EMERGENCY!!: Seriously injured cat and I CANNOT do anything about it (sort of - READ!) PLEASE HELP!

Old September 6th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

Default EMERGENCY!!: Seriously injured cat and I CANNOT do anything about it (sort of - READ!) PLEASE HELP!

"jmc" wrote
Rhonda

I'm sorry for the cat and I'm not going to judge Lost for what was said
or not said while a cat was laying in her tub, dying.

Yes, I agree with Rhonda. I've lived in even remoter areas than Lost
probably lives in, and might have posted something similar had I come
across a cat that badly injured, with no help in sight. I certainly would
have reacted similarly - research the 'net for first aid, post here
looking for help, keep calling around trying to find *someone* who could
help the poor cat, and panic until morning when nothing helps.

Same here on the feelings though I've not lived in any remote areas in a
very long time. Still, had I had a pet in Sasebo Japan, it would have been
a problem in the middle of the night because I don't speak any significant
Japanese (Nihongo) so getting help would have been difficult. The base vet
is only there a few days a week.
I think it was Tuesday and Thursday? Morning only. Basic services only
like shots and neuter.

I'm sort of surprised at the lack of compassion of the local vet though,
all the vets I've had would of (and have, once or twice), met me at the
clinic, no matter what time it was.

I gather she couldnt find one to answer, just machines to take a message?

I do think sometimes people are too quick to call troll, just because a
person doesn't (or can't) handle an emergency the same way they would.

Yes and she only had the cat for 4 hours.

Old September 6th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to Rhonda :

What I saw in that post was panic. The cat was in trouble and
she didn't know how to help. Posting about needing someone to
take the cat right now was raw terror. Worrying about a vet not
even wanting to help because she couldn't pay up front was
another issue.

I'm sorry for the cat and I'm not going to judge Lost for what
was said or not said while a cat was laying in her tub, dying.

Thank you very much for your compassion. Whatever I may have done
wrong in my post NONE of it was intentional (or for the reasons
"they" spout).

Take care!

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old September 6th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to jmc :

Yes, I agree with Rhonda. I've lived in even remoter areas than
Lost probably lives in, and might have posted something similar
had I come across a cat that badly injured, with no help in
sight. I certainly would have reacted similarly - research the
'net for first aid, post here looking for help, keep calling
around trying to find *someone* who could help the poor cat, and
panic until morning when nothing helps.

However, Lost, I'd not reacted with the vitriol you did. It
just makes 'em more convinced you're a troll, though I know
you're not.

*nods* Understood. Although I had to look up "vitriol." : P

Also, I remember someone (I think CatNipped) telling me that people
take jokes here the wrong way so I tried to stop that (I believe I
did). I always joked about beating our rotten Gabby near death and
understood it was in poor taste so out of respect kept my further
"horror" stories quiet.

Gabby is still rotten though rest assured. : )

I'm sort of surprised at the lack of compassion of the local vet
though, all the vets I've had would of (and have, once or
twice), met me at the clinic, no matter what time it was.

Actually, the vet KISSED Puss Puss on his head which was covered in
a few pieces of what looked like mouse poo to me -- if you split
his fur you could see at least 2-5 fleas running about -- the vet
noticed from a couple feet away that he had some kind of fungal
thing going and she was KISSING HIM on his forehead.

The MAJOR problem came in the fact the veterinary office CANNOT be
contacted without going through EMERGENCY services which REQUIRE
payment before service. Also, there is NO PAYMENT PLAN WHATSOEVER.

(Uppercase for those who have ignored those facts, not for you!)

I do think sometimes people are too quick to call troll, just
because a person doesn't (or can't) handle an emergency the same
way they would. No matter how detailed the post, we Are Not
There (and We Are Not Them), and cannot know the exact situation
the person's in, or going through.

I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not delighted that a few of
you actually believe I meant nothing by it (other than to seek SOME
form of assistance) -- of course that could be construed as "thanks
for falling for it." So whatever, I'll say my sincere thank you
and ignore them as was suggested.

Thank you, thank you! Take care!

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old September 6th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to "cshenk" :

[...]

Ah, I thought so! You live in Japan or are from there? Too cool!

The spouse and I used to follow the sushi group (I hope that
doesn't sound racist or something) quite actively and love the
culture (not that we really know that much about it).

Yesterday I looked up "dashi" and "miso." : P (From your posts
about broths and what your family had for breakfast.)

