To da boat!

Old January 9th 06, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default To da boat!

We iz here come anna hafa drink, Tiger wafin atta hiz friends
Sundance wrote in message
om...
Oh, goodee! Uh, I meenz, furry gud den. Myownself iznt pakkin too much,

so
Ize reddy, too. Shall we port over?

Sundance

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Seowndz lyke uh fun krooze!
I yam awl pakt an reddy tu go wen yu ar, Sundance.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
. net...
Dat sowns gud!

Pitoonya, iz yoo goin on dis venchur? If so, may I skort yoo, if yoo

duznt
alreddy hav uther planz?

Sundance

Old January 10th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 03:02:26 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws typed:

We iz here come anna hafa drink, Tiger wafin atta hiz friends

a knock is heard at the stateroom door "Pardon, Madame et Monsieur,
buttid zere is ze boofay and open bar on ze obserfation deck while we
wait for ze rest of ze guests to arrife. Zere are shrimpees, oysters,
lopsters and offur seefuds for yourownselves."

Ummm, that sounds gud, my luf, shall we go up and relaks in the sun?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/10/2006 3:07:54 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old January 11th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[Fluffy dark tortie weaves in and out of the crowd looking for
her winkwink.] Boogie, where is you? Do you want to go on the
boat?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow Kitties!

Now dat we'fe had owr fill ov good fud an drink curtesy ov Cleo
an
TV, an dansed an hunted lampshades, it's time to 'port to Dijon
meet da barge-hotel dat will be takink usses down da canals ov
Bourgogne (Burgundy) fur 7 days, from Dijon to Escommes on a
leesurly
croose.

Fur doze dat forgotted, Cleo an I haff chartered Le Premier, a
kitty
owned and operated luggsury hotel-barge (yew can see da hooman
version
heer:
http://www.hotelbargevacations.com/h...-itinerary.htm ),
especially outfitted an stocked wif da finest of feline fudz an
befferages ov awl kinds for da discernink feline!

Dere are many staterooms fur one, two or more kitties, a glass
enclosed observation deck, liberry, smoking longue, cocktail
lounge
and dinikn room, and of cawze, a soundproofed kitten playroom!

So kitties, let'z port offur to Dijon, where we will meet owr
frendz
fur da crooze!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/8/2006 12:39:24 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old January 11th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Letz go, darlin girlcat! (hedbut, earlick) I'm all fur smurgling a bit anna
den hittin da boo-fay onna da bote! I'z you hafin fun? Did you buy lotsa
stuff shoppin?

Boogie da HarpurrCat inna unseasonably warm this week, Bawlmer

ink.net...

Old January 11th 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Okeydokey!

[Sundance and Pitoonya go through the 'porter and appear on the boat in the
buffet room.]

Mmmmm, this lukz gudgudgud, an luk -- derez Tiger an Anaïs! Hihi, yoo gize!
Iz we unnerway yet?

Old January 11th 06, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 03:15:26 GMT, Sundance's little, agile paws typed:

Okeydokey!

[Sundance and Pitoonya go through the 'porter and appear on the boat in the
buffet room.]

Mmmmm, this lukz gudgudgud, an luk -- derez Tiger an Anaïs! Hihi, yoo gize!
Iz we unnerway yet?

Sundance

Meow gize!

headbutts all around No, we're waitink fur more kittiez to arrive,
we haff time. Did you try the oysters with nip yet?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/10/2006 11:18:51 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old January 11th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Porter twinkles and out pops five cats, in the lead is Isis, a slinky
black cat, strutting confidently and closely followed by little Bride,
a spotted grey smoke girl and big Boris, a brown tabby boy with white
accessories. Next, not following so closely comes Ceilidth, a rather
"robust" black cat and Joshua, a smaller grey and mostly white boy.

Isis: Hihi effurybuddy. oooh der yoo ar Mme. Anais! it iz nize to
meetcha! yoo arr shur a fancee pyurbred cat alrite! Boris wants to no
wares da buffay? done wurree Bride, nocats gunna eetcha, ceptin maybe
Ceilidth, she eets enyfing!

Ceilidth: Done bee sucha meenie Isis, but ware iz da buffay ennywaze?