Sitting Shivah For Spook

Old September 23rd 03, 01:44 AM
ChildFree23

We iz goyish kittiez but we wood lyke tu help if dat's OK. We haz heerd
dat it
iz kustomery tu serve round fuds so we will bring sum hard-boild aigs fur

da
hoomins an sum fishykakes fur da kittiez.

Fangu, Spike and Stormy. Meow is sure Auntie Kami will be furry happy
you're coming.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old September 23rd 03, 01:44 AM
ChildFree23

What about the bagels? Or is somekitty else bringing them?

Lilith Kitten

Solemn black n wite tuxie loads 10 pownds of prime nova and 10 pownds of
creem cheeze into the telepurrter and heads for Anti Kami's.

Boogie

Old September 23rd 03, 02:24 AM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

ChildFree23 wrote:
What about the bagels? Or is somekitty else bringing them?

My sisfurs and I will be bringing a few dozen.

Tabitha Kitten

Old September 23rd 03, 03:29 AM
KS

Hotspur wrote:

Black kitty, svelte red tabby boy kitty and fluffy girl tabby clim in
'porter to helf honor Spook an anti Kami,

Seti, Freyr an Ghost

Thanks. That's so sweet.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 23rd 03, 03:30 AM
KS

Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva stools,
or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Sorry, no couch here. Will the stools be comfortable enough for the cats?

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 23rd 03, 06:25 AM
Adam

Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
sent over, and receive visitors at the door.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Iz it appropryate tu weer strypes to dis? I brot a marble cake.

Allegra, settling into meatloaf position
==========
(sniffle)

Louise

Old September 23rd 03, 01:56 PM
KS

Iz it appropryate tu weer strypes to dis? I brot a marble cake.

Allegra, settling into meatloaf position
==========
(sniffle)

Louise

You can wear whatever you'd like. It's your presence which counts.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 24th 03, 12:30 AM
ChildFree23

What about the bagels? Or is somekitty else bringing them?

My sisfurs and I will be bringing a few dozen.

Oh, that's furry good. What kinds will you be bringing?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old September 24th 03, 12:30 AM
ChildFree23

Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva
stools,
or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Sorry, no couch here. Will the stools be comfortable enough for the cats?

Antie Kami

I think so. We kittiez can sleep - I mean receive visitors - anywhere.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old September 24th 03, 12:30 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties

teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready.

Cover
all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
sent over, and receive visitors at the door.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Iz it appropryate tu weer strypes to dis? I brot a marble cake.

Allegra, settling into meatloaf position

Vertical or horizontal stripes?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat