I saw him!

Old August 29th 03, 11:57 PM
m. L. Briggs

Default I saw him!

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:35:27 GMT, "Brenda Watkins"
wrote:

Though it's been three months since Bunter crossed the Bridge, he continues
to visit me. Often right after I've gotten under the covers at night, I
hear a cat jump up onto the foot of the bed, and feel a little body rest
against my ankles. I look up to see which cat has joined me - and see only
the covers.

The other morning, I was sitting at the kitchen table reading. Pea was out
on the enclosed porch, and Emily was upstairs. I glanced up at the window,
and saw a fluffy meatloaf settled comfortably on the cat shelf. I returned
my gaze to my reading material - and then did a double take. I looked back
at the window - no cat. I looked out on the porch - Pea was still there,
asleep. I went upstairs to find Emily lounging on the bed.

Who was sitting at the window? It could only have been Bunter.

Brenda

His sweet spirit will always be with you -- lucky girl!
Old August 30th 03, 01:23 AM
fuga =^o^=

Ah ever neat!

Old August 30th 03, 04:48 AM
Hopitus2

You are so lucky. I would give anything for such a visit from Hopitus1 or
DurDur....but must comfort myself with the image of them waiting for me at
the Bridge.

"fuga =^o^=" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
: Ah ever neat!
:
:

Old August 30th 03, 01:21 PM
Adrian

Brenda Watkins wrote:
Though it's been three months since Bunter crossed the Bridge, he
continues to visit me. Often right after I've gotten under the
covers at night, I hear a cat jump up onto the foot of the bed, and
feel a little body rest against my ankles. I look up to see which
cat has joined me - and see only the covers.

The other morning, I was sitting at the kitchen table reading. Pea
was out on the enclosed porch, and Emily was upstairs. I glanced up
at the window, and saw a fluffy meatloaf settled comfortably on the
cat shelf. I returned my gaze to my reading material - and then did
a double take. I looked back at the window - no cat. I looked out
on the porch - Pea was still there, asleep. I went upstairs to find
Emily lounging on the bed.

Who was sitting at the window? It could only have been Bunter.

Brenda

Love can cross all barriers.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old August 30th 03, 07:29 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

wrote:

Though it's been three months since Bunter crossed the Bridge, he continues
to visit me. Often right after I've gotten under the covers at night, I
hear a cat jump up onto the foot of the bed, and feel a little body rest
against my ankles. I look up to see which cat has joined me - and see only
the covers.

The other morning, I was sitting at the kitchen table reading. Pea was out
on the enclosed porch, and Emily was upstairs. I glanced up at the window,
and saw a fluffy meatloaf settled comfortably on the cat shelf. I returned
my gaze to my reading material - and then did a double take. I looked back
at the window - no cat. I looked out on the porch - Pea was still there,
asleep. I went upstairs to find Emily lounging on the bed.

Who was sitting at the window? It could only have been Bunter.

Brenda

Awwww, Brenda, that is great! I always loved it when my Bridge
kitties visited me, whether in dreams or in -- how do I put this? --
ethereal form. Tiki was the funniest; she looked like she was in a
transporter on "Star Trek", like she couldn't quite figure out how to
manifest fully on this side -- lol! So she looked kinda "sparkly". I
really miss seeing those guys -- been quite awhile, so I assume they
are happy at the Bridge, or have been reincarnated. Sure am glad they
visited me for quite some time, though.

Ginger-lyn

Old September 2nd 03, 12:02 PM
bewtifulfreak

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old September 15th 03, 06:01 PM
Pat

The same thing has happened to me with several cats that passed on. With one
of my favorites, Whitefoot, I could feel movement on my pillow at night. I
think the same thing will happen when Baby Eyes goes. She spends every night
up on my head.