Good News, We Hope: OT, Probably Long, Boring and all the other warnings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 25th 04, 03:14 AM
Susan M

I hadn't realized that Temodar is a chemo. Is it possible that the tumours
may disappear entirely or is it expected that they just get to a certain
size and stay like that in perpetuity?

Good luck on that SSDI fight - pompous might be what it takes to get *that*
done :-) I thought Howard had some good advice about engaging the hospital
to help, if possible.

Pam = pompous??? Still scratching my head ...

Susan M
Otis and Chester
.... and two little kids who don't want to go to bed ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...

Susan M wrote:
Wow Pam - that's a lot to happen to you all - so much worry for you. Is

the
Temodar hard to take - it sounds like it has side effects? My best

wishes
to you and Rob and crew - your sense of humour must serve you well and I
admire you for it.

Rob has handled the Temodar very well in the past. He was sicker than
all get out the first day, but the oncologist prescribed some medicine
for the nausea, and Rob had no problems after that. Like any Chemo,
Temodar can/will affect one's blood counts. Fortunately, it is in pill
form, so Rob won't have to sit for hours with an IV hanging over his
head. They still haven't got hold of us, so we don't know what the deal
is with it, yet. Paws are crossed here that they work it out and get us
off limbo land. I'm working on the next phase, right now, getting Rob
SSDI. After that fight, we'll take on the next one, whatever it is.

Pam S. acting as pompous as usual