To da boat!

Old January 8th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default To da boat!

Meow Kitties!

Now dat we'fe had owr fill ov good fud an drink curtesy ov Cleo an
TV, an dansed an hunted lampshades, it's time to 'port to Dijon to
meet da barge-hotel dat will be takink usses down da canals ov
Bourgogne (Burgundy) fur 7 days, from Dijon to Escommes on a leesurly
croose.

Fur doze dat forgotted, Cleo an I haff chartered Le Premier, a kitty
owned and operated luggsury hotel-barge (yew can see da hooman version
heer:
http://www.hotelbargevacations.com/h...-itinerary.htm ),
especially outfitted an stocked wif da finest of feline fudz an
befferages ov awl kinds for da discernink feline!

Dere are many staterooms fur one, two or more kitties, a glass
enclosed observation deck, liberry, smoking longue, cocktail lounge
and dinikn room, and of cawze, a soundproofed kitten playroom!

So kitties, let'z port offur to Dijon, where we will meet owr frendz
fur da crooze!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/8/2006 12:39:24 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old January 8th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Iz yew reddy to get onna da bote, mine luf? I'ze een towld dat derez a cozy
stateroom fur two just waitin fur usses.

Boogie da HarpurrCat, reddy to relacks onna da barge wif hiz ladyluf

Old January 8th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 12:45:26 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Meow Kitties!

Now dat we'fe had owr fill ov good fud an drink curtesy ov Cleo an
TV, an dansed an hunted lampshades, it's time to 'port to Dijon to
meet da barge-hotel dat will be takink usses down da canals ov
Bourgogne (Burgundy) fur 7 days, from Dijon to Escommes on a leesurly
croose.

An fur usses who catched wild lampshades, we can bring our lampshades wif
us to wear on da boat! Mebbe wez can haf a lampshade pawty on da boat.

Sammy

Old January 9th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Dat sowns gud!

Pitoonya, iz yoo goin on dis venchur? If so, may I skort yoo, if yoo duznt
alreddy hav uther planz?

Sundance

Old January 9th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:35:07 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

Tiger holdz da door anna setz da cordinatez anna away dey go, Diz iz gonna
be fun, Tiger

The 'porter twinkles at the dock where Le Premier is tied up, and A
smartly-uniformed porter-kitty takes their luggage. A large
Chartreaux, in a blue blazer walks toward them. Ah, Bonjour, an
welcome to Le Premier. I am Jean-Paul, your captain, and you must be
Mme. Anaïs and Tiger. Come aboard, your stateroom is ready!

From behind the kitties see a new white Citroën pull up and park, and
a dark-fured kitty waves. "Allo, Allo! Itz moi, Inspector Jacques
Chat-Clouseau an myown wink, Bridget! And I haff wif my ze Countess
Katzenplatz! Ummm, millefois merci for ze infitation!" They approach
and exchange headbutts, and the captain shows them all to their rooms.

On a little table is a small can of caviar and a bottle of
nip-shampayne, which Tiger pops open and meows to Anaïs: "Well, I
wonder who else will show up?"

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/8/2006 11:17:56 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old January 9th 06, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Seowndz lyke uh fun krooze!
I yam awl pakt an reddy tu go wen yu ar, Sundance.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

. net...