how ruude!

Old June 11th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default how ruude!

hoomanz iz juzt unreazonable 'bowt holez inna bukz, OEJ
Cheryl Perkins wrote in message
Granby wrote:
I shredz da mnagazinz. When my clawz getz long I sharpens dem on da

grambys
flower and doll collectors books. It if funfun until her comez home and
seez what myownself did. I justz hids for awhile and den herownself

getz
offer being mad. (Piglet knowong she will have to teach O. T. to do this
before long and then hisownself can take the blame.)

I wunce stretched out all my claws. It wuz jus a liddul strech, but myne
paws wuz onna opin buk at thu tyme an I iz a big sturdy boycat.

Meomie gotten unreesonably upset bout thu liddul holes inna buk pajes.
Sumfing bout how it wuznt hur buk, anna it wuz hardcover an noo, an she
hadda buy thu owner a noo copy cuz thu owner wudnt want a book wif holes
inna paje. (can't imagine why not; eggspensive lace is just cloth wif
holes, so wats rong wif paper wif holes?)

I cudnt blame it on Mandy, tho. Besides thu fak she spends mosta hur time
these days eeting an sleeping (Meomie sez she's gettin on a bit an needs
hur rest, but she iznt getting on so much she dusnt hissspit at me wen I
annoys hur), Meomies was luking rite at me when I stretched myne claws.

Sam

Old June 12th 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 11, 5:16 am, Cheryl Perkins wrote:
Granby wrote:
I shredz da mnagazinz. When my clawz getz long I sharpens dem on da grambys
flower and doll collectors books. It if funfun until her comez home and
seez what myownself did. I justz hids for awhile and den herownself getz
offer being mad. (Piglet knowong she will have to teach O. T. to do this
before long and then hisownself can take the blame.)

I wunce stretched out all my claws. It wuz jus a liddul strech, but myne
paws wuz onna opin buk at thu tyme an I iz a big sturdy boycat.

Hooman UB ~ Uh-oh... Have you ever heard of the phrase "It was like
watching a train wreck in slow motion", Sam? I'm sure Meowmie felt
like she was watching one when she saw you do that.

Meomie gotten unreesonably upset bout thu liddul holes inna buk pajes.

Hoomanz gettid upsettid ohfur da liddlest fingyz alla da tyme!

Sumfing bout how it wuznt hur buk, anna it wuz hardcover an noo, an she
hadda buy thu owner a noo copy cuz thu owner wudnt want a book wif holes
inna paje. (can't imagine why not; eggspensive lace is just cloth wif
holes, so wats rong wif paper wif holes?)

'Zackly! Hoomanz shuld feel prifilejed dat weez deesided tu onner dem
by leefin' dem weighz tu rememfur ussez!!!

I cudnt blame it on Mandy, tho. Besides thu fak she spends mosta hur time
these days eeting an sleeping (Meomie sez she's gettin on a bit an needs
hur rest, but she iznt getting on so much she dusnt hissspit at me wen I
annoys hur), Meomies was luking rite at me when I stretched myne claws.

Oopz... yu gotz tu lern tu be morer "clandestine" (Pawpa sez dat meenz
secretif)abowt deez fingyz, Sam.

Sam

--- Onyx

Old June 14th 07, 01:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Hoomanz duzint allatime know da difurenze between duzint unnfurstand anna
ignorin da hooman, Tiger pratizin the "WHAT" look
Cory wrote:

Oopz... yu gotz tu lern tu be morer "clandestine" (Pawpa sez dat meenz
secretif)abowt deez fingyz, Sam.

Fangu fur yur unnerstandin.

Meomie finks I musta bin standin behin thu door wen branes wuz bein handed
out, becuz I duznt unnerstand fings like "clandestine', or "down" or
"outuvthat" or "NO!"

But yu no sumfing, I *duz* unnderstand mosta them; I just duznt feel lyke
following Meomie'z suggestions most uv thu tyme. But I duz need practise
in not gittin cot.

--
Sam

Old June 14th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 13, 4:51 am, Cheryl Perkins wrote:
Cory wrote:
Oopz... yu gotz tu lern tu be morer "clandestine" (Pawpa sez dat meenz
secretif)abowt deez fingyz, Sam.

Fangu fur yur unnerstandin.

Meomie finks I musta bin standin behin thu door wen branes wuz bein handed
out, becuz I duznt unnerstand fings like "clandestine', or "down" or
"outuvthat" or "NO!"

Dat'z meen uf yurownmeowmie tu sez dat! Furry meen! Notniceatall!!!

But yu no sumfing, I *duz* unnderstand mosta them; I just duznt feel lyke
following Meomie'z suggestions most uv thu tyme.

An' dat'z yurownself'z purrogatif, bein' uh kat an' all. Yu iz
PURRFECLEE entytuled tu nottid folloh yurown meennotniceatall
Meowmie'z sigjeschunz. Affur awl dey IZ jist sigjeschunz, rite?!

But I duz need practise in not gittin cot.

UB ~ You all do, Sam. You all do...

--
Sam

--- Onyx

Old June 14th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

If youz wantsta kno about rude den let myownself tell ya. Der I waz,
sitting inda winda, which took myownself several falls and misses to get
dare, an all of a sudden der was Piglet forwhumping at me. Her acktually
grabed myownself by myown neck and jumpez down to da floor wif me. He den
took my to da small trashcan in da baffroom and dropped myownself dere. Da
gramby just laffed at us now, dat is what I callez a double rude!!!!

Old June 14th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ungradeful little snipe. He knew dat was MY winda and I had told him before
to stayze out ofit. Dere are lotza winda in dis houze. NOOO, he justz had
to get here. I warned him to getz down but it waz probably too high for
himownself to jumpz. Sooo, after him argueing with myownself, I just picked
him up and jumped down. Den I didn't know what to do wif him. I saw the
container wif da ducks on it an it was empty so I put him dere. He howled
like a mean Kat. Dat Scooter Dog knocked da can offer so O. T. couldz get
out. BAD DOG.

Old June 15th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yes, DTK her carried by myown neck like I was a BABY of all tings. I can
teach yourownself how to getz inta a lotta of tings. We can't sit in
Piglets winda but da back of da couch is bigbig for all of ussens. Wez can
sit and look down on the D*G. We NOW have lotsa of wet fudz. Da kitty dat
soft and furry have is going to come and live with da grambys son and der
familee.

Old June 15th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hey DTK I just learnz somfin, did yourownself knowz dat hoomans glue on der
clawz? Da gramby was buzy doin't dis so me and Piglet decideez to clean out
da yarn baskit.
Her didn't appreciate ouown help at all. *O.T. looking at his own clawz
dat gramby always cutz. Des hoomans iz realli weird somtimz.*
k.net...