Demi Close-ups

Old October 21st 05, 08:43 PM
CatNipped

Default Demi Close-ups

The d-pet is outside enjoying the spectacular 15 minutes of autumn here in
Houston, so Demi ventured out to sit on a windowsill and catch some sun -
and I took the chance to catch some piccies of my gorgeous girl.

Click on the pictures to see the full-sized versions.

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Demi16/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 21st 05, 08:48 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
The d-pet is outside enjoying the spectacular 15 minutes of autumn
here in Houston, so Demi ventured out to sit on a windowsill and
catch some sun - and I took the chance to catch some piccies of my
gorgeous girl.

Click on the pictures to see the full-sized versions.

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Demi16/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Demi is absolutely beautiful. It's too bad she's so shy; she should have an
ego the size of Texas and be a regular camera-hog!

Jill

Old October 21st 05, 08:53 PM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
The d-pet is outside enjoying the spectacular 15 minutes of autumn
here in Houston, so Demi ventured out to sit on a windowsill and
catch some sun - and I took the chance to catch some piccies of my
gorgeous girl.

Click on the pictures to see the full-sized versions.

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Demi16/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Demi is absolutely beautiful. It's too bad she's so shy; she should have

an
ego the size of Texas and be a regular camera-hog!

Jill

I *know*! She is the prettiest little cat nobody's ever seen! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 21st 05, 08:56 PM
Jo Firey

"CatNipped" wrote in message
The d-pet is outside enjoying the spectacular 15 minutes of autumn here in
Houston, so Demi ventured out to sit on a windowsill and catch some sun -
and I took the chance to catch some piccies of my gorgeous girl.

Click on the pictures to see the full-sized versions.

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Demi16/

Hugs,

CatNipped

She is really too lovely to have to share her world with D%& pets.

Jo

Old October 21st 05, 08:59 PM
CatNipped

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
The d-pet is outside enjoying the spectacular 15 minutes of autumn here

in
Houston, so Demi ventured out to sit on a windowsill and catch some

sun -
and I took the chance to catch some piccies of my gorgeous girl.

Click on the pictures to see the full-sized versions.

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Demi16/

Hugs,

CatNipped

She is really too lovely to have to share her world with D%& pets.

Jo

LOL! *She* thinks so, anyway! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 21st 05, 09:14 PM
Nan

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:43:51 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

The d-pet is outside enjoying the spectacular 15 minutes of autumn here in
Houston, so Demi ventured out to sit on a windowsill and catch some sun -
and I took the chance to catch some piccies of my gorgeous girl.

Click on the pictures to see the full-sized versions.

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Demi16/

Hugs,

CatNipped

She's beautiful. I love the one with Sammy's paw sticking up.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.
Old October 21st 05, 09:26 PM
CatNipped

wrote:

The d-pet is outside enjoying the spectacular 15 minutes of autumn here

in
Houston, so Demi ventured out to sit on a windowsill and catch some sun -
and I took the chance to catch some piccies of my gorgeous girl.

Click on the pictures to see the full-sized versions.

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Demi16/

Hugs,

CatNipped

She's beautiful. I love the one with Sammy's paw sticking up.

Yeah, me too. Sammy can't stand it when she's not the center of attention!
;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 21st 05, 09:58 PM
M Elizabeth

"CatNipped" wrote in message
The d-pet is outside enjoying the spectacular 15 minutes of autumn here in
Houston, so Demi ventured out to sit on a windowsill and catch some sun -
and I took the chance to catch some piccies of my gorgeous girl.

Click on the pictures to see the full-sized versions.

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Demi16/

Hugs,

CatNipped

She is so pretty. I love the picture with Sammy's paw sticking up in
it..."Hey don't forget.meeeee...I want a photo op"

Old October 21st 05, 09:58 PM
Karen

wrote:

The d-pet is outside enjoying the spectacular 15 minutes of autumn here

in
Houston, so Demi ventured out to sit on a windowsill and catch some sun -
and I took the chance to catch some piccies of my gorgeous girl.

Click on the pictures to see the full-sized versions.

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Demi16/

Hugs,

CatNipped

She's beautiful. I love the one with Sammy's paw sticking up.

That one is hysterical!

Old October 21st 05, 11:00 PM
Irulan

Demi is indeed beautiful. LOL at Sammy's paw!
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"CatNipped" wrote in message
The d-pet is outside enjoying the spectacular 15 minutes of autumn here in
Houston, so Demi ventured out to sit on a windowsill and catch some sun -
and I took the chance to catch some piccies of my gorgeous girl.

Click on the pictures to see the full-sized versions.

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Demi16/

Hugs,

CatNipped

The Silly Cat Survey Enfilade Cat anecdotes 50 July 17th 05 06:45 PM
Close sitter badwilson Cat anecdotes 9 July 9th 05 10:52 PM
Close to Youuuuuuu! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 4 January 20th 05 07:13 AM
Demi CatNipped Cat anecdotes 3 December 3rd 04 03:06 PM
My Five two week old kittens eyes close and have discharge Angie Cat health & behaviour 10 July 9th 04 08:57 PM