I'm sort of surprised at the lack of compassion of the local
vet though, all the vets I've had would of (and have, once or
twice), met me at the clinic, no matter what time it was.

I gather she couldnt find one to answer, just machines to take a
message?

Exactly. (See my response to jmc, before this one.)

I do think sometimes people are too quick to call troll, just
because a person doesn't (or can't) handle an emergency the
same way they would.

Yes and she only had the cat for 4 hours.

I cried like a bloomin' idiot until the spouse made mention of
that. "What did you do wrong to be crying like this? You pursued
ALL avenues that you could think of all that I could think of and
the avenues led to nothing or to people who make themselves feel
better by ultimately being useless." (Not verbatim, but close.)

The really sad part is though I haven't kill-filed cybercat or
CatNipped because they are smart people (although cybercat has
crotchety ole' woman syndrome). I kill-filed Cat Protector because
they started out by calling me a troll. Then later tried to
justify why I'm a troll because I got mad about them calling me a
troll. (Which is actually when I kill-filed them.)

I'll do us all a favor and stop talking about it now -- unless of
course they say something else about me at which point I'll blast
away again. : P

Thanks again for being decent and great to your Cash and Daisy!
Hope all went well!

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old September 6th 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Default EMERGENCY!!: Update: RIP "Puss Puss" 20080904 0901 AM EST.

Response to "cshenk" :

snip

Snicker. Well, just dropped off Daisy and Cash for the vet to
work on. Both get dental, Cash gets snipped as well.

Cardiologist came out to walk him about a bit and smiled. Even
if we aren't perfect at ear cleanings, they are delighted at how
healthy they both are. Especially Cash who's 50.00 lbs on the
nose! PERFECT!

Couldn't do that again if you tried.

His coat is glossy, his eyes are bright, his belly slightly
concave with a natural waist dip when seen from above. I might
even dip into that dog echo just to crow a little (evil grin).

On Daisy, I forgot to subtract her carrier properly yesterday.
She's 12.2 lbs. Still, I was by eyeball going 'about 2 lbs
over' and thats still right. Not norribly fat, but a bit more
plump than the little lady should be.

My spouse asked me something that I've no clue about (that he
thought AFTER leaving the vet). The table thingie that is padded
that also weighs them -- in the carrier with Puss Puss standing
there it said 14.something. The spouse leans on it and it moved
maybe .2-.3 pounds... ? How does that work?

snip

Yes, she would have. Serum something probably. To help out,
'systemic' means it was throughout much of the poor thing's
body. Possibly pockets of infection all through the abdomin
which matches how you described the little thing's pain. The
words 'septicemia' were probably used as well. Thats an
infection of the blood system.

She didn't mention something specific about the stomach I don't
think, but she did mention that the leg had to have been that way a
LONG time she was just extremely puzzled as to why it would still
be harboring such infection.

Oh, I forgot... Puss Puss had broken teeth too. : (

snip

Cardiologist is all smiles. He's getting snipped already
probably and they will keep him much of the day to make sure he
comes out of the anestesia (cant spell that one) ok. They
anticipate no problems.

Pfft, spell checker is the ONLY reason my posts aren't worse than
what they are. ; )

snip

True. A sad reality. It's best to keep to what you know you
can handle. Oh, keep your kitties indoors to reduce risk of dog
damage. It sounds like there might be some that aren't very cat
friendly near you.

When we got Gabby I begged the spouse to keep him and they said,
"We CANNOT take another animal."

When Phat Kat came to us I begged the spouse to keep him and they
said, "We CANNOT take another animal."

When I saw Puss Puss limp across the road I begged the spouse to
keep him and they said, "We CANNOT take another animal."

See my pattern? : P

And yeah, there are TONS of dogs in the neighborhood. I recall as
the spouse talked to the lady who claimed to know the cat's owners
that every time the lady's pit bull barked, Puss Puss whipped his
head around. In my (possibly overreacting) eyes, it was a "Oh,
God, another dog!" look. Not a, "What was that?!" look. And he
did it EVERY single time the dog barked and then paused for a
second. So like at least 10 scared looks... I think it was a dog
(and idiot owners) all along.

The lady admitted to my spouse at some point the "owner" of Puss
Puss had a dog that they wanted to keep and that it kept attacking
Puss Puss or something like that -- or maybe the spouse inferred
that, not sure exactly how he told me. Point is they had a dog
they wanted to keep -- not a kitty they wanted to keep.

