Pet washer on Ripley's Believe It Or Not

Old December 28th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default Pet washer on Ripley's Believe It Or Not

Did anyone happen to see Ripley's which was on Monday or Tuesday? The
following is for real and not a troll.

They had a pet washer on that you put you pet in and it washes, rinses
and blows dry your pet. It has a glass / Plexiglas door so you can
see you pet while it is being washed. They showed a dog then a cat
being done. The poor cat looked like it was freaking out. I could
just see mine if it was done to them!!

They just have a professional model now for groomers and such but plan
and making a smaller version for home use!!

Old December 29th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Did anyone happen to see Ripley's which was on Monday or Tuesday? The
following is for real and not a troll.

They had a pet washer on that you put you pet in and it washes, rinses
and blows dry your pet. It has a glass / Plexiglas door so you can
see you pet while it is being washed. They showed a dog then a cat
being done. The poor cat looked like it was freaking out. I could
just see mine if it was done to them!!

They just have a professional model now for groomers and such but plan
and making a smaller version for home use!!

Here is a link to an article about the above pet washer:

http://www.wired.com/news/technology...,48952,00.html

There is also a picture of it at:

http://www.lavakandeaste.com/

Click on Lavakan to see a picture of the pet washer.

Old December 30th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
bookie

kraut wrote:
Did anyone happen to see Ripley's which was on Monday or Tuesday? The
following is for real and not a troll.

They had a pet washer on that you put you pet in and it washes, rinses
and blows dry your pet. It has a glass / Plexiglas door so you can
see you pet while it is being washed. They showed a dog then a cat
being done. The poor cat looked like it was freaking out. I could
just see mine if it was done to them!!

They just have a professional model now for groomers and such but plan
and making a smaller version for home use!!

why on earth would I want to wash my cat? only if she got really mucky
or something but other than that i do not feel the urge to subject her
to a bath or all over wash. why do something that is going to freak
your cat out so much? seems rather cruel and unnecessary to me

Bookie

Fat cat to be "featured" on Ripley's (=my idea of abuse) MaryL Cat anecdotes 0 March 25th 06 03:21 PM
Ripley's Pat Cat anecdotes 4 May 4th 05 03:00 PM
Cat on Ripley's eats w/ kitchen utensils! Ablang Cats - misc 2 December 3rd 03 08:11 PM