RB purrs for an RPCA kitty

Old December 11th 05, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Long thankyou message )Was RB purrs for an RPCA kitty)

Thank you for thinking of us, Amelia, and thank you all for sending your
purrs. They've been such a comfort. Here is a message Miranda, the
oldest cat in the household now in spite of her tender age (turned 1 on
30th November), sent to rpca after Frank had been sent on his journey.
She still misses him.

You're furry welcome, Marina. We are all grieving over Frank's departure
for the Bridge, and for the loss you must be feeling. I know that Frank
is happy and healthy now, and that he's playing with Nikki and Miss
Violette and Gretchen Marie and my sisfur DeeDee, but it's hard to deal
with the fact that he's now in a place where we can't touch him.

We will continue to send our very best purrs for you and for Miranda and
Caliban. Miss Miranda, I know the confusion you feel. I remember clearly
the feelings of confusion and uncertainty when DeeDee left for the
Bridge. But those feelings get better. Just be strong, do your kitty
best, and give your Meowmie Marina lots and lots of cuddles and purrs.

Amelia
for all the Highland Kitties

Old December 12th 05, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default RB purrs for an RPCA kitty

Amelia T Cat wrote:
One of the long-time residents on RPCA, Frank (who owns Marina in Finland)
is probably going to be leaving for the Rainbow Bridge tomorrow. Please
join me in purring for Frank to have apeaceful journey and for his human
to deal with her loss.

Amelia

We are purrin' Amelia

TopHat and the gang

Old December 12th 05, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Purrrzzzzzzzzzzzz.

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old December 12th 05, 08:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Owr momcat went away juz befur da gelical ball so we knowz dat you mizzes
frank, it iz kinda weird kuz soft still leakz not az bad az befur butted her
duz leak fur Miss Violette, anna rite now her iz leakin fur your Hooman anna
you too, TV anna OEJ, who are sad anna purrin fur your loss... anna Furry
readed yourown pozt anna hizsef leaked fur you alzo Tiger
Marina wrote in message
Amelia T Cat wrote:
One of the long-time residents on RPCA, Frank (who owns Marina in

Finland)
is probably going to be leaving for the Rainbow Bridge tomorrow. Please
join me in purring for Frank to have apeaceful journey and for his human
to deal with her loss.

Thank you for thinking of us, Amelia, and thank you all for sending your
purrs. They've been such a comfort. Here is a message Miranda, the
oldest cat in the household now in spite of her tender age (turned 1 on
30th November), sent to rpca after Frank had been sent on his journey.
She still misses him.

"Today was a strange day at our house. We weren't quite sure if we were
having a party or what. Meowmie gave us lots of yummies - poached
chicky-bird and turkeybird, and lots of shrimpies. Stupid Caliban had
never seen shrimpies before, and he didn't know you were supposed to eat
them, so he threw his around and played with it while Frank and I ate
dozens. Anyway, it seemed like a party to me, but still, Meowmie kept
leaking at the eyes, and when stupid Caliban tried to play with old Unca
Frank, she got really mad at him. Unca Frank didn't want to play, even I
could see that, so I went and diverted Caliban's attention while Unca
Frank escaped to the sauna for a nap. He's been napping a lot lately.

Meowmie stayed home today, and in the afternoon, we all curled up on the
bed for a nap. It still seemed like a party to me - what a nice way to
spend the day! Frank was curled up on the pillow next to Meowmie's head
as usual, and Caliban and I did our best to pin Meowmie down by pressing
up against either side of her on top of the blanket. In spite of our
best efforts, she didn't stay long, though. Soon she was up again and
leaking all over the place. I crawled under the blankie to get away from
all the water, but stupid Caliban didn't mind her leaking all over him
and just stretched out his silly spotty tummy for her.

I slept under the blankie all day, so I'm not sure what happened, but I
heard Meowmie sit down on the bed every now and then and hug Unca Frank,
and I heard him and Caliban getting their din-din. I'm a princess, so I
don't eat until late in the evening. Suddenly I heard someone at the
door. I recognized the hoomin who made me sleep a long time ago, and
when I woke up she'd stolen my tummy fur and put an obnoxious thing
Meowmie called a body stocking on me.

This hoomin came into *our* bedroom, she sat down by Frank, and she
stuck a needle into him!. Unca Frank walked around the flat one time,
then he went under the bed and threw up. I went after him, and as I saw
him lay down to sleep, I snuggled up beside him. He smelled funny, and I
wanted to ask him what was going on, but he just slept. Then Meowmie
pulled him out from under the bed, and she and the other hoomin did
something to him on the kitchen table. Then the other hoomin asked
Meowmie something, she nodded and started to leak again.

I was a lttle scared of going near them, but Caliban was there all the
time with his stupid 'Wacha doing? Huh? Huh? Whatsdat? Huh? Huh?
Wazzup?' Meowmie held him and leaked all over him again. Then the other
hoomin put Unca Frank in a box, and then she left, and she took the box
with her!

Meowmie says he's never coming back, and I'm the oldest kitty in the
house now, so I have to act accordingly. She said this after Caliban and
I started to chase the kitchen cabinet greeblings and killing the paper
towel monster. I hope she's wrong and unca Frank comes back soon. I miss
him.

--
Miranda"

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Old December 12th 05, 08:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

amillia,

soft sayed to furry dat we may notted be able to touch demsefz butted dey
kan still touch uses, in our hearts always, and in our reality sometimes,
Trudi
news

Old December 13th 05, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Ize late in sending myz purrs for Frank. Ize hope his voyage was an easy
one and many many purrz for Marinaz hurting heart.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Introduction #1 (long) Mischief Cat anecdotes 1 June 18th 05 05:31 AM
Luck Kitty Rescue xxxxx Cats - misc 0 December 26th 04 09:02 PM
My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 11:13 AM