Wish Robbie Luck!!!

Old January 12th 06, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Wish Robbie Luck!!!

Please can Robbie have some prayers and purrs for a safe journey?? He's
flying from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow this evening on Virgin
Atlantic VS022 at 19:15. He arrives in London at 07:05 tomorrow morning
where I'll pick him up from the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.

He's passed all his vet checks, and yesterday morning he had his flea
and worming treatment. Now all he needs is purrs and prayers that this
will be an uneventful trip!

Ta muchly
Helen M

Old January 12th 06, 11:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote
Please can Robbie have some prayers and purrs for a safe journey?? He's
flying from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow this evening on Virgin
Atlantic VS022 at 19:15.

Purrs & best wishes for a safe journey from us lot

Gordon & the FF

Old January 12th 06, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:

Please can Robbie have some prayers and purrs for a safe journey?? He's
flying from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow this evening on Virgin
Atlantic VS022 at 19:15. He arrives in London at 07:05 tomorrow morning
where I'll pick him up from the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.

Mega purrs for Robbie's homecoming to be a safe and totally uneventful
one! Pics please of what Tiger makes of him when they meet again :-)

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old January 12th 06, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:54:42 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

Please can Robbie have some prayers and purrs for a safe journey?? He's
flying from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow this evening on Virgin
Atlantic VS022 at 19:15. He arrives in London at 07:05 tomorrow morning
where I'll pick him up from the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.

He's passed all his vet checks, and yesterday morning he had his flea
and worming treatment. Now all he needs is purrs and prayers that this
will be an uneventful trip!

Traveling purrs on the way
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old January 12th 06, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Debbie Wilson" wrote in message

Mega purrs for Robbie's homecoming to be a safe and totally uneventful
one! Pics please of what Tiger makes of him when they meet again :-)

Deb.

Thanks - I rather suspect that Tiger will be a little more than ****ed
off that there'll be another boy-cat in the house! I have a feeling that
Lily will be all over him like a bad rash though. She has a thing for
the men - especially red head ones. ;o) (My brother is a red head, as is
Robbie)

Helen m

Old January 12th 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

May Robbie sleep all the way to London and not even know he's flying.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
news:6106b463d4bcbcb6b7245f7ed5d72e6a.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old January 12th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Please can Robbie have some prayers and purrs for a safe journey??
He's flying from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow this evening on
Virgin Atlantic VS022 at 19:15. He arrives in London at 07:05
tomorrow morning where I'll pick him up from the Heathrow Animal
Reception Centre.

He's passed all his vet checks, and yesterday morning he had his flea
and worming treatment. Now all he needs is purrs and prayers that this
will be an uneventful trip!

Ta muchly
Helen M

Purrs for an uneventful trip. I hope you won't be tempted to speed down the
M4, give yourself pleanty of time.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 12th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Please can Robbie have some prayers and purrs for a safe journey?? He's
flying from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow this evening on Virgin
Atlantic VS022 at 19:15. He arrives in London at 07:05 tomorrow morning
where I'll pick him up from the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.

Many purrs on the way for Robbie the Globetrotter!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 12th 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Please can Robbie have some prayers and purrs for a safe journey?? He's

Purrs for an uneventful flight.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 12th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:6106b463d4bcbcb6b7245f7ed5d72e6a.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Please can Robbie have some prayers and purrs for a safe journey?? He's
flying from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow this evening on Virgin
Atlantic VS022 at 19:15. He arrives in London at 07:05 tomorrow morning
where I'll pick him up from the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.

He's passed all his vet checks, and yesterday morning he had his flea
and worming treatment. Now all he needs is purrs and prayers that this
will be an uneventful trip!

Ta muchly
Helen M

Tons of safe travel purrs are heading his way!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

i was looking bandages to unique Robbie, who's grasping below the gardner's ocean Righteous Drunkard Cat anecdotes 0 September 16th 05 06:45 PM
Good luck purrs please! Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 17 September 5th 05 06:52 AM
Please could we have some good luck purrs? HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 29 March 29th 05 12:06 PM
Luck Kitty Rescue xxxxx Cats - misc 0 December 26th 04 10:02 PM
O'Molley-Hercules & Xena....pls, wish us luck! (Long) Andr0meda Cat health & behaviour 16 July 16th 03 09:20 AM