Itz Unnburleeferball!!

Old March 27th 04, 12:50 AM
Blurbubble

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Clarence! We've missed you! We're glad that you're back and we hope that
your meowmie is feeling better.

Me might have missed your official purrday, but don't we have a late
purrday pawtie? It's never too late to party.

Amelia

AMELIA! ) *blush* Itz SO nise tu see yu aggen...Ize misst orl kitteez heer
but..*blush* speshlee yu......

Clarence (reddy tu pawdee)

---

Old March 27th 04, 12:50 AM
Blurbubble

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
HiHi Clarence,

An a happy Purrday to yoo! Furteen - wow dat's a bigbig number,
concatulationz!

Tell meowmmie dat we'ze hope dat she feelz better soon!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Fangu Fangu furry mutch Mlle. Anais - Ize howp yuze gonna pawdee wif uz tu
)

Clarence

---

Old March 27th 04, 12:51 AM
Blurbubble

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Happi purr day, letz dance, Grabs his lady catz paw and startz ta tango,
Tiger

Awww Fangu, letz ORL dans!

Clarence

---

Old March 27th 04, 12:54 AM
Blurbubble

dsh-diva wrote in message
s.com...

%% porter twinkles and out bounce Xena and Callisto%%
HiHi Clarence, glad yu culd mayke it bak. We'ze bin haffing
sekerfareeyal prolumz too!! we hope yur meowmie is bedderer do.
Here are sum crabbs and sum new daffeedillees we pikked out of owr
yard. Happy Purrday!! (kissing noses wif Clarence)
Xena and Callisto

Hihi Xena & Callisto ) Fangu effa sew mutch *kissees* *blush* Ize missed
yuze orl sew mutch....Ize got a lot ov katchin up tu doo!

Clarence

---

Old March 27th 04, 04:56 AM
Miss Violette

itsa ezy wif such a good danzer az yourownsef, Tiger... Glad she found RPCC
alzo
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Tiger! Yew is so lite onna yur feets. I likes dancin wit yew. Ize so
glad dat I founds rpcc - dere's alwayz a gud parti anna gudgud frens!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 27th 04, 03:57 PM
Amelia T Cat

AMELIA! ) *blush* Itz SO nise tu see yu aggen...Ize misst orl kitteez heer
but..*blush* speshlee yu......

Clarence (reddy tu pawdee)

blush Well, thank you! I've missed you quite a bit too. How about we
dance, then maybe get some of those wonderful eats?

Amelia T Cat

Old March 27th 04, 06:53 PM
Blurbubble

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I am there, a parti is always a good thing, She hopes Clarence likes the
heated kitty bed that everycat *should* have... Glare in the direction of
soft...

Ooooh datz luffurlee anna snugglee...Ize liekin it....orl kitteez heer kan
tri it owt if dey liek ) But itz MIEN tu keep!! *heehee*

Clarence

---

Old March 27th 04, 06:55 PM
Blurbubble

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
AMELIA! ) *blush* Itz SO nise tu see yu aggen...Ize misst orl kitteez

heer
but..*blush* speshlee yu......

Clarence (reddy tu pawdee)

blush Well, thank you! I've missed you quite a bit too. How about we
dance, then maybe get some of those wonderful eats?

Amelia T Cat

Yesyes, dat wud bee luffurlee ) Wud yu liek a slo dans ora farst dans
furst? jentlee tayks Amelias paw....

Clarence

---

Old March 27th 04, 11:13 PM
Miss Violette

I am glad you like it, Miss Violette, who thinks all cats over five should
have their veryown
Blurbubble (fake addy) wrote in
message news:d6k9c.344$N2.75@newsfe1-win...

Old March 29th 04, 02:03 AM
Amelia T Cat

Yesyes, dat wud bee luffurlee ) Wud yu liek a slo dans ora farst dans
furst? jentlee tayks Amelias paw....

Clarence

Since you're such a handsome boykitty, how about we slow dance?

Amelia