*** Photo's of Toygers, a new cat breed !! ***

Old October 22nd 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
KoningPrint

Default *** Photo's of Toygers, a new cat breed !! ***

Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!
I was amazed the first time a saw the pictures and I think you will be
too.

You can see them at: www.toygers.nl

There are pictures in the photo section and lots of links to other
Toyger websites.

Enjoy

Cj

www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nl
www.drukwerken.nl

Old October 23rd 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

On Oct 22, 4:52 pm, KoningPrint wrote:
Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!
I was amazed the first time a saw the pictures and I think you will be
too.

You can see them at:www.toygers.nl

There are pictures in the photo section and lots of links to other
Toyger websites.

Enjoy

Cj

www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nlwww.drukwerken.nl

That's completely disgusting, and I can't believe ABC news gave
that breeder coverage.

Sherry

Old October 23rd 07, 08:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

On Oct 22, 2:52 pm, KoningPrint wrote:
Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!
I was amazed the first time a saw the pictures and I think you will be
too.

You can see them at:www.toygers.nl

There are pictures in the photo section and lots of links to other
Toyger websites.

Enjoy

Cj

www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nlwww.drukwerken.nl

Wow. A striped cat. How novel.
Assholes.

-L.

Old October 23rd 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"KoningPrint" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!

This is the second time this asshole breeder has SPAMMED the group with her
"new cat breed"!

Old October 23rd 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 22, 2:52 pm, KoningPrint wrote:
Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!
I was amazed the first time a saw the pictures and I think you will be
too.

You can see them at:www.toygers.nl

There are pictures in the photo section and lots of links to other
Toyger websites.

Enjoy

Cj

www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nlwww.drukwerken.nl

Wow. A striped cat. How novel.
Assholes.

I kind of thought that said it all.

Old October 24th 07, 07:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

On Oct 23, 9:36 am, "cybercat" wrote:

www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nlwww.drukwerken.nl

Wow. A striped cat. How novel.
Assholes.

I kind of thought that said it all.

I just had to reiterate it.

-L.

Old November 1st 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Meghan Noecker

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:39:38 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"KoningPrint" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!

This is the second time this asshole breeder has SPAMMED the group with her
"new cat breed"!

I don't know who this person is, but I photographed one at a cat show
last July in Oregon. IT was a TICA show, and the Toyger was listed
under Championship Shorthair Cats. It doesn't say anything about being
provisional, so it looks to be an accepted breed.

There was only one there, and it was the first time I had heard of
one.

Toygers, the new cat breed KoningPrint Cat anecdotes 26 July 9th 07 11:34 AM
Toygers, the new cat breed KoningPrint Cat health & behaviour 2 July 6th 07 08:20 PM
Wedding Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 8 March 12th 04 10:46 PM
More Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 30th 03 09:28 AM
Phoebe & Babies - Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 18th 03 08:27 PM