Hey, we come here to chat and to comfort or assist. I
actually usually get along fine with both of the others you do
not get along with. It was the dog echo I couldnt handle.

That's what I thought! Which is all I've ever really done
here. Chat in my own (obviously unaccepted) way.

Hey, Rhonda and I have no problem with it! You'll see she sent
another message last night that your panic is perfectly
understandable.

Oh yes, I knew that! Sorry... I bounce back and forth between
points and sounding "OK" or "Not OK" frequently. The spouse
giggles at me because of how angry and excited I get when talking
about something that angered me. The spouse says it sounds like
I'm mad at them because I'll be screaming right at them.

No worries! : )) Thank you both!

Best thing is just ignore the ones who are getting all awkward.
Cybercat can be that way but alot of the time she's cool people
and she and I have had many a nice exchange.

She's tough as nails which is why somewhere down deep I respect
her. That's all I'll say on the matter.

Some really awkward folks there and horrendously bad advice.

snip

Grin, never mention 'small reputable breeder' there! They do

Not that I'm condemning ANYONE, but I do not agree with breeding at
all. Only because of the valid points that this group has made on
the subject. There are too many out there now.

Demon and Pudge (our sister mutts) were in a muddy field found
eating the excrement of the other much larger dogs in the field who
were obviously garnishing the benefit of making it to the "food
trough" first and staying there until the food was gone -- which at
the time consisted of what the owning family didn't eat that night,
biscuits, and miscellaneous grease, gravies, et cetera.

Gabby was a skeleton of an adolescent kitten (we think, based on
best guesses from this group) hiding under our car in a rainstorm,
mewing so loudly we could hear him from our front door -- at least
30 feet away (in a rainstorm!)

Phat Kat was a GIANT severely obese neutered and front-declawed cat
who obviously abandoned.

So, our last 4 animal friends were all strays (well, not really our
mutts -- said affectionately.)

I do believe there can be a "reputable" breeder, assuming that
means that the critters get the BEST care and treatment possible.

Like the point you made though (I think it was you). The people on
here can be an arse sometimes quite possibly because they've been
burnt before. The same goes for breeders -- the majority of them
care about the money -- not the animal.

Hell, I think even a reputable breeder cares only about money -- or
they just want "designer" purebred animals.

Nothing against ANYONE wanting a purebred!! I just won't own one
or allow my money to be spent in acquiring one.

(Sorry if I rambled that too much -- NO OFFENSE.)

not believe such a thing exists. That one *really* spun up my
vet. I mentioned the english bull dog couple across the street
and how they breed them (3 litters after checking carefully to
be sure a 3rd was ok with the vet, then she got spayed). Nice

Which brings me to this point. I think a litter is OK if you are
madly in love with your animal and want to take care of its
offspring. Perhaps sharing the family pet with the rest of the
family?

I don't know... it's not cut and dry for me I guess. (AKA I'm
failing at properly explaining this?) : P

snip

Well, I mentioned them and the fur started flying! Now, you
have to put together that my vet is also their vet (a good
place, nearest one to us both as well).

You can please some of the people all the time and all of them some
of the time -- something like that right? : P

snip

He is! When Cash sashay's by, dog lovers just start smiling.
First glance, 'aww! What a cute Beagle! Second glance, my GHOD
what a Huge muscular cute waggy tailed beagle!'

Hehehehe. Just imagining your puppy sashaying has me smiling.

If I tell someone I have a 50 lb Beagle, they get confused and
think I'm some maniac who over feeds. I learned to mention
*mix* right up there first and that the vets best guess based on
measurements is Bull Mastiff (who I believe get to 100 lbs or
so?). Have to use a harness for him. His neck is so muscular,
a regular collar woth work for walking.

Ugh, doesn't it get tiresome having to explain yourself!?

Back to cats ;-)

I have the same problem -- daily. (Being on topic that is.)

Now Daisy-cat? She needs a diet! We've been overfeeding her.
She's not an overtly big boned cat and should be about 10-11
lbs, but is at 14.2 today. Not too far out of standard, but
not all that good for her either.

Phat Kat is still in the ~20lb. range. : | He's lost around ~
2lbs. in about six months I think.

snip

Yes. Site back up now. Daisy would be between 'heavy' and
'overweight' but well under 'obese' from the pics.

From that chart, Phat Kat is a 6 from above but from the side every
bit of a 9! Also, because he refuses to exercise his weight loss
is becoming evident in the shape of baggy skin that sways back and
forth as he trots around. Makes me want to laugh and cry at the
same time.

Gabby is a 6 or 7 now because of how much he tries to "get it
before Phat Kat does." He used to be a 5 on the dot.

So free-feeding went out the door the moment Phat Kat got here.
Not a big deal. We're constantly adjusting.

snip

Some folks are more suspicious, probably because they have been
taken in before. I tend to take folks at face value and while
sometimes I get proven wrong, it doesnt stop me from taking the
next person at face value again.

Same here! I forgive normally quickly -- although I believe
someone specifically here took that as a chance to "learn" about me
and then betray my trust. No biggie. I know the deal now.

What's weird to me is that it is the Usenet that does this to us.
If this were a voice- or video-based medium, I think most here
would like me. Maybe not love me, but they'd see me and I believe
seeing someone's face can tell you more than what they are saying
anyway.

Take care!!

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old September 7th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

Default Pet Chat, all sorts!

"-Lost" wrote
"cshenk" :

I renamed this one since we've strayed pretty far afield.

Snicker. Well, just dropped off Daisy and Cash for the vet to
work on. Both get dental, Cash gets snipped as well.

Cardiologist came out to walk him about a bit and smiled. Even
if we aren't perfect at ear cleanings, they are delighted at how
healthy they both are. Especially Cash who's 50.00 lbs on the
nose! PERFECT!

Couldn't do that again if you tried.

Nope, but he's home now! Zonked! Plastic collar round long thing to keep
him from nibbling or licking the sore spot. It's so funny! He's got this
huge muscular neck so they had to use the really LARGE dog one and it cant
be cut down or it will split. He's so short comparitively to the collar,
that he was having trouble walking (besides being 1/2 out f it).

His coat is glossy, his eyes are bright, his belly slightly
concave with a natural waist dip when seen from above. I might
even dip into that dog echo just to crow a little (evil grin).

Right now his eyes are closed but when he opens them, glassy as expected.

My spouse asked me something that I've no clue about (that he
thought AFTER leaving the vet). The table thingie that is padded
that also weighs them -- in the carrier with Puss Puss standing
there it said 14.something. The spouse leans on it and it moved
maybe .2-.3 pounds... ? How does that work?

Well, weight of his hand? Most carriers of any size weigh at least 4 lbs.
In Daisy's case they weighed it with her in it, then later when she was out,
the carrier and subtracted. She's got a medium sized dog carrier for her
'home away from home' (got one too small for Cash to fit into and she likes
it better than the cat one which is a little cramped).

Yes, she would have. Serum something probably. To help out,
'systemic' means it was throughout much of the poor thing's
body. Possibly pockets of infection all through the abdomin
which matches how you described the little thing's pain. The
words 'septicemia' were probably used as well. Thats an
infection of the blood system.

She didn't mention something specific about the stomach I don't
think, but she did mention that the leg had to have been that way a
LONG time she was just extremely puzzled as to why it would still
be harboring such infection.

Sorry, by abdomin that time I meant lower section, intestines.

Pfft, spell checker is the ONLY reason my posts aren't worse than
what they are. ; )

I no longer worry about it. While I do not consider this a disability in my
case because it's overcome, you might be suprised to learn I have a fairly
high level of dyslexia. According to school records, I should never have
learned to read past at best 2nd grade level. I'm a very determined 'bitch'
when it comes to myself and overcoming things, and easy on others because I
can relate better than many.

can handle. Oh, keep your kitties indoors to reduce risk of dog
damage. It sounds like there might be some that aren't very cat
friendly near you.

And yeah, there are TONS of dogs in the neighborhood. I recall as
the spouse talked to the lady who claimed to know the cat's owners
that every time the lady's pit bull barked, Puss Puss whipped his
head around. In my (possibly overreacting) eyes, it was a "Oh,
God, another dog!" look. Not a, "What was that?!" look. And he

Most outdoor (abandoned) cats get real leery of dogs fast and for good
reason.

that, not sure exactly how he told me. Point is they had a dog
they wanted to keep -- not a kitty they wanted to keep.

Then they had no business adopting a cat. Yes, I have a dog and a cat,
living in sin together ;-) but then my dog was raised with cats apparently
and my cat was raised with dogs apparently. Both were in foster places with
both cats and dogs (Daisy later moved to just one with only dogs as she's
not very accepting of a second adult cat though she will be nice with
kittens). Both noted for actively actually *playing* with the other.

