Close to Youuuuuuu!

Old January 19th 05, 09:54 PM
Kreisleriana

Default Close to Youuuuuuu!

I was awakened this morning by an unfamilar motion close to my head.
Stinky was on my pillow, as he often is, completely filling up my
vision as my eyes opened. But this morning, he was hard at work,
maybe two inches from my head, facing me, one leg pointing straight
towards the ceiling (doing the "cello") and cleaning his crotch. :P

He stopped for a fraction of a second, looked back at me, much as if
to say, "Well, close your eyes again if you don't like it." :P

Theresa
Old January 19th 05, 09:59 PM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:54:47 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

I was awakened this morning by an unfamilar motion close to my head.
Stinky was on my pillow, as he often is, completely filling up my
vision as my eyes opened. But this morning, he was hard at work,
maybe two inches from my head, facing me, one leg pointing straight
towards the ceiling (doing the "cello") and cleaning his crotch. :P

He stopped for a fraction of a second, looked back at me, much as if
to say, "Well, close your eyes again if you don't like it." :P

Theresa

It must have been something in the air this morning, I was awakened by
TuTu washing my face. This is something I really don't encourage and she
seldom tries to do it. MLB

Old January 19th 05, 11:13 PM
Yowie

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:54:47 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

I was awakened this morning by an unfamilar motion close to my head.
Stinky was on my pillow, as he often is, completely filling up my
vision as my eyes opened. But this morning, he was hard at work,
maybe two inches from my head, facing me, one leg pointing straight
towards the ceiling (doing the "cello") and cleaning his crotch. :P

He stopped for a fraction of a second, looked back at me, much as if
to say, "Well, close your eyes again if you don't like it." :P

Theresa

It must have been something in the air this morning, I was awakened by
TuTu washing my face. This is something I really don't encourage and she
seldom tries to do it. MLB

I was awoken this morning by IBKFergus using my prone body as the Kitty
Motorcross circuit. IBKFergus was climbing up and down the "mountain" with
absolutely no regard for the underlying for that was making such a
challenging track. Unfortunatley, since its too hot at the moment to sleep
under a doona (duvet, comforter, eiderdown), the thickness of a mere sheet
did nothing to protect me from IBKFergus using his claws as extra traction
whilst he negotiated the steeper hills. Still, IBKFergus's claws aren't all
that long (yet - sob) and he's not real heavy, so he was only causing me to
resemble a pin cushion. It was when all 6kg of Shmogg, with his long and
even sharper claws, decided to join the Kitty500 that I decided that I
didn't want my pale and delicate flesh torn from limb to limb.

I got up.

It was 6am.

You know, it was less than a month since I got Cary trained to sleep till
7am rather than 6am, and now IBKFergus has re-instated my 6am wake up call.
He is *so* lucky that he's incredibly cute, because I think I would have
made him into IBKFergus stew by now if he wasn't.

Kids!!!!

Yowie

Old January 20th 05, 04:34 AM
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

I was awakened this morning by an unfamilar motion close to my head.
Stinky was on my pillow, as he often is, completely filling up my
vision as my eyes opened. But this morning, he was hard at work,
maybe two inches from my head, facing me, one leg pointing straight
towards the ceiling (doing the "cello") and cleaning his crotch. :P

He stopped for a fraction of a second, looked back at me, much as if
to say, "Well, close your eyes again if you don't like it." :P

ROFL! Frank frequently does that to me. What a way to wake up, eh?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 20th 05, 07:13 AM
Melissa Houle

Marina wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

I was awakened this morning by an unfamilar motion close to my head.
Stinky was on my pillow, as he often is, completely filling up my
vision as my eyes opened. But this morning, he was hard at work,
maybe two inches from my head, facing me, one leg pointing straight
towards the ceiling (doing the "cello") and cleaning his crotch. :P

He stopped for a fraction of a second, looked back at me, much as if
to say, "Well, close your eyes again if you don't like it." :P

ROFL! Frank frequently does that to me. What a way to wake up, eh?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Over the last six weeks, Pan has insisted on spending part of the night
under the blankets and on top of me. (I'm just a heated, food-dispensing
matress/masseuse to him...) It's been pretty chilly here for the past couple
of weeks, so actually, his company is rather nice. Picture a furry, purring
hot water bottle. The only problem is, he doesn't spend the WHOLE night with
me. Just as I get drowsy, he decides to move over to my spare pillow
because he's achieved a sufficient British Thermal Unit degree of warmth.
But sometimes, he'll climb out from under the covers, decide "yikes, it's
colder than I thought, out here!" and insist on climbing back on top of
Meowmie.

Nina is turning into an under-cover agent at night. Last night, she spent
the whole night between the sheets and down around my ankles, somewhere. I
believe she's protecting me from bed greeblings, bravely taking a chance on
possible noxious gasses. Francesca is more aloof and prefers her little nest
on the couch, although she does sometimes join us during the night, and I'll
wake up with three warm furry bodies with me in the bed. =o) But all three
of them are great ones for making me inspect their little bum holes at close
range.

Melissa

Close call TBird Cat anecdotes 15 August 25th 04 05:27 PM
My Five two week old kittens eyes close and have discharge Angie Cat health & behaviour 10 July 9th 04 08:57 PM
Close Encounters of the Bullwinkle Kind John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 16 May 18th 04 12:13 AM
Rufous' close call Victor M. Martinez Cat anecdotes 19 October 15th 03 12:09 AM