To da boat!

Old January 30th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default To da boat!

thanks fur hepin, butted right now SHE who should shut up iz in der, Trudi
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
We'll do that. We can also come over and help you open it.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Stormmee wrote:
you kuld send purrz dat furry or soft leafz da kitten suiet opin so me

anna
Trudi kan getta kittin fudz, TV, hopeful
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...
Do you need us to help you do something about that?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Stormmee wrote:
diz iz whut i thinkz, TV, eating along with the best of them
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
That's terrible. You don't need to lose weight. You're purrfect!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, getting more food

Stormmee wrote:
I eatz efury chanze i getz, I iz a big boycat, almoz 20 pwndz, TED

told
soft
i hadda loze weight, den when soft 'splained 'bout Tiger anna hizsef

needing
fud out alla time TED hadda nerf ta sugezt i hadd xrcize instead, TV,
hrmphing atta thought of eatin less or mofin more
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
Have you eaten yet? We're starving!!!!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, looking for the food

Stormmee wrote:
TV wakes the rezt of da way up anna greatz hiz furndz, Hi you guyz,

TV
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
Chester, Clarence and Nathan show up at the boat.

This looks like a lot of fun.

Hi everykitty.

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow Kitties!

Now dat we'fe had owr fill ov good fud an drink curtesy ov Cleo an
TV, an dansed an hunted lampshades, it's time to 'port to Dijon to
meet da barge-hotel dat will be takink usses down da canals ov
Bourgogne (Burgundy) fur 7 days, from Dijon to Escommes on a

leesurly
croose.

Fur doze dat forgotted, Cleo an I haff chartered Le Premier, a

kitty
owned and operated luggsury hotel-barge (yew can see da hooman

version
heer:
http://www.hotelbargevacations.com/h...-itinerary.htm ),
especially outfitted an stocked wif da finest of feline fudz an
befferages ov awl kinds for da discernink feline!

Dere are many staterooms fur one, two or more kitties, a glass
enclosed observation deck, liberry, smoking longue, cocktail

lounge
and dinikn room, and of cawze, a soundproofed kitten playroom!

So kitties, let'z port offur to Dijon, where we will meet owr

frendz
fur da crooze!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/8/2006 12:39:24 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old January 30th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

sure fur a little while till cleo comez bak, he signalz da waiterkitty ta
bring drinkz allaround, TV
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...
Chester, Clarence and Nathan each take some food and go over to a
table.

Do you want to join us, TV?

Stormmee wrote:
here dey iz, TV standing by the huge tray, he takes 2 and steps out of the
way fur hiz furndz
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...
That sounds good. I'm going to get one!

Nathan

We'll try the fishy taco too!

Chester and Clarence

Stormmee wrote:
I juz eated a tuna roll wif clam sauce anna cheese onit, i am lukin fur

dat
fishy taco next, TV
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...
Good idea. We really like this kind of food!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, getting themselves plates of clams

Stormmee wrote:
doze iz gud anna makez sure you triez doze clamz in cream nip sauze,

TV,
who
juzt ate a whole big bowl
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan each take a few oysters and go to a
table. They sniff them and hungrily eat them quickly.

These are wonderful. Let's get some more!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, going back to the buffet

Stormmee wrote:
now that I kan hep wif, he signalz a waiter kitty who bringz anofur

tray
of
oyzterz to da buffett... her ya go, hep yourownsefz, ifin you wantz
anything
elze juz ask da waiter kitty, TV, thinking he needs more of a nap
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
There are oysters here????? We want to try one!!! They sound like
they'll be really good!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

ChildFree23 wrote:
What's an oyster?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
[Not A Seafood Cat]

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Howae about weze visit da giftyshoppe after we eetz anna
restes. Wanna try
an oyster?

Boogie, relacksin
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
[purrpurrnuzzlepurr] I didn't do much shopping. Want to
visit
the gift shop with me?

Kitty Schottland

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Letz go, darlin girlcat! (hedbut, earlick) I'm all fur
smurgling a bit anna
den hittin da boo-fay onna da bote! I'z you hafin fun? Did
you buy lotsa
stuff shoppin?

Boogie da HarpurrCat inna unseasonably warm this week,
Bawlmer

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
[Fluffy dark tortie weaves in and out of the crowd looking
for
her winkwink.] Boogie, where is you? Do you want to go on
the
boat?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

),

Old February 1st 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

No, fangu, I'm ready for some after-dinner treats.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Alla in gud tyme, dearest. I'ze hafin too much funfun wif deze
oysters. Duz youze wantz summor sammon. sweetie?

Boogie, still snarfin oysters, now with Beluga chasers

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
[Kitty Schottland sniffs the sammon and starts eating.] This
is delicious! Won't you try some, Boogie mine luff?

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Heerz da sammon den, mine luf. Fresh, nova, anna deres sum
sammon mouse here, too.

Boogie, snarfs down a oyster and reaches fur another

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
link.net...
Boogie, myne dearest, I'll usually eat anything, but I just
don't like oysters. I'll have some sammon, though. I
haven't had that in a furry long time!

Kitty Schottland, VC

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in
message
. ..
Itz OK iffen youze don't likez oysters, but could you
manage just a tiny taste just to make sure? Youze nefur
know. Mine Paw likes dis cheeze...it smells like a goats
old socks, buttid it tastes WONDERFUL.

Iffen youze decides, after one tiny taste dat youze don't
likez em, well, I got sammon (fresh anna nova) I gotz sum
sashimi of yellowtail anna tuna belly, I'ze got shrimpiez
anna crab, anna lopster, anna sum ...well, I gotz
efurryfing. Anna iffen youze don't like enny of dis, den
I'll gettid a chef to make youze whuteffur you wantz.

Boogie, wantin hiz lady to experiment, but also wantin her
to be happy anna comfortable.

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
link.net...
[Kitty Schottland sticks her snoot forward and sniffs the
oysters. She shakes her head.] I don't think I'm going to
like oysters, dearest. What else is on your tray?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in
message
Boogie wheels a smallish cart back to where his dear
Kitty is waiting on a
black velvet cushun.

Mine deer, I bringed a little of efurry fing fur youze to
try. Wud you like
to try an oyster first?

Boogie, lookin forward to enjoyin a grazin session wif
hiz onetrooluf

ChildFree23 wrote:
What's an oyster?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
[Not A Seafood Cat]

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in
message
Howae about weze visit da giftyshoppe after we eetz
anna
restes. Wanna try
an oyster?

Boogie, relacksin
"ChildFree23" wrote in
message
ink.net...
[purrpurrnuzzlepurr] I didn't do much shopping.
Want to
visit
the gift shop with me?

Kitty Schottland