the fireworks start

Old July 4th 11, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default the fireworks start

After eating and drinking and enjoying talking with their friends the
cats gather to watch the fire works.

Some look like cat faces, flowers, mice and birds. Others looks like
falling stars.

When the last of the fire works in the air fades away Samwise and Lucy
start running around lighting fuses on metal stands on the ground. As
the fire works light up a circle of cats holding paws can be seen. It
changes to flying birds and then back to what looks like cats dancing.

We hope every one enjoyed the fire works. There is more food and drink
on the tables over there. Lucy points to the tents. Samwise lights the
fire pits and brings out more nip wine.

Lucy lu for her house
Old July 4th 11, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Wow. Dat waz furry furry beeutiiful. Ize furry imprezed dat da kittiez
cud make such a wunnerful display of silent firewurkz.

Da fud an drink are excelent, two.

Booker

Old July 4th 11, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz wuz ezillint firwurkz, da onez arownd here iz berree lowd i duzint like
dat... butted deze bein qweet iz twize az gud, barbi.

Old July 4th 11, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trud sees her frund...

I haza msassage fur ursef, lizzie sayz she will be here when da gramby'z
infurnal net konekshun iz back efin hersef hasta figure owt howta uze da
time purt offa 'porter, trudi

Old July 4th 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

no purolim, when da hoomin choozestta lif where itsa not gud surfizes diz iz
whut happinz, but den likesa soft sayz, gotsa be where da toonaz iz, trudi

Old July 4th 11, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Ann" wrote in message
After eating and drinking and enjoying talking with their friends the
cats gather to watch the fire works.

Some look like cat faces, flowers, mice and birds. Others looks like
falling stars.

When the last of the fire works in the air fades away Samwise and Lucy
start running around lighting fuses on metal stands on the ground. As
the fire works light up a circle of cats holding paws can be seen. It
changes to flying birds and then back to what looks like cats dancing.

We hope every one enjoyed the fire works. There is more food and drink
on the tables over there. Lucy points to the tents. Samwise lights the
fire pits and brings out more nip wine.

Lucy lu for her house

OOO000ooo dat wuz boooteefool!
I yam awl furr Independance!
An da fuud wuz grate, Fangu furr habbin uz.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 4th 11, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 04:56:13 -0700 (PDT), Ann wrote:

After eating and drinking and enjoying talking with their friends the
cats gather to watch the fire works.

Some look like cat faces, flowers, mice and birds. Others looks like
falling stars.

When the last of the fire works in the air fades away Samwise and Lucy
start running around lighting fuses on metal stands on the ground. As
the fire works light up a circle of cats holding paws can be seen. It
changes to flying birds and then back to what looks like cats dancing.

We hope every one enjoyed the fire works. There is more food and drink
on the tables over there. Lucy points to the tents. Samwise lights the
fire pits and brings out more nip wine.

Lucy lu for her house

[Two little Zot girls watch the fireworks]

Oooooh, datz lubbly!

I wikes dese sparkly fings

Fangs fur inbitink usses!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/4/2011 5:58:08 PM
Old July 4th 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 4, 7:56*am, Ann wrote:
After eating and drinking and enjoying talking with their friends the
cats gather to watch the fire works.

Some look like cat faces, flowers, mice and birds. Others looks like
falling stars.

When the last of the fire works in the air fades away Samwise and Lucy
start running around lighting fuses on metal stands on the ground. As
the fire works light up a circle of cats holding paws can be seen. It
changes to flying birds and then back to what looks like cats dancing.

We hope every one enjoyed the fire works. There is more food and drink
on the tables over there. Lucy points to the tents. Samwise lights the
fire pits and brings out more nip wine.

Lucy lu for her house

Wee awive rite on thyme an watsh da byootiful firewurks. Dey ar
prefek, making non ob dat objekshunal gnois.

In one burst, I fink I seed a byootiful red Persion waving happily to
her frenz. Den Missy sez shee saw her two.

--
WooToo

OT - Fireworks? CatNipped[_5_] Cat anecdotes 120 July 4th 16 12:26 AM
fireworks for all Ann791 Cat community 6 July 4th 11 09:24 PM
Fireworks!! Yay!!! Jack Campin - bogus address Cat anecdotes 2 November 7th 07 02:18 PM
B & C and Fireworks Bev Cat anecdotes 10 November 6th 04 10:27 AM
Fireworks Mr Nangla Cat health & behaviour 4 November 4th 03 02:29 AM