At da Hotel - Orient Eggspress 'venture

Old November 22nd 04, 08:02 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Default At da Hotel - Orient Eggspress 'venture

a 'porter twinkles in the lobby of Hotel Georges V and Anaïs and Tiger
step out. An elderly black cat with gold spectacles and a black suit steps
forward.

Bonjour Mlle. Anaïs and this must be Tiger! Welcome to Hôtel Georges
Cinquième, and to Paris! Your suite is ready; the bell-kitty will take your
luggage to your suite. May we bring you anything?

Fangu, Monsieur! Oui, two nip-espressos and some croissants wood be
wunnerfull, fangu!

snuggles next to Tiger in the elevator Ummmmmm, Tiger my luff, after
we'ze gettid settled, lets walk paw-in-paw along da banks of da Seine likes
all da famous luffers doze. Den wen Cleo an TV gettid heer, we'ze can haff
a liddle lunch an drinkz at a sidewalk cafe wif dem. Howz dat sound?

Do you fink any udder kittys will 'port offur today?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/22/2004 2:47:19 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old November 23rd 04, 12:23 AM
ShortTail Tom

Do you fink any udder kittys will 'port offur today?

Ummm, OEJ, mine luff? Would you like to try a bisit to Paris? And maybe
a stay in a fancyfancy kitty hotel? If youz would care to port over wif
me, Iz fink we could have a nice romantical time. Iz never ever
experienced anyfink nearly as fancy as all dis sounds (except maybe at
Miss Cleo's fancy place in da mountains, and sort of at da Ball), but I
would like to sperience it, and specially would like to sperience wif you.

I fink Mlle Anais's idea of a romantical stroll along da rifer sayne
sounds furry nice. Would youz join me?

STTom

Old November 23rd 04, 01:53 AM
Beverly Orel

Bon Soir, Mlle. Anais--C'est moi--Samantha, avec cousines Finney, Lucy, an
Jeannie! We are so happy to be heer, especially avoiding the "invashun" uv
doze noisy grandbabyhoomins hoo are cummin fur fangsgiffing holiday on
Thursday! Dey ar furry kyoot, but dey play wiff owr toys, an luff duh game
uv chasechase efen up an down duh stayrs. Dis is soo luffly an peeceful.
Fangu fur inbiting us.

A mature tortie an whyte cat (samantha) escorts the three younger
kitties --Finey, a blue-eyed Siamese-Tabby mix, Lucey, a blond British tabby
gurl, and Jeannie, a striped brown tabby with green eyes--to register.
Lucey is heard to murmur, "sum nip tea wud be kwyte wunnerful!"

Samantha, for the bunch
. ..

Old November 23rd 04, 05:30 AM
Miss Violette

a walk wuuld be nize, holdin yourown paw iz betterer anna lunch iz allatime
wonnerful, TV likesta eat too, I hopez ofur kittys come so we kan haf fun,
butted ifin dey duzint, you iz all mineself needzta be happi, Tiger, wantin
dat warm drink
. ..

Old November 23rd 04, 05:32 AM
Miss Violette

OEJ, lookz up, Hey der you iz, I waz hopin you wuuld wanna go, Juz a minute,
*big flurry of fur arownd the house*
I iz readi now, OEJ, sitting prettily by her packed bags

Old November 23rd 04, 07:58 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:

a walk wuuld be nize, holdin yourown paw iz betterer anna lunch iz allatime
wonnerful, TV likesta eat too, I hopez ofur kittys come so we kan haf fun,
butted ifin dey duzint, you iz all mineself needzta be happi, Tiger, wantin
dat warm drink

Oh, TV, you are so gallant! And you know just what to say to a girlcat.

I think some other kitties are getting ready to port over too. How about
we go get settled in our room at the hotel, then find that nice
restaurant that Mlle Anais recommended? We could walk along the river
and hold paws on the way to the restaurant.

Cleopatra