OEJ odd cat od name

Old December 12th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default OEJ odd cat od name

OEJ = One Eyed Jacqueline. She has both eyes, but when she was a kitten she
got an eye infection and was generally a very cranky sort to start with,
typical calico. At the time we had a local radio host named One Eyed Jack.
He was also a generally cranky sort and also intensely disliked cats so it
seemed a good name at the time. She, as I said, can see fine, looks at
everything, and is most certain to tell you what is wrong with it in a
heartbeat.

She is TV's littermate and these two couldn't be more different, she weighs
between 12 and 13 pounds and has the same black on her back and the same
white shawl but when she is sitting and looking straight at you it would
appear she is white with markings. The oddity about her is that the
markings on her face are asymmetrical.

Lee

Old December 16th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

Lol yes, Jasmine is the typical fickle female; cranky and hissing and
bapping everyone one minute, washing all ears the next.

Old December 16th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Thank you for introducing OEJ, Lee.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old December 17th 06, 09:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

you are welcome, her and trudi are in competition for DH that is until
stormmee mixed in, now they tolerate each much better