.

The little mousies are made with love, and I love to give them so
there is no price at all.

The only hold back is that my family is in the process of moving from
Texas to Nevada, and we're pulling out tomorrow morning.

As soon as we get settled, I'll get out the leather, set up my old
treadle sewing machine (they really are the best machines in the world
for sewing leather - and anyone out there who has ever used one knows
what I'm talking about) and get to work.

I'll post a message in this ng requesting addresses and numbers of
mousies required according to puss count, but ya'll will have to bear
with me, my 2 year old grandson and our 9 cats eats up a large portion
of my day - every day. But it will be my pleasure to do the best I
can for all of your babies.

XOXOXOXO

-bonbon
Old January 11th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

bonbon wrote:
The only hold back is that my family is in the process of moving from
Texas to Nevada, and we're pulling out tomorrow morning.

We'll sure miss you!!! I hope you have a great beginning in your new state!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 11th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 00:04:07 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Bonbon,

I would love to buy a few of those catnip-stuffed leather mice you make.
The last one finally had to go, it was too gross after months of loving
by our crew.
I'll be glad to send you a check or money via Paypal.

Victor

This is where I add a "Me too" post.

Helen M

Helen, I need a puss tally, and a little bit of time, and the mousies
will be on their way as soon as we're settled in Nevada.

-bonbon
Old January 11th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:10:50 -0600, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:64c11f8461910d626f5632a0752f9add.76411@mygat e.mailgate.org...
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Bonbon,

I would love to buy a few of those catnip-stuffed leather mice you make.
The last one finally had to go, it was too gross after months of loving
by our crew.
I'll be glad to send you a check or money via Paypal.

Victor

This is where I add a "Me too" post.

Helen M

One of my girls just pulled the leather mouse that Bonbon made them out of
their toy bag two days ago and I've been seeing it a various places around
the house.

It is definitely on of their favorite toys

G That give's me warm fuzzies Lori.

-bonbon

Old January 11th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:36:53 -0700, "Monique Y. Mudama"

On 2006-01-10, Helen Miles penned:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Bonbon,

I would love to buy a few of those catnip-stuffed leather mice you
make. The last one finally had to go, it was too gross after
months of loving by our crew. I'll be glad to send you a check
or money via Paypal.

Victor

This is where I add a "Me too" post.

I've never heard of these magical mice .. sounds like something Oscar
would like, though. Details?

Monique,

I'll have a special mousie for your most special Oscar coming soon.

-bonbon
Old January 11th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:46:53 -0600, "CatNipped"

. ..
On 2006-01-10, Helen Miles penned:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Bonbon,

I would love to buy a few of those catnip-stuffed leather mice you
make. The last one finally had to go, it was too gross after
months of loving by our crew. I'll be glad to send you a check
or money via Paypal.

Victor

This is where I add a "Me too" post.

I've never heard of these magical mice .. sounds like something Oscar
would like, though. Details?

Bonbon is extremely "handy". Not only does she lay concrete, build
*fantastic* cat trees, construct unbelievably beautiful kites, but she also
makes toy mice - filled with catnip inside with a leather outside.

When Victor and Tom and Bonbon and Michael come to my house last year Bonbon
brought some mice for my owners and Victor's owners. All the owners, mine
and Victor's, where delighted with their toys.

OMG Lori, you're too kind.

I so wish everyone in our wonderful group were as lucky as my husband,
myself, Victor, Tom and Bridget were to have experienced the most
gracious and warm hospitality that our dear "CatNipped" and her honey,
Ben bestowed on us when we came calling.

There just aren't enough words to describe it.

You're a true sweetheart Lori, and I will miss you dearly.

XOXOXOXOXO

-bonbon
Old January 11th 06, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message
.. .
On 2006-01-10, Helen Miles penned:
[...]

We're going to miss you too, Bonnie! I'm glad Michael got a better job, but
I'm really sad that you won't be visiting me again! :

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 11th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

[...]

Lots of purrs for a successful move.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 11th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

bonbon wrote:
snip
The only hold back is that my family is in the process of moving from
Texas to Nevada, and we're pulling out tomorrow morning.

As soon as we get settled, I'll get out the leather, set up my old
treadle sewing machine (they really are the best machines in the world
for sewing leather - and anyone out there who has ever used one knows
what I'm talking about) and get to work.

I'll post a message in this ng requesting addresses and numbers of
mousies required according to puss count, but ya'll will have to bear
with me, my 2 year old grandson and our 9 cats eats up a large portion
of my day - every day. But it will be my pleasure to do the best I
can for all of your babies.

XOXOXOXO

-bonbon

Lots of best wishes and purrs for the move to go really well,
Polonca and Soncek

Old January 14th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Spicey get mean if you give her nip, so I have give her nip-free toys.
Suz&Spicey

Ping: Bonbon Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 2 June 1st 05 02:28 AM
Ping Bonbon Catnipped Cat anecdotes 0 May 17th 05 12:54 AM
Ping Bonbon CatNipped Cat anecdotes 2 December 26th 04 04:39 PM
Ping & Weeble visit TED (long) Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 22 November 11th 04 01:35 PM