Within 4 days they were wandering by one another peacefully and I think it
was about 2 weeks when Daisy started using Cash as a step stool, and only
days later when they started sleeping in sin.

She's snoozing now, nose to nose with her poor buddy.

I also know better than to just assume any dog and cat will co-habitate
peacefully without danger though usually if both are 'babies' when they meet
it will work out.

Oh yes, I knew that! Sorry... I bounce back and forth between
points and sounding "OK" or "Not OK" frequently. The spouse
giggles at me because of how angry and excited I get when talking
about something that angered me. The spouse says it sounds like
I'm mad at them because I'll be screaming right at them.

Might I ask? I had a friend with Tourettes syndrome (more common in males i
believe) and he was like that.

Grin, never mention 'small reputable breeder' there! They do

Not that I'm condemning ANYONE, but I do not agree with breeding at
all. Only because of the valid points that this group has made on
the subject. There are too many out there now.

True, but if you want to keep a breed alive, you have to realize there will
be a few pups needed.

Phat Kat was a GIANT severely obese neutered and front-declawed cat
who obviously abandoned.

Reminds me of Thom except he wasnt really obese, just a very BIG cat. 23lbs
and not particularily overweight by all that much.

I do believe there can be a "reputable" breeder, assuming that
means that the critters get the BEST care and treatment possible.

Like the point you made though (I think it was you). The people on
here can be an arse sometimes quite possibly because they've been
burnt before. The same goes for breeders -- the majority of them
care about the money -- not the animal.

Hell, I think even a reputable breeder cares only about money -- or
they just want "designer" purebred animals.

Nothing against ANYONE wanting a purebred!! I just won't own one
or allow my money to be spent in acquiring one.

I thought long and hard and almost got one of her last litter (advance
arrangements are made for the pups before breeding takes place so all have a
home with a few standbys incase she has a larger than normal number).

be sure a 3rd was ok with the vet, then she got spayed). Nice

Which brings me to this point. I think a litter is OK if you are
madly in love with your animal and want to take care of its
offspring. Perhaps sharing the family pet with the rest of the
family?

In her case, carefully selected homes nearby for most of them. There are 10
or so in our near area, all her get (all properly neutered including her
last litter now).

Well, I mentioned them and the fur started flying! Now, you
have to put together that my vet is also their vet (a good
place, nearest one to us both as well).

You can please some of the people all the time and all of them some
of the time -- something like that right? : P

Yup.

He is! When Cash sashay's by, dog lovers just start smiling.
First glance, 'aww! What a cute Beagle! Second glance, my GHOD
what a Huge muscular cute waggy tailed beagle!'

Hehehehe. Just imagining your puppy sashaying has me smiling.

Hehehe 50 lbs worth of sassy sashay!

If I tell someone I have a 50 lb Beagle, they get confused and
think I'm some maniac who over feeds. I learned to mention
*mix* right up there first and that the vets best guess based on
measurements is Bull Mastiff (who I believe get to 100 lbs or
so?). Have to use a harness for him. His neck is so muscular,
a regular collar woth work for walking.

Ugh, doesn't it get tiresome having to explain yourself!?

Well, if i just say 'mix' then later they ask what he looks like, they get
equally confused when I say Beagle.

It's like how to describe Daisy? Medium fur white cat with green eyes and
roughly the build of a himalayan. Breed indeterminant.

Phat Kat is still in the ~20lb. range. : | He's lost around ~
2lbs. in about six months I think.

Thats a good ration to maintain loss at it seems but try to not let him lose
faster.

If this were a voice- or video-based medium, I think most here
would like me. Maybe not love me, but they'd see me and I believe
seeing someone's face can tell you more than what they are saying
anyway.

Thats exactly it, and some take that 'hide behind the screens' and act up
quite a bit. You learn to ignore it like I do.

BTW, my name is Carol

Old September 9th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"-Lost" wrote in message
Response to "CatNipped" :

I'm coming around to the opinion that she's elaborately trolling
the group. Have you ever googled her? She's a bit more than she
portrays herself to be here.

It figures you'd jump back on the bandwagon. And you're probably
referring to the other half (DH as you call it). He's the IT student
and programmer person in the family.

Thanks though.

Oh not just that, sweetie. Also the sudden clarity and acuity when talking
technical photography - other stuff.

I've put up with your dramatics in the past, even aided and abetted just to
be on the safe side. Now, however, you're getting to sound more than a
little trollish.

You keep talking about how you drink, and then about your mental handicaps -
might one be proliferating the other?

Honestly, I've seen enough of your posts to know you're very intelligent and
you have more common sense than you've chosen to display lately - again,
signs of an elaborate troll (which, if that's what's you're doing, then more
power to you, just don't try to kid a kidder, doll!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Old September 9th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to "CatNipped" :

I'm coming around to the opinion that she's elaborately
trolling the group. Have you ever googled her? She's a bit
more than she portrays herself to be here.

It figures you'd jump back on the bandwagon. And you're
probably referring to the other half (DH as you call it). He's
the IT student and programmer person in the family.

Thanks though.

Oh not just that, sweetie. Also the sudden clarity and acuity
when talking technical photography - other stuff.

You mean the mood swings? The having "DH" type some of my
you one day and not an idiot the other.

Or is it that I do not know terribly much about kitties but learned
an itty-bit about photography. (Which I don't know much at all, so
it's funny to me you say that.)

I've put up with your dramatics in the past, even aided and
abetted just to be on the safe side. Now, however, you're
getting to sound more than a little trollish.

Where exactly did I go wrong this time though? Didn't you tell me
to come here and ask for help in collecting funds for transporting
Gabby to another home once?

All I thought of when I found Puss Puss was the spouse is NOT going
to allow this kitty to stay here. Explore all routes.

In my (probably incorrect as usual) opinion, it cements how useless
you and the rest* of this group is at times.

* Some not all...

You keep talking about how you drink, and then about your mental
handicaps - might one be proliferating the other?

I haven't drank since cybercat asked why I drink so much. And yes,
they do not complement each other. Tell me Ms. Dramatic, when did
I last talk about it? "You keep talking about how much you
drink...", um, I think I've mentioned it here 2-3 times, amazingly
during a bad week for us several days straight... am I mistaken?
If so, I apologize, but I don't think I am.

However I've never behaved poorly in here from drinking (I think).
Usually I'm the talkative overly crying type.

Honestly, I've seen enough of your posts to know you're very
intelligent and you have more common sense than you've chosen to
display lately - again, signs of an elaborate troll (which, if
that's what's you're doing, then more power to you, just don't
try to kid a kidder, doll!).

I've never said I was a completely mentally retarded -- only that
sometimes I may sound like a complete idiot.

But I'll tell you like you told me, I cannot make you believe what
you don't want to. The last time we spoke I chose to drop
EVERYTHING I had ever said to you out of respect -- you know, when
you decided to then take private e-mail into the group -- you know,
when your cyber-pal cybercat first called me a "stupid bitch" for
ignoring you. Whereas I didn't have the words to say something
that wouldn't sound trollish.

I try to make it evident in my posts how much respect I had for you
(I think I harbor a little still), but dammit, you were the first
to make me think you were my friend, you were the first to call me
a troll because YOU misunderstood my leap-from-point-to-point
ramblings, YOU were the first to make me feel like ****e both via
e-mail and here, you were the first to play games with the sole
purpose of "gathering intel" with your rabid Googlings.

I attempted to limit my postings until I really had something to
say. Remember cybercat telling me not to post stories about
something bad that happened (I forgot what it was that I posted
about) and I stopped. All the while I watched you post random
YouTubes, pictures, stories, and all kinds of ****e. Does that
make you a troll?! I don't even fully understand the troll
concept. Posting all the time about my kitty was a troll --
staying shut up for a while was a troll.

Screw it, I'm rambling again... oops... or is it trolling?

P.S. Actually, as a side note... I think you're a bigot who cannot
forgive and forget. You said you did but all the while you were
just waiting to leap on the "you're a troll" train again. You
never were my friend which makes you a complete liar. But you said
it best... you're a kidder.

I'm sorry I ever upset you, and I'm sorry I ever met you. All the
best to you, DH, Samazon, Demi, Ozzie, & Archer.

Take care. : |

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old September 9th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to "-Lost" :

Oh not just that, sweetie. Also the sudden clarity and acuity
when talking technical photography - other stuff.

You mean the mood swings?

I thought about this and it sounded dumb. I'm not sure of the
wording but I have ups and downs. That's about all I can say.
Moments of clarity and moments of non-clarity.

You're so medically educated -- check into frontal-lobe damage and
see what you come up with for a better understanding.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.