BW: I Can't Belive I Did This :)

Old February 28th 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

Default BW: I Can't Belive I Did This :)

Hi
As most of you know, I'm the Den Mom of a Pink Floyd ng, for almost 11
years. I started a tradition about that time about Bithrdays.
It's a post called Any March Bithdays?...wait a minute, lemme go get it..
brb

I said,
OOPS, forgot to change names...heh (I had Mosey's name up)

Kyla's Cat Mosey looked over her shoulder and watched her write this

Does anybody have a bithrday in March???
If so, poast the date and if you want, your age, and I'll poast a Happy
Bithrday greeting for ya...with an mp3 Kazooing provided by Ryno
I can't promise anyone else will respond, but I'll remember
((((HUGS)))
Kyla%b
AMP-F Den Mom
and Keeper of the Sacred Bithrday Book

then someone, this funny goofy guy replies:

Him: It's Kyla's forger Friz Mosey!
Me: GAH!!! Do NOT insult my Cat!!!
Him:I didn't.
then...
Sqweex here.
Yuz u did!!
Yu cawled hur Fritz.
she gnow like dat poo poo hed

==^;o;^==
gevz u meen lukk

Have I totally lost it? I'm doing Qat Speak on the Pink Floyd ng...LOL
This guy is a d*g person as are most of them there.
Anyhooo
DH got home from shopping, and brought home some wonderful roasted chicken
parts, served with asparagus, cornbread, and fried rice.
Beverage was Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Then he took out the 2 loads of
grabbage I put together and watered my plant for me. What a sweetheart he
is
Pookie is glued to his leg like velcro, on the couch...LOL.
HUG
Kyla
who is feeling better gnow
I still can't believe I did dat!!

Old February 29th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^= Mosey =^..^= is offline
Banned

Default I Can't Believe I Did This :)

Meown Meowmie kan be sew guffy sumtimz. She be funy.
We wuv ouroen Meowmie n Paw
Welwuv yew Qatz here too
Mosey, Pipps, Sqweex, PookieQat

NP: Timbuk 2 'Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades'