*grumble*.. Lousy sekriterry... *grrrr*...

Old July 17th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

Default *grumble*.. Lousy sekriterry... *grrrr*...

So, kitties, iz bad enuff Meowmie is neglectful of ower sekriterriy
needs wen she is HEER, but DIS takes de cayke.

She WENT AWAY and LEFT US ALONE wif da him-humin. FUR A WEEK!!!!! Not
dat de him-humin is a bad bad guy, but he's big an lowd and won't let
me sleep in de armpit. I HAZ tu sleep inna armpit or Sprout! will bug
me. Is OK if I'ze got a armpit. So I hadda hide all nite long wif no
Meowmie.

Den, de guy fownd a mess that he THOT Maui made - but he didn't. But
de guy yelled. So Maui peed on de boot-mat. Then Maui hadda hide.

NOW Meowmie came home, and de him-humin left. She musta herd me
yelling at hur wen she foned de guy. BUT now get dis! She went out in
da metal monster tu get food, AN SHE TOUCHED SOME BABYKATS!. We
smelled babykats ALL offur hur wen she came home. We wuz indignint
(until nite-time wen I needed my armpit again, ennyway).

NOW she tells us, she's leefin agin!!!! Last time she sez de
tuna-place made hur go, NOW she's really going away! She's going to
San Francisco to join de guy-humin (his tuna plase sent him dere). An
we get some lousy CAT-SITTER!!! No armpit!!!

I iz going tu hide all de time. Under de bookshelf wehere itz only 4
inches high. Dat's where I'm goin' and dat's where I'm staying.

Kin sumkitty send us a new sekritterry, please? Owers is REALLY
defectiv.

Blue, armpit manager

Old July 17th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we catsidered puttin owrz up fur 'doptin beclawz of alla deze ted vizitz,
butted we tryda write da ad ta get rid of dem butted it didn't sownd veri
gud:

fur 'doptin, 1 pair of half owlde hoomanz, a mated pair, kant be seperated,
cranki bad seketariez, takez you catz to ted weathur you needa go ornot...

female hooman usta be really fluffy anna waz guta happi paw on but she
startedta eat pointy fud so iz lezz fluffy but she duzint eat az muc now so
she is cheaper to keep. Givez gud skritchez.

Male hooman givez good hooman bak ridez, kleanz boxez reallyreally gud, he
usta gif gud canned fud butted da ted telled hizself ta not doit so muc
animore anna he liztened ta ted...

afur we writed diz we 'cided juzta keep dem, lezz stress dan trainin new
onez.

Tiger fur hiz howze...

'cept fur Chezter who iz juzt grateful fur a furefur home
ups.com...

Old July 17th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On 17 Jul 2006 08:30:48 -0700, FurrsomeThreesome's nimble, little paws
typed:

So, kitties, iz bad enuff Meowmie is neglectful of ower sekriterriy
needs wen she is HEER, but DIS takes de cayke.

She WENT AWAY and LEFT US ALONE wif da him-humin. FUR A WEEK!!!!! Not
dat de him-humin is a bad bad guy, but he's big an lowd and won't let
me sleep in de armpit. I HAZ tu sleep inna armpit or Sprout! will bug
me. Is OK if I'ze got a armpit. So I hadda hide all nite long wif no
Meowmie.

gennle snippy

You poor deerz! Dere'z always e-bay, mebee you can auction yurself
off to better hoomanz dere, buttid I don kno what you mite get. I
finks dat you gize need to smuggle yurselves in meowmie's suitcase.
Whadda surprize when she getz to da hotel!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/17/2006 12:23:59 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 17th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

HHHMMMM I wonnerz ifin we kuuld sella hoomanz, if we waitz a little dey will
be catsidered anteekez, Tiger thinking

Old July 18th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

Hmmm... we'ze fink's Ebay prohibitz selling aminules of all kinds..
but kin we sell de humins?

Da him-humin wudn't let hurs take usses along. They'ze efen going to a
PET-FURRENDLY hotel!!! But cuz ov Maui's itchies and pullin' off his
furs (an me too a bit) we'ze hazint hads owers shots yet dis yeer, so
we'ze can't travel.

*pout*. Cat-sitters came to vizit tonite. I hided under my shelf.
NObuddy nos why but I'ze afraid of strangers now, I didn't use ta be
but I'ze not tellin why an' I think Meowmie shud STAY HOME becus of it.

Blue, stranger manager.

Old July 18th 06, 10:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I wuuldn't mind if dey didn't 'low it kuz it keepz uscats furm bein selled
dat way, Tiger, rethinking his plans
oups.com...

Old July 19th 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Day aint worth mutsh doe, ar day?
Sumtymez mine iz worthless.

Udder tymez juzt priceless
(Hur mayde me rite dat)
--
Pitö.önya

OT lousy groundhog NMR Cat anecdotes 11 February 6th 06 03:20 PM
Lousy time for dead batteries Yoj Cat anecdotes 28 February 16th 04 09:42 AM