Cloudy Eye in one eyed Cat

Old October 28th 05, 08:01 AM
Phil P.

Default Cloudy Eye in one eyed Cat

"whezrsfriend" wrote in message
I know there is going to be some moron on this group who will post "take
it to the vet" AFTER IVE already SAID I CANNOT afford to do that.

....but you can afford a computer and ISP service. You need to reevaluate
your priorities.

Besides most vets don't do any better than I do after I've researched
the issue.

Bull****. If you're asking questions in a newsgroup about what you should
do, you're obviously clueless. You can't treat eye problems in cats
yourself because you don't know the cause. The wrong treatment will make
the problem worse. You don't know which medication the cat needs because
you can't diagnose the problem.

If you're too cheap and ignorant to take the cat to a vet- rehome the cat.
You're far too cheap and ignorant to be entrusted with a cat's life.

Btw, blind cats live near normal lives- with the right caretaker- which
ain't you. So don't have the killed because you're a, ignorant, cheap moron.

Old October 28th 05, 02:32 PM
Ted Davis

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 03:01:47 -0400, "Phil P."
wrote:

"whezrsfriend" wrote in message
I know there is going to be some moron on this group who will post "take
it to the vet" AFTER IVE already SAID I CANNOT afford to do that.

...but you can afford a computer and ISP service. You need to reevaluate
your priorities.

That is not necessarily true: many people without computers have
Internet access through schools and libraries, or through work, and
various free e-mail addresses. There is even a clue in the message
header: the orginization is given as DFN-Verein - DFN is a the German
research net - clearly academic related. As a matter of fact, I
posted this message from a computer I don't own via an ISP I don't
have to pay.

--
T.E.D. )
Old October 28th 05, 04:57 PM
cybercat

"Phil P." wrote in message

"whezrsfriend" wrote in message
I know there is going to be some moron on this group who will post "take
it to the vet" AFTER IVE already SAID I CANNOT afford to do that.

...but you can afford a computer and ISP service. You need to reevaluate
your priorities.

Another good point. There is ALWAYS a way to find care for those who depend
upon us.

Old October 28th 05, 05:26 PM
No More Retail

Phil is everything ok ?
You seem to be on the attack lately
all these the posters are not all Brandy types :-o

Old October 28th 05, 05:58 PM
Phil P.

"No More Retail" wrote in message
m...
Phil is everything ok ?
You seem to be on the attack lately

It only seems that way because more assholes than usual have been surfacing
lately.

Old October 28th 05, 06:10 PM
No More Retail

I just wanted to make sure Phil you are usually one of the best responders
out here it just seemed more anger on your side coming out

And I do got a question for you my epiliptic cat Rumble takes 2 2.5mg of
diazepam a day every so often he gets 10cc cortizone shots when he starts
to like his hair off. The question is is there any natural product that
promotes hair growth in the cats or helps promote a fuller coat.

Thanks

Old October 28th 05, 06:34 PM
whitershadeofpale

Default Fresh Bull**** - More, Phil P Debriefing...Self-Serve

what the hell is this?

You think this group is a punching bag uh?

or a stepping stone for your deflated ego?

just lambash someone and WALAH! Phil feels better about himself.

Cats out the bag buddy, people LOVE the experience you bring to the
table.

like..."Btw, blind cats live near normal lives- with the right
caretaker-"

as for the rest of the post...drip drip drip, lawd!

However. This group has been known to make posts that have nothing to
do with cats, and if need be, you can tell us all about it.

What's wrong, just tell it!

You are hemmed up or something, and you are venting on well meaning
people here, AAAALLLL under the guise of your "Love for Cats"...

Now there is some rich bull****! Gimmie a break.

Cat is out now yo

Old October 28th 05, 07:16 PM
Phil P.

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...

You think this group is a punching bag uh?

No, but you're acting like you desperately want to become one! You can call
it the "Babbling Barry Village Idiot Punching Bag".

you are venting on well meaning people here,

You consider "whezrsfriend" well meaning? You truly are an idiot.

Old October 28th 05, 07:33 PM
Phil P.

wrote:

"whezrsfriend" wrote in message
I know there is going to be some moron on this group who will post

"take
it to the vet" AFTER IVE already SAID I CANNOT afford to do that.

...but you can afford a computer and ISP service. You need to reevaluate
your priorities.

That is not necessarily true: many people without computers have
Internet access through schools and libraries, or through work, and
various free e-mail addresses. There is even a clue in the message
header: the orginization is given as DFN-Verein - DFN is a the German
research net - clearly academic related. As a matter of fact, I
posted this message from a computer I don't own via an ISP I don't
have to pay.

You missed the spirit of my post. The creep sounds like he's just too cheap
to take the cat to the vet- not that he can't afford it.