I missed Persia's Anniversary!

Old January 12th 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I missed Persia's Anniversary!

jmcquown wrote:
It was 01/06/2006. Ooops... her 4th anniversary. Oh dear! She showed up
on 01/06/2001 it was her anniversary of yelling at my back door! Oh no!
Time to let Persia in! Please let me in! It's cold and I want inside,
pulleeeeeze?

Poor little grey girl. I want inside, puleeeeze? Sad little grey girl,
pulleeeeze? Let me in, let me in! January 6, 2001. Please let me inside.
(Quoting Harry Nilllson: "It's cold and I'm so lonely. Hello... is there
anybody out there?")

Belated Happy Anniversary!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 12th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Ah, hello Ms. Persia. My name is Victor Velcro. I wish you and Jill a very
happy anniversary. You have a very nice story, you are a very smart cat to
know just which door to meow at. May you have a long and happy life.

My people picked me out at the local shelter. Kitty Dad said it was because
I was at the front of the cage (horrible thing) and was reaching my paw out
while yowing at him (I can't pronounce M's).
Kitty Mom says it was because I was at the very back of the horrible cage
quietly looking forlon and wistful at them. Whatever,
I went home with them and have been happy, like you, ever since.

I've seen your picture. We look very much alike. And we look like Mir Mir
too. Are there other Russian Blues or Russian Blue Mixes here?

It has been a pleasure yowing with you. Happy New Year.
Victor

Old January 13th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

In message , jmcquown
writes
It was 01/06/2006. Ooops... her 4th anniversary. Oh dear! She showed up
on 01/06/2001 it was her anniversary of yelling at my back door! Oh no!
Time to let Persia in! Please let me in! It's cold and I want inside,
pulleeeeeze?

That's the way to do it Persia - turn up on the doorstep looking
pathetic and you'll melt hearts. It's what I did. The hoomin was
gazing into the fishpond looking for newts, and noticed me sitting on
the path. From then on in, she and the other hoomin did everything they
could to entice me into their home. Catnip, brushing, bowls of nice
food, treats .... they still seem to think they adopted me, but we all
know that it's the other way round, don't we?

--
Fenchurch