Awl Aboard! Orient Eggspress

Old December 10th 04, 11:53 PM
ShortTail Tom

OEJ blushes, I allatime feelz safe wif yourownsef, Deze drinkz iz gud, duz
you wantsa snak? OEJ, remfurin herown ladylike mannerz

Oh, dat sounds good! I wonder if dey has any of dat sammonfishie dat
Harri talks about? I can go ask fur us.

STTom
Old December 11th 04, 09:58 AM
Miss Violette

ShortTail Tom wrote in message
OEJ blushes, I allatime feelz safe wif yourownsef, Deze drinkz iz gud,

duz
you wantsa snak? OEJ, remfurin herown ladylike mannerz

Oh, dat sounds good! I wonder if dey has any of dat sammonfishie dat
Harri talks about? I can go ask fur us.

STTom

I am sure they do, itsa wonnerful, OEJ

Old December 11th 04, 04:33 PM
ShortTail Tom

Oh, dat sounds good! I wonder if dey has any of dat sammonfishie dat
Harri talks about? I can go ask fur us.

STTom

I am sure they do, itsa wonnerful, OEJ

[STTom jumps up and dashes towards the dining car. He returns a couple
minutes later with a big plate heaped with grilled salmon, tuna cakes,
crab cakes, and slices of roast turkey.]

Here we go, mine dear kittygirl! I getted us some sammonfishie, and some
udder stuff too. I fink dis might hold us fur a couple of minutes.

STTom
delighted to be able to bring goodies to his favorite girlcat

Old December 12th 04, 10:04 PM
ChildFree23

The loudspeakers crackle: "Bonjour, kitties, this is Pierre,
your
head-conductor, and The Simplon-Orient_Express will be
leving Paris in one
hour. Please have your luggage taken aboard."

Tiger, I'ze hopes dattid all uv owr kitties iz reddy to go.
I do't see any
community kitties on da platform...

Now dere'z sumfin odd. Look at dat groop uv siks kitteez.
Tiger looks...

Whatz so odd 'bout dem?

Well two are well-dressed business-cats, an' da udder four
iz passin'
'round nip in a brown paper bag! Dey jus don look like
traffelink
companionz...

Meow, kittiez. I couldn't help but overhear your
cat-ver-sation. Do you want me to investi-cat-e?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector & Cole Slaw Keeper

Old December 13th 04, 03:06 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:

Dat lukz wonnerful, anna it smellz wonnerful, you sure duz know howta treat
a girlkitty, OEJ

[Blush]

I'z glad you likez it. I figgered that a purty, sweet, telligent girlcat
like yourownself deserves sum of dat gudgud food. I'z so glad dat dey
has all doze eggzelent munchies!

STTom