Questionz

Old November 4th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

Default Questionz

:: 2. Cory wrote:
:: :I don't mean or want to speak for any kitty or hooman, but the new
:: : kitties who've joined RPCC in recent years since the split ARE
welcome
:: : here, IMNSHO. We ARE glad to have you here, and we DO want the new
:: : kitties to feel welcome and join in or start activities that are fun,
:: : not only for the rest of the group, but for the individual kitties, I
:: : believe.
:: ____________________________________________
:: Holy Bast, Unca Cory, where on earth did you get the idea that new
: kitties
:: aren't welcome? Good grief! Of course they are. Why else did we survive
:: those flame wars and the battle with the officials that tried to deny
us
:: this group? We fought to make this group a reality for all kitties who
: want
:: to meowchat. You gotta remember that war. It was hard and it was
: serious.
:: And now there is an rpccc and all meowchatters have it as their home.
: All is
:: the operative word. That would be the Old Meowchatters, the New
: Meowchatters
:: and the left-over Meowchatters.
::
:: No, no, no, no... yu misunfurstood whut Pawpa wuz sayin'. Bak inna day,
:: wen RPC wuz 'rownd, dere wuz lotz 'n lotza clowderz, an' da noo kitteez
:: dinnot awlweighz feel az dough dey wuz welkum. Sum noo kitteez felt
:: wike dey wuz eefun introodin' onna fun uf da groop (UB ~ I know this to
:: be true because I used to get e-mails from lurking kitties back in the
:: day who were shy and hesitant to join in on the fun), an sum uf dem
:: kitteez wuld jist lurk in da RPC insted uf post an' joyn in onna fun.
::
:: Whut pawpa wuz sayin' wuz dat he jist wantz effurrykitty tu noze up
:: furront dat dis IZ a warm, welkuming, frendly pwayse, an' iffin yu izza
:: noo kitty, yu shuld kum on in an' joyn da fun, an' yu shulddint feel
:: wike yu iz introodin' onna fun uf da groop.
::
:: Dat'z awl dat him mentid.
::
:: --- Onyx
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, well that's different. We were all new once. And
shy..once. And, yup, this group was created to be a safe harbor for
meowchatters - all meowchatters.