Wish Robbie Luck!!!

Old January 12th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Wish Robbie Luck!!!

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:6106b463d4bcbcb6b7245f7ed5d72e6a.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Please can Robbie have some prayers and purrs for a safe journey?? He's
flying from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow this evening on Virgin
Atlantic VS022 at 19:15. He arrives in London at 07:05 tomorrow morning
where I'll pick him up from the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.

He's passed all his vet checks, and yesterday morning he had his flea
and worming treatment. Now all he needs is purrs and prayers that this
will be an uneventful trip!

Ta muchly
Helen M

Many loud purrs coming for a safe and calm trip for Robbie.

Tweed

Old January 12th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu 12 Jan 2006 04:54:42a, Helen Miles wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news:6106b463d4bcbcb6b7245f7ed5d72e6a.76411@mygat e.mailgate.org):

Please can Robbie have some prayers and purrs for a safe
journey?? He's flying from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow
this evening on Virgin Atlantic VS022 at 19:15. He arrives in
London at 07:05 tomorrow morning where I'll pick him up from the
Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.

He's passed all his vet checks, and yesterday morning he had his
flea and worming treatment. Now all he needs is purrs and
prayers that this will be an uneventful trip!

Ta muchly
Helen M

Purrs for a safe flight for Robbie! If that's 19:15 EST, he's
probably checking in soon!

--
Cheryl
Old January 13th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles skrev i meddelandet
lgate.org...
Please can Robbie have some prayers and purrs for a safe journey?? He's
flying from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow this evening on Virgin
Atlantic VS022 at 19:15. He arrives in London at 07:05 tomorrow morning
where I'll pick him up from the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.

He's passed all his vet checks, and yesterday morning he had his flea
and worming treatment. Now all he needs is purrs and prayers that this
will be an uneventful trip!

Ta muchly
Helen M

I wish Robbie the best of luck!
Elisabet

Old January 13th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lisa Katt wrote:
Helen Miles skrev i meddelandet
lgate.org...
Please can Robbie have some prayers and purrs for a safe journey??
He's flying from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow this evening
on Virgin Atlantic VS022 at 19:15. He arrives in London at 07:05
tomorrow morning where I'll pick him up from the Heathrow Animal
Reception Centre.

He's passed all his vet checks, and yesterday morning he had his flea
and worming treatment. Now all he needs is purrs and prayers that
this will be an uneventful trip!

Ta muchly
Helen M

I wish Robbie the best of luck!

Elisabet!

Isn't it about time you get yourself a new cat, at least so you can have
somone to help you with the purrs...?

Hans

Old January 13th 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:

Please can Robbie have some prayers and purrs for a safe journey?? He's
flying from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow this evening on Virgin
Atlantic VS022 at 19:15. He arrives in London at 07:05 tomorrow morning
where I'll pick him up from the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.

He's passed all his vet checks, and yesterday morning he had his flea
and worming treatment. Now all he needs is purrs and prayers that this
will be an uneventful trip!

Ta muchly
Helen M

Lots of purrs and best wishes for everything to go really well,
Polonca and Soncek

Old January 14th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hans Schrøder skrev i meddelandet ...
Lisa Katt wrote:
I wish Robbie the best of luck!

Elisabet!

Isn't it about time you get yourself a new cat, at least so you can have
somone to help you with the purrs...?

Hans

Yes, I do feel very handicapped without a purr provider.
It isn't that easy though to just get a new cat. Lots of things to
consider...
Elisabet

i was looking bandages to unique Robbie, who's grasping below the gardner's ocean Righteous Drunkard Cat anecdotes 0 September 16th 05 06:45 PM
Good luck purrs please! Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 17 September 5th 05 06:52 AM
Please could we have some good luck purrs? HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 29 March 29th 05 12:06 PM
Luck Kitty Rescue xxxxx Cats - misc 0 December 26th 04 10:02 PM
O'Molley-Hercules & Xena....pls, wish us luck! (Long) Andr0meda Cat health & behaviour 16 July 16th 03 09:20